Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike (1073 Views)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by deji17: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
I’ll never malign Tinubu — Wike

ON FEBRUARY 5, 2021

POLITICS

By Davies Iheamnachor

Governor of Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike, has stated that despite his political affiliation, he would not disrespect or malign the leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The governor, who was reacting to a media report that he (Wike) while on an Governor inspection visit on projects executed by the governor of Adamawa State, Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri, in Yola, had said Tinubu cannot see presidency gate in 2023, described the report as false.

A media statement in Port Harcourt on Friday by the Special Assistant to the governor on Media, Kelvin Ebiri, noted that he (Wike) could not have delved too low to disrespect Tinubu or the former National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole. The statement noted that journalist had engaged the governor in a chat, adding that questions asked ranged from the purpose of his visit; the prospects of the Peoples Democratic Party winning the 2023 general election and Nigeria’s rating in the global corruption index recently published by Transparency International.

The statement read: “At no time during the interview session that lasted about five minutes did Governor Wike mention the names of Chief Tinubu and the APC’s former national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, or even alluded to them. “We, therefore consider the report as preposterous, fabricated, malicious and intended to inflame relationship between Governor Wike and Chief Tinubu, whom the Rivers Chief Executive holds in high esteem. “We wish to state without equivocation, that irrespective of political affiliation, Governor Wike has enormous respect for Chief Tinubu and will never say or do anything to malign the hard-earned reputation of the elder statesman.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/ill-never-malign-tinubu-wike/

Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by princeade86(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmmmm. Life of politicians. If u believe they are fighting, watch them when they meet for owambe things.
Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
I just so much love the BAT. The man, if you like, abuse am from now till tomorrow, he go treat you like say you no dey exist grin

See as him silence they confuse woke grin

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by deji17: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Such is life..
Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by ojun50(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
BabaOwen:
I just so much love the BAT. The man, if you like, abuse am from now till tomorrow, he go treat you like say you no dey exist grin

See as him silence they confuse woke grin
Him silence they confuse the whole Yoruba race the more.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by plaindealer: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Other useless PDP goons from OBJ to GEJ don go after Tinubu and failed, they fell on their own sword so what can this noisy and bloated clown do to Tinubu.

Stay in your lowly lane in rivers, Asiwaju is not your mate,

The fear of Asiwaju is the beginning of wisdom, glad you don learn lesson quick quick.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by gasparpisciotta: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good retraction from Gov Wike, quite unnecessary to heat up the polity, not at this time.

Let the herdsmen reign of terror consume this government.

This is not the time to play any hands, he doesn’t have enough ace up his sleeves yet.
Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
“We wish to state without equivocation, that irrespective of political affiliation, Governor Wike has enormous respect for Chief Tinubu and will never say or do anything to malign the hard-earned reputation of the elder statesman.”
Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by T9ksy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
ojun50:

Him silence they confuse the whole Yoruba race the more.

Tinubu's silence is not confusing the WHOLE lot of us, as it's obvious to discerning minds, that he still believes in One nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by plaindealer: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
T9ksy:

Tinubu's silence is not confusing the WHOLE lot of us, as it's obvious to discerning minds, that he still believes in One nigeria.

Is believing in one Nigeria a crime or must Tinubu and rest of Nigeria be anti Nigeria, hateful and bitter like you?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by T9ksy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
plaindealer:

Is believing in one Nigeria a crime or must Tinubu and rest of Nigeria be anti Nigeria, hateful and bitter like you?

Nigeria was conceived, still-born. After 6 decades of trying and failing woefully, to raise the dead, isn't it time to think of other

alternatives. Sorry to burst your bubble but i have nothing against one-nigerianists, afterall, each to his own. But i do pity them as they are just walking around with their blinkers firmly on
Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by plaindealer: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2021
[s]
T9ksy:

Nigeria was conceived, still-born. After 6 decades of trying and failing woefully, to raise the dead, isn't it time to think of other

alternatives. Sorry to burst your bubble but i have nothing against one-nigerianists, afterall, each to his own. But i do pity them as they are just walking around with their blinkers firmly on
[/s]

Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm immune to ipob wailing and lamentation.

Blah Blah Blah......

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Malign Tinubu — Wike by Mynd44: 12:46am On Feb 06, 2021

(1)

Osborne Foreshore Residents Association (osfra) In Another Show Of Unruliness / Drums Of War / DSS Shot Igboho’s Right-hand Man, Adogan, 48 Times, Butchered Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.