Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

LNSC Recruitment Exam Past Questions / Answers 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LNSC Recruitment Exam Past Questions / Answers 2022 (2379 Views)

Nigerian Navy Exam Past Questions And Answers / Nigerian Air Force NAF DSSC Recruitment Exam/aptitude Test Past Questions PDF / Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment Exam 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LNSC Recruitment Exam Past Questions / Answers 2022 by CreativeMind18: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Are your preparing for the 2022 Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) CBT test, congratulations as there is a high chance of being taken if you perform well in the job aptitude test. If you are at a lost as to where to focus your study, i will recommend the site JobsGivers below to get useful tips for the test. There are useful free sample questions on the site to get you started.

You can even download the complete pdf version for better preparation, however the pdf version may cost a token. I can assure you that this site is reliable. Atleast visit the page to see lots of free LNSC sample question that can help you in this 2022 test.

You will also see various testimonies of other candidates who have used the website in the past to enable you make an informed decision.

Below is the link to the page:
https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/lnsc-past-questions-cbt-test/

Best of luck to all shortlisted candidates.
Re: LNSC Recruitment Exam Past Questions / Answers 2022 by Slickbishop(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
CreativeMind18:
Are your preparing for the 2022 Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) CBT test, congratulations as there is a high chance of being taken if you perform well in the job aptitude test. If you are at a lost as to where to focus your study, i will recommend the site JobsGivers below to get useful tips for the test. There are useful free sample questions on the site to get you started.

You can even download the complete pdf version for better preparation, however the pdf version may cost a token. I can assure you that this site is reliable. Atleast visit the page to see lots of free LNSC sample question that can help you in this 2022 test.

You will also see various testimonies of other candidates who have used the website in the past to enable you make an informed decision.

Below is the link to the page:
https://www.jobsgivers.com/past-questions-answers/lnsc-past-questions-cbt-test/

Best of luck to all shortlisted candidates.

Oga or madam.keep ur past qsts.we r not paying a dime for any thrash
Re: LNSC Recruitment Exam Past Questions / Answers 2022 by adigun27: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Alright is it still available for we job seeker

(1) (Reply)

Test Format For Exxonmobil Apprenticeship Program / Please, Am Looking For Company Or Frim That I Can Do My It / Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.