Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards (17926 Views)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items / Airtel Compensates Customers With 200mb After Downtime / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by ayenale1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Market strategy...they will collect the cars back and give them 20k for the photoshoot...

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by IncredibleD(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
If only they'll spend the money on making better phones...

Meanwhile I sell data.. details in my signature
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by ThinkSmarter: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
seanwilliam:
ogbeni dem no go give u car grin
Honestly, i was only trying to give an objective and unbiased user experience to counter the stereotyping of tecno phones and its users by the privileged children of the elites that usually flaunts samsung, huawei and apple to show class.#shikena
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by seanwilliam(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Honestly, i was only trying to give an objective and unbiased user experience to counter the stereotyping of tecno phones and its users by the privileged children of the elites that usually flaunts samsung, huawei and apple to show class.#shikena
lol I know bro.. I was just pulling you .

1 Like

Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by galaxi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
TomAbayomi:
And who told you it's used cars? Abi was it written on it Mr man
It’s obvious that you are ignorant and also proud!!
The are fairly used cars, the recent model of those vehicle look different.
Re: Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards by edoairways: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
zedegit:
angry

They should use that money to upgrade their shitty RAM and brand.

No Wonder they can't operate in the US.

Naija dumping ground for all fuckery.
They never for one day thought of US market. Africa especially Nigeria is a cash cow for businessmen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / Four Most Exciting Features Of Android Q / Can Airtel Blackberry Plan Be Used On Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.