Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards (17931 Views)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items / Airtel Compensates Customers With 200mb After Downtime / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by adesegun121(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by toprealman: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
I need a Car grin
Become an old customer of itel.
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by galaxi(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2021
PatAnselm:

Omo me sef shock oh, na kia I be dey expect to see walahi... Even BBN no dey give out GLK

Honestly,do you really think that the car BBN gives out is less expensive than a used GLK?

A brand new kia cost two to three times the cost of that GLK.
I even wonder why a corporate organization like itel will even give out used cars.
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by PatAnselm(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

And whats expensive about a GLK.? Many of you Benz fans just scream Benz without knowing anything about autos. If I ask you the HP or torque of that vehicle now you don't even know yet you scream Benz up and down like it's a Koenigsegg, lykan, Lamborghini or rolls Royce.

I'm not a benz fan oh... Bmw is my brand, I just know a brand new GLK is costly. Didn't know it was a used one sef. Spits
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by PatAnselm(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2021
galaxi:

Honestly,do you really think that the car BBN gives out is less expensive than a used GLK?

I even wonder why a corporate organization like itel will even give out used cars.

Nor even know say na used GLK sef mtcheew
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Rexraph18(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2021
I saw more than one GLK shocked actually 3 or 4 if my eyes aren't deceiving me, see spider, Lexus and venza..

This people get money o

But then how was the selection made undecided
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2021
No it's not. They gave them live!! I was there
Khd95:
No be benz GLK I dey see so shocked

Itel rich like that, abi na media propaganda cheesy
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2021
And who told you it's used cars? Abi was it written on it Mr man
galaxi:

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Benefits of being a customer
Rexraph18:
I saw more than one GLK shocked actually 3 or 4 if my eyes aren't deceiving me, see spider, Lexus and venza..

This people get money o

But then how was the selection made undecided
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2021
And who told you they're used cars?? Nigerians sef
galaxi:

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2021
And who told you so Mr??
PatAnselm:

Nor even know say na used GLK sef mtcheew
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2021
itel the only brand that people condemn the most and yet the only brand that appreciates it's loyal customers more than ever!!�
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by davillian(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2021
marshalcarter:
Why do i believe there's something fishy about this undecided grin grin
well...congratulobia!!!!!!!

BelieveMe
That clk way de there grin......
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by younglleo: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Silas6:

grin me self I'm one of them. Na we dey buy am second hand.
grin grin u be dey real ENDUSER

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by OdenKelechi(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2021
marshalcarter:
Why do i believe there's something fishy about this undecided grin grin
well...congratulobia!!!!!!!

BelieveMe

Cos you're a Nigerian. Nobody can blame you
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by mendelsstore: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Show us ur own car first before you comment i.e if u even hv car tire grin angry
Maxiyke:
Different brands of Tokunbo or is it Nigerian used cars?
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by TomAbayomi(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
itel always have it's customers at heart
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by oluwabukola87028: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Nice oneAbeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Useless Phone.
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Queenpresh611: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Amazing
Itel is the best
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Queenpresh611: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Lovely brand
Putting smiles
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Queenpresh611: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Queenpresh611: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2021
13 cars given
Wow amazing
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Queenpresh611: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2021
God bless you Itel
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Queenpresh611: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2021
New year
New month
New cars
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by Queenpresh611: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Tell me the brand that has done this
Most of you condemn them but still they are still putting smiles
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by boom99(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
I bought an itel product and after a month of use, I began to have serious eye pain. I am really scared of my phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Airtel Blackberry Plan Be Used On Smartphone / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.