Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? (898 Views)

Charles Soludo Hosts The Ooni Of Ife, Enitan Ogunwusi (Pictures) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
What is more sacrilegious-
To call out elders who have proven inept in ending their people's suffering;
Or to continue to suffer in silence, while killers roam free and elders grow fat in complacency?

meanwhile, I'd appreciate a catalogue of past actions by his Royal Highness- and others in government- that have helped the security of his/their people.

the floor is open.
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by ajailer(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2021
fact is ooni has done almost nothing. I remember him telling bihari about his fulanis boys in the past.... even his body language then gave him out as not being too serious about it. Sunday igboho came and said he wants to liberate his ppl from the evil tribe and now the ooni finds his voice in support of the fulanis. courage is needed here but unfortunately its missing.

I don't even care if igboho went beyond himself.

5 Likes

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
ajailer:
fact is ooni has done almost nothing. I remember him telling bihari about his fulanis boys in the past.... even his body language then gave him out as not being too serious about it. Sunday igboho came and said he wants to liberate his ppl from the evil tribe and now the ooni finds his voice in support of the fulanis. courage is needed here but unfortunately its missing.

I don't even care if igboho went beyond himself.
OK, me am still waiting for those with info to come forward.
but if what u said is true, how do we light a fire under their butts?
I mean, for how long will citizens keep getting killed by criminals, before we take concrete steps to put an end to it?
abi Nigerians neva taya 4 dis nonsense?!
Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by helinues: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ordinary class captain, some Nigerians would perform woefully.

Asking what Oni has done? May be he hasn't done enough but to say he hasn't done anything is just a delusional statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by ShackWes(f): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
still waiting for Tinubu to react to this but no nah APC revalidation be the main Koko for him now

2 Likes

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by MayorofLagos(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
DZTech:
Or to continue to suffer in silence, while killers roam free and elders grow fat in complacency?

meanwhile, I'd appreciate a catalogue of past actions by his Royal Highness- and others in government- that have helped the security of his/their people.

the floor is open.
lalasticlala

Baba, this is a valid question but use discretion in things like this. One can speak to truth and still be wrong.

Ori Ade Ile Yoruba ni Ooni je, ao gbodo ri Ade fin. Ta ba ri fin gbogbo agbaye a jumo rifin pelu. Ka sora!

Oodua a gbe wa o!
Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by NaMe4: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
I've said it before and will continue to say it as it is.

The Southern leaders are just puppets in the hands of their Northern 'masters'.
They shortchange their people in order to save their selfish interests.

4 Likes

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 3:20am On Feb 07, 2021
hmmm
bros, if u were in those towns and saw d corpse of ur loved one, or ur cash crop plantation of cocoa destroyed-
is this d same thing u will say?
MayorofLagos:

Baba, this is a valid question but use discretion in things like this. One can speak to truth and still be wrong.

Ori Ade Ile Yoruba ni Ooni je, ao gbodo ri Ade fin. Ta ba ri fin gbogbo agbaye a jumo rifin pelu. Ka sora!

Oodua a gbe wa o!

2 Likes

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 3:24am On Feb 07, 2021
I know ur intelligent, so stop ur stupid talk.
LIST WHAT HE'S DONE THAT HAS PROVEN EFFECTIVE IN SECURING HIS PEOPLE.
does that clear up d wool in ur head?
helinues:
don't bring ur sophistry here.
u have been warned.

1 Like

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by Zenithpeak(m): 3:53am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Ordinary class captain, some Nigerians would perform woefully.

Asking what Oni has done? May be he hasn't done enough but to say he hasn't done anything is just a delusional statement

What has he done?

That is a direct question!

Is either you run his profile or keep quiet forever.
Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
I just feel sorry 4 him.
this is how corruption thrives-
ample support from d victims.
smh
Zenithpeak:

What has he done?

That is a direct question!

Is either you run his profile or keep quiet forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
children of oodua, speak up and speak out!
or u intend to keep dying in silence?
angry
Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by IamWonderful: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
DZTech:

the floor is open.
lalasticlala
What have your governors, ohaneze traditional rulers done about the wanton killing in Enugu and Oyigbo for killing just one hausa, did your leaders even come out to condemn the senseless massacre? rather Abia and inviable Ebonyi state governors are busying paying criminals to terrorise your state more. what is the fate of these people taking to death camp

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by chukwuaustin(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
All this Ipob bingos... Yoruba people don't listen to Ipob post

1 Like

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by Warripikine: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
chukwuaustin:
All this Ipob bingos... Yoruba people don't listen to Ipob post

Even though igboho apologized, he never retracted his statements...
The guy spoke the mind of 90% of real Yorubas.. Forget the halfbred halfcasts spewing trash upandan here on nairaland..
They are just 2%..

4 Likes

Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
is this how u were taught to engage in a mature discourse?
igbos r being killed, therefore Yoruba people should be killed in peace?! shocked
do u know how dense u sound?

lalasticlala, who paid school fees for this guy?!
smh
IamWonderful:

me, am in wonderment
Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by IamWonderful: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
DZTech:
is this how u were taught to engage in a mature discourse?
igbos r being killed, therefore Yoruba people should be killed in peace?! shocked
do u know how dense u sound?

lalasticlala, who paid school fees for this guy?!
smh me, am in wonderment
Mature discourse? you are calling this your mischievous asinine irresponsible blabbering mature discussion, someone that is less like you can accuse Buhari of exhibiting same trait, stop being unreasonable.
Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 2:09am On Feb 09, 2021
in short- and to be clear- ur against d Yoruba people defending themselves?
IamWonderful:
Re: On Sunday Igboho- What Has The Ooni Of Ife Done About Murdered Yorubas? by DZTech: 3:55am On Feb 10, 2021
I was actually expecting another rant, with more name calling.
try answer my question sha.
imagine
IamWonderful:

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Open Agege-pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow (video) / Two Of Governor Obiano’s Commissioners Don't Go To Work Any Longer / “How I Met My Partner”- Doyin Okupe’s Son Bolu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.