Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu (2231 Views)

Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) / Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. / Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by thatigboman: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hello,
for those of you that joined Nairaland lately, below is the thread that exposed ngeneukwenu that shows he is a man. Since 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1838828/way-abakaliki-meeting/
Just that the admins of nairaland have removed the comment where someone told him "so u are a man disguising as a woman" after he sent the initial pictures, where the car mirror reflection exposed him to be a man. Infact, all the pictures he posted have been removed, check the thread. Then i was living literally on nairaland, saw it and went and screenshot the picture immediately.
Just wount share it as it is against the rules, but me and him know that i have it.
Go through the thread. even the pictures of abakiliki bad roads he posted have all been removed. So many comments removed. Some of the members have deactivated their accounts.
Then things were always hot here especially at night. Here was like cinema. Buy popcorn, sit down and enjoy the show. but most of the actors then have deactivated their accounts.
Berem was so hot then on this section, always so many replies for whatever she post. Someone even posted her full name and facebook account, it was that bad then. but later she changed to beremx and dont post much again. I really feel bad for her for what she went through here then. Cyberbullying.
Abagworo was a charater too. No 1 supporter of imo state govt, have not been seeing his posts lately though. Dont know if he has changed username.
Chino was another man. Biggest anambra supporter but was living in PH or so. with chino u can never know. And the guy can post pictures ehn.
eggheaders, chino's major opponent was another character. Correct yoruba guy from osun or so always countering chino.
Then every night, puctures will be flying round, chino expose eggheaders, eggheaders expose chino.
Politics section was something else those days.
And the character cleverly, who some say is also ngeneukwenu, that he or she created 2 accounts, one male, one female.
they even organised a hangout for nairaland politics section people in lagos, let us know ourselves and , but i didnt attend, wanted to remain anonymous.
Tuale!

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by Mightyhaiz: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dayokanu..the foul mouthed thug and one ileke idi

who knows which monikers these ones have evolved to now... Beaf also lol

Berem is was and has always been a not so bright user,..who gained some fake prominence for being a girl and for having affiliation with the then opposition.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by igboarenice: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Of what difference will it make if he's a girl
Abeg go sleep jare.
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by Beremx(f): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
thatigboman:
Hello,
for those of you that joined Nairaland lately, below is the thread that exposed ngeneukwenu that shows he is a man. Since 2014
Just that the admins of nairaland have removed the comment where someone told him "so u are a man disguising as a woman" after he sent the initial pictures, where the car mirror reflection exposed him to be a man. Infact, all the pictures he posted have been removed, check the thread. Then i was living literally on nairaland, saw it and went and screenshot the picture immediately.
Just wount share it as it is against the rules, but me and him know that i have it.
Go through the thread. even the pictures of abakiliki bad roads he posted have all been removed. So many comments removed. Some of the members have deactivated their accounts.
Then things were always hot here especially at night. Here was like cinema. Buy popcorn, sit down and enjoy the show. but most of the actors then have deactivated their accounts.
Berem was so hot then on this section,
always so many replies for whatever she post. Someone even posted her full name and facebook account, it was that bad then. but later she changed to beremx and dont post much again. I really feel bad for her for what she went through here then. Cyberbullying.
Abagworo was a charater too. No 1 supporter of imo state govt, have not been seeing his posts lately though. Dont know if he has changed username.
Chino was another man. Biggest anambra supporter but was living in PH or so. with chino u can never know. And the guy can post pictures ehn.
eggheaders, chino's major opponent was another character. Correct yoruba guy from osun or so always countering chino.
Then every night, puctures will be flying round, chino expose eggheaders, eggheaders expose chino.
And the character cleverly, who some say is also ngeneukwenu, that he or she created 2 accounts, one male, one female.
they even organised a hangout for nairaland politics section people in lagos, let us know ourselves and , but i didnt attend, wanted to remain anonymous.
Tuale!
But I am still hot na despite the fact that I am no longer a Buhari supporter. Don’t mind the mumu that posted after you. Na craze dey worry am

La hot la Fido dido. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by PDJT: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
thatigboman:
Hello,
Berem was so hot then on this section, always so many replies for whatever she post. Someone even posted her full name and facebook account, it was that bad then. but later she changed to beremx and dont post much again. I really feel bad for her for what she went through here then. Cyberbullying.
Tuale!

-The bolded cracked me up grin

-I think legend also had it that “She” is also that woman palm-wine drinker that works for Buhari on Twitter. I can’t remember her name now.
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by PDJT: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Beremx:
But I am still hot na despite the fact that I am no longer a Buhari supporter. Don’t mind the mumu that posted after you. Na craze dey worry am

-So you actually supported the jihadist in power?

