Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) (712 Views)

'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) by Ibehvictor24: 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NalX7UjPDA

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Re: A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) by Bluntguy: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
This one don dey look for her own million naira gift.
Re: A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) by izuch(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Copy copy, go ask Tasha how market?
Re: A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) by DICKstractor: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
undecided

I don't like tattoo but I love arts. I see tattoo as art. I see every inks, marks, symbols as a true representation of the bearer's innermost feeling.

But here, I don't know the purpose of this rubbish. Is it to chase clout or indirectly ask for money?

Even if you want to get a tattoo, why not inscribe things that have meaning to you. Like when you look back later in life, your stupidity will still make sense to you and you will be proud of what you drew.

But as the saying goes "Do what makes you happy".
Re: A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) by kenzysmith: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
This big akununa woooo davido no go see your toto
Re: A Lady Tattoos Nigerian Singer Davido And His Kids Faces On Her Back (video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hehehehehehe another 1 million naira and Dubai trip loading with full expectations.
Now my question is, will these ladies ever get married or let me put it this way, do they have the intention to marry?
I love tattoos but drawing or writing someone you aren't married to or worst someone else's kids on your body is really awkward.
What explanation will they give to their husband and biological kids when they finally have one?
It's well ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Vee Dumps Gifts Her Ghanaian Fans Got Her As Davido Unfollows Nengi / Otedola Reveal What He'll Do To His Daughter Who Got Admission Into Oxford Today / Do You Still Eat Roasted Corn? Checkout What It Does To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.