Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? (2377 Views)

I Need A Good Academic (msc And MBA) Researcher / I Need Good Academic Writers / A Very Good Academic Writer That Can Handle An Msc Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Xlyad(m): 5:06am On Feb 08, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

You know these works vary. Sometimes, a client could need help with a 2-3 page assignment. If I go with your minimum and pay 50k. Let's assume the client paid 5k, where will the balance of 45k come from?

The other day after posting a vacancy with N1k per page, some guy came out from no where to complain that the pay is too poor. He went further to state that anyone with the qualifications I seek should contact him, that he'll pay N3k per page. Only for me to see a recent post in which the same guy was begging for a job that pays less than N500 per page.

Let's be reasonable for once, this is Nigeria where people can hardly afford to pay N1k per page to get a project written.
By paper, I meant a thesis or a dissertation. For a term paper, 1k per page is a fair wage.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by LordPherule(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2021
If you don't know where to get me, check my signature for my contact.
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by geodemainguy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Good morning Patrick!

I sent you a mail. Kindly acknowledge receipt.

Regards
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by emmaversity(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2021
VINE RESEARCH AND DATA ANALYSIS

I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
emmaversity:

* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000

*Other Instruction*
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.

Bro, please clarify. You mean 40 pages for 10,000?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by emmaversity(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Bro, please clarify. You mean 40 pages for 10,000?
emmanuel.mbah2017at yahoo dot com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2021
emmaversity:

emmanuel.mbah2017at yahoo dot com
Is that the answer to my question?
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by spunkyuch(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Dear op

I'm interested in working with you. I believe a trial will help convince you as to my capabilities. My email address: ajauchenna27@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Angeeshuga: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2021
I create academic contents too.. because I m into academia, I know how to dot my Ts and cross my Is.. You can chat me up.. 08033350910..
I expect your response..
Thanks
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Angeeshuga: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Hi @patrick okunima..
I dropped a cover letter and my sample work at your mailbox.. I expect your response
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
Angeeshuga:
I create academic contents too.. because I m into academia, I know how to dot my Ts and cross my Is.. You can chat me up.. 00..
I expect your response..
Thanks

I got your mail. You may want to confirm that statement about doting Ts and crossing Is.
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by oscarvicto(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
I believe we can work together on a long term basis if you offer is reasonable.

Newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by emmaversity(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2021

Also need someone who is good with EViews to do data analysis (chapter 4&5) of a project work.

*Must be good in Eviews, econometrics modelling and interpretation of Eviews output.
Must constant power
*Other Instruction*

emmanuel dot mbah2017 at yahoo dot com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Alhajiemeritus: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Reach out to mowrites60@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by vvvbobby205(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Severally, I have posted vacancies for academic writers here on Nairaland. I have done the same on popular job portals, like Hot Nigerian Jobs. Unfortunately, I am yet to find competent hands. I do get a lot of response though, but most of them do not deserve to be called writers. Can you imagine that someone who calls himself a writer is using Am in place of I am or I'm? Or a so-called academic writer not knowing when to use et al? What have I not seen in the hands of these guys? And the funniest part is, when you try to correct them, they pick offence.

Enough of the lamentations. Please, does anyone here know where I can get good academic writers? I mean Nigerians, as I cannot afford to pay foreigners. I will very much appreciate your help. Thanks in anticipation.

I am a competent academic writer.
Contact me via vvvbobby205@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by vvvbobby205(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
Severally, I have posted vacancies for academic writers here on Nairaland. I have done the same on popular job portals, like Hot Nigerian Jobs. Unfortunately, I am yet to find competent hands. I do get a lot of response though, but most of them do not deserve to be called writers. Can you imagine that someone who calls himself a writer is using Am in place of I am or I'm? Or a so-called academic writer not knowing when to use et al? What have I not seen in the hands of these guys? And the funniest part is, when you try to correct them, they pick offence.

Enough of the lamentations. Please, does anyone here know where I can get good academic writers? I mean Nigerians, as I cannot afford to pay foreigners. I will very much appreciate your help. Thanks in anticipation.

vvvbobby205@gmail.com

As far as it's academic writing (+/- research analysis), hit me up
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by geodemainguy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
emmaversity:

Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000

*Other Instruction*

I'm available. You can reach me @ agbigeorge@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Maziaugment(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Hello, is this offer still open?
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Maziaugment:

Hello, is this offer still open?

Yes, email is patrickokunima (at) gmail.com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Kenny192911(f): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2022
I am a writer with a difference. Try me
kmuoghalu1@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by SolaScrivens: 3:46am On Feb 02, 2022
emmaversity:

Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000

*Other Instruction*

All these for just 10 thousand naira?
Let's be fair!
Quality academic research work is time consuming, it's diff. from creative writing...

It's well.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Maziaugment(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Yes, email is patrickokunima (at) gmail.com

Ok. I will send a mail later today. Thank you.
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by ernestchykern(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

I'm Ernest Offiah, I've been teaching English, Literature in English and other Arts related subjects close to a decade now.
Tutored both Jambites and undergraduates of English.
Feel free to contact me on:
08066754956 or email: ernestchykern@gmail.com
Kind regards
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by JunaPetr: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Academic assignments are an integral part of my student life. I prefer to entrust the toughest tasks to a trusted ghostwriter website to keep my workload down and not put my grades at risk. I am serious about choosing a writing agency, as I prefer only trusted resources with ghostwriters who are highly experienced and accurately represent my writing style. I do not like plagiarism, I consider it unacceptable, but with such professionals I have nothing to worry about. Now I am always confident in my work.
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by effico(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hello, I am an experienced academic writer. Kindly reach out to me on 08100146986 through calls or whatsap.
I've been doing this for a long time.
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by Tri7nity: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
This is my WhatsApp number 07016339137
I get samples of work done so far both for local and foreign client's.
Re: PLEASE, Where Can I Get Good Academic Writers? by JanettFlower: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
I, too, faced the problem of finding academic writers. Not all writers can provide quality help. But when I found https://www.bestdissertation.com/phd_proposal_writing_service.html I was convinced that there are professionals after all. I applied for help in writing my dissertation and I do not regret it at all. I was able to write a qualified dissertation and successfully defend it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 Closing Date / LNSC Recruitment Exam Past Questions / Answers 2022 / Who Vacancy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.