-Not yet born in 1985?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by dokyOloye: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Beremx:

Berem de Berem cheesy
XYZ zoneB, ABC wailer cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by thatigboman: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
PDJT:

-The bolded cracked me up grin

-I think legend also had it that “She” is also that woman palm-wine drinker that works for Buhari on Twitter. I can’t remember her name now.
lauretta or so
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by thatigboman: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
igboarenice:
Of what difference will it make if he's a girl
Abeg go sleep jare.
he should change his status from (f) to (m)
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by thatigboman: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Beremx:

u are my favourite, u know.
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by thatigboman: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
PDJT:

-Not yet born in 1985?
berem wasnt an APC supporter. More of an okorocha supporter
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by slivertongue: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2021
hmmm
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2021
PDJT:

-Not yet born in 1985?
very BIG supporter sef, Buhari and Rochas Okorocha even when we warned her ofbthe consequences and pointed out their maladministration. That aside, nairaland was fun then, despite the banter you could always find deep, intellectual political discussions and some comedy in the politics section beforw these tribal bigot kids took over.. I miss those days, got to meet some Nairalanders like TonyeBarcanista and some others over some drinks. Stopped using my first account also when it was compromised by idiôts though i still pop in with that once in a while.. 2011

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2021
I also remember we once had FFK using a popular moniker on this site grin i had so many glorious swordfights with him even on twitter till he blocked me then stopped coming here too. I respected Aresa and eggheaders even though they were opposition because they were the only intelligent people in the opposition ACN/APC..
My main man was always Musiwa, he had me coming back for more laughter always

NgeneUkwenu na yeye boy, sad he's a sailor

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by obonujoker(m): 1:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Ngenekwenu
Sarki
Aresa
Rilwanye

Stop making beremx feel shes important,

Demdem

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by AK481(m): 2:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Sincere9gerian
Beaf

Vs

Ilekeidi
Alhajarem

It was hot then.

They never forgive any tackle as any tackle is suspected to be a rough tackle

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by Beremx(f): 5:52am On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
u are my favourite, u know.
I am blushing. Thanks dear

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Clowns angry angry
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by adadike(f): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Clowns angry angry
cheesy abeg make una free my person for me o. Whether na man abi na chic, I like am like that

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
adadike:
cheesy abeg make una free my person for me o. Whether na man abi na chic, I like am like that

Don't mind them, Adapuruiche! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by GuyWise101(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind them, Adapuruiche! kiss kiss
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

So you are lauretta Onochie? No wonder... smh
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MsAllison(f): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
Hello,
Tuale!
the dreadful days of bloodykiller

na general bloodykiller exposed NgeneUkwenu
unfortunately the mods obinoscopy took the picture down

bloodykiller also made berem to close her account unfortunately he regretted it and apologized to her.
beremx is a good woman just that she was on the wrong side then.
she used to support Buhari like laureata onochie
she was Buhari's supporter even when Buhari was in anpp.

Chaiiiiii nairaland those years.
I can remember how Yoruba warlords exposed obinoscopy pictures because he was ruthless in banning them.
that time Seun sacked Mynd before grin
missed nairaland of those days

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MsAllison(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

So you are lauretta Onochie? No wonder... smh
he's not lauretta onochie

i know his real name
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MsAllison(f): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Beremx:
I am blushing. Thanks dear
ohhh my sweet beremx kiss
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MsAllison(f): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
I also remember we once had FFK using a popular moniker on this site grin i had so many glorious swordfights with him even on twitter till he blocked me then stopped coming here too. I reapected Aresa and eggheaders even though they were opposition because they were the only intelligent people in the opposition ACN/APC..
My main man was always Musiwa, he had me coming back for more laughter always

NgeneUkwenu na yeye boy, sad he's a sailor
NgeneUkwenu na egede man

FFK na cramjones
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MsAllison(f): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
lauretta or so
NgeneUkwenu is not laureta

Let me list his monikers for you

NgeneUkwenu
CilicMarin
1united1
cleverly
there's this one I've forgotten

I know his full name
he's from Ebonyi state I think
he's a Man United fan

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by Lagoon0: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
berem wasnt an APC supporter. More of an okorocha supporter
What the name of ur old acct
Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
MsAllison:
NgeneUkwenu na egede man

FFK na cramjones
Ngene na Pyrate... so shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by Earthstorms(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Those old days.

When we had Beaf, bacanista, cramjones and the likes.

But the metamorphoses of berem is still surprising to me. Hunger is a really bad thing. After having a child and experiencing buhari's economy, she quickly changed from zombie to wailer.

I still remember one sentence she use to write then, that we should vote buhari and if he does not perform we will vote him out in 2019.

2019 has come and gone, non performing buhari is still there.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by thatigboman: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lagoon0:

What the name of ur old acct
meforyou

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by capatainrambo: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
That time beremx was still a foolish zombie

1 Like

Re: This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu by yesloaded: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Beremx:

You like too much 7up during early 90s grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma / Father Mbaka Blows Hot, Says Nigeria Stained With Blood, God’s Anger Coming / Statistics Show More Women From Northern Nigeria Own Houses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.