Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses (48284 Views)

'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by AfonjaConehead: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
The reason ain't far fetched nah, YANSH

1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Regex: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
The guys spend on them....

I saw my student in jss 1 gave his pen to a girl during exam....

the girl kept writing, he didn't write anything, he was now looking and smiling sheepishly..

He is a “real man”.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
The guys spend on them....

I saw my student in jss 1 gave his pen to a girl during exam....

the girl kept writing, he didn't write anything, he was now looking and smiling sheepishly....
grin grin grin
If am de fada, I quench cigar on his coconut head

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Charx122: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
pretydiva:
There is a big god somewhere who's bankrolling them
I pray o! If not for Toto and Nyash how una for dey do..
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Moutine(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by milann: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
iramure:
The hole is powerful, no one goes in there without dropping offering and tithe.
sweet hole, sweet jesus.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Clitocurrency ni oooo
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by danietohbadt(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:
Quit hatinnnng! It's not healthy!

We need to understand that the female has less responsibilities than their male counterparts –in most cases. As a result, have more extras to splurge. That is not to say both genders don't give in to vices for THE LIFE in some cases.

My resolve is this: nothing beats legit money making means.

Modified:
I have an issue with people who do not read between the lines. Moreover, this is a simple writeup. Haaa!

I was answering to Ruggedman's post why female actresses live a more lavish lifestyle than their male counterparts.

It is because they HAVE LESS responsibilities. They do NOT cater to so many people as the case of their male counterparts who are in most cases the bread winner of their respective families.

Let's take AY for example, he is obviously the bread winner. Whatever Mabel makes is 99% hers in addition to the upkeep money she gets from her husband. Tell me why such a person wouldn't live fly?

Now, imagine she was an actress, she would have enough to flaunt as acting isn't her only source of income. Her husband/boyfriend is there to give her money plus other side businesses.

Whether the actresses eventually sleep with married men or not as the purported side business is what I am not in the position to tell.

Shup up!

Regina Daniels that hadn't featured in ten movies was already posting images of brand new Mercedes Benz jeep and other exotic cars on Instagram until Papa Ned showed up to be the financier.

If Papa had decided to remain behind the curtain, definitely, she would continue to deceive us it's hard work.

Hard work my foot.

Cars that Omotola cannot buy, these hoes will buy,
Cars that Genevieve, Funke, Chioma Akpotha and the likes cannot flaunt, they will flaunt.

Like, wtf!

We know they're pussy hawkers
we know

6 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Josywhyte: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
They use what they have(p***y) to get what they want(money,cars,houses),etc
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by tonididdy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
But how can spreading of legs, as most if us claim be able to afford a 30mil ride.

She'd be crippled na
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Curious345: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
tonididdy:
But how can spreading of legs, as most if us claim be able to afford a 30mil ride.

She'd be crippled na
a porta poti session with 4 Arab guys in Dubai or Oman or Saudi arabi can fetch her that immediately

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by sanpipita(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

How did u know zubby is building, wasn't it by show off? Stop contradicting yourself

If you are angry or something don't make me reason for it, my point is male actors are building houses too which makes me not understand this fixation of female actors building houses or having cars
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Shakathezulu1: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:

We need to understand that the female has less responsibilities than their male counterparts –in most cases. As a result, have more extras to splurge. That is not to say both genders don't give in to vices for THE LIFE in some cases.

Modified:
I have an issue with people who do not read between the lines. Moreover, this is a simple writeup. Haaa!

I was answering to Ruggedman's post why female actresses live a more lavish lifestyle than their male counterparts.

It is because they HAVE LESS responsibilities. They do NOT cater to so many people as the case of their male counterparts who are in most cases the bread winner of their respective families.

Let's take AY for example, he is obviously the bread winner. Whatever Mabel makes is 99% hers in addition to the upkeep money she gets from her husband. Tell me why such a person wouldn't live fly?

Now, imagine she was an actress, she would have enough to flaunt as acting isn't her only source of income. Her husband/boyfriend is there to give her money plus other side businesses.

Whether the actresses eventually sleep with married men or not as the purported side business is what I am not in the position to tell.
I saw what you did there. Buhahahahahaha
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by tonididdy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Curious345:
a porta poti session with 4 Arab guys in Dubai or Oman or Saudi arabi can fetch her that immediately
Wow shocked
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by KenModi(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:

Modified:

How old are you exactly? You sound so naive.

Ati because they have less responsibilities grin grin grin

Shey they don’t have siblings and parents to take care of?

Don’t worry, a few years from now, you would look back at this your comment and simply shake your head because you have gained more knowledge and experience about life.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by sanpipita(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/5628499/walter-anga-flaunts-new-house

This just happened last years, male actors are doing well too, this constant fixation of wealth of actresses is fast becoming misogyny to me, if they were poor, people will still mock them.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by charlesucheh(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
LeeSantos:
Hmmm. he's still a child to understand the ways of the gods.

should we tell him what they do is the reason we can't have a female president. they will handling the country pressing issues from an hotel room.
Honourable, off your MIC.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Lucyspa: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
danietohbadt:

Shup up!

Regina Daniels that hadn't featured in ten movies was already posting images of brand new Mercedes Benz jeep and other exotic cars on Instagram until Papa Ned showed up to be the financier.

If Papa had decided to remain behind the curtain, definitely, she would continue to deceive us it's hard work.

Hard work my foot.

Cars that Omotola cannot buy, these hoes will buy,
Cars that Genevieve, Funke, Chioma Akpotha and the likes cannot flaunt, they will flaunt.

Like, wtf!

We know they're pussy hawkers
we know

But why are you so pained?
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by pacespot(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:

Modified:

Stop beating around the bush, your last point is their true source of wealth, some of these male actors who apparently feature in more movies than female are so poor that they cannot foot their hospital bills when confronted with chronic deseases while their female counterparts are flaunting opulence.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by NeverLost: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
LeeSantos:
Hmmm. he's still a child to understand the ways of the gods.

should we tell him what they do is the reason we can't have a female president. they will handling the country pressing issues from an hotel room.
seems you missed the sarcasm .lol
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by pacespot(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cos these the actresses are where our polithiefians do their parade.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by affinity77(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Its not alright pls
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by adisaaowala: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:
[s]Quit hatinnnng! It's not healthy!

Modified:

Whether the actresses eventually sleep with married men or not as the purported side business is what I am not in the position to tell.[/s]

Trash as usual sad
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by pacespot(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
daddymummy:

It is because men are very cheap.

A man can easily tell a woman sweet words even if he is meeting her for the first time.

But according to research it is very difficult for women to say sweet words like
'I Love You' to a man.

Also,a man easily helps a woman but a woman rarely helps anyone.

Female actresses have many rich men that are impressed by their character in movies.
such men can easily give those women money with or without sleeping with them.

But rich women watching male actors are not easily impressed.

According to research,a woman cannot give you 2 things at the same time if you manage to finally impressed her.

If you manage to impress a woman and she managed to say 'I like your movie'

She believes she has done you a great favor by saying so.
She can NEVER give you her money after saying that.

That is why they say that women are selfish or stingy.

Most women prefer men because men are very generous and easily impressed.

Women like using the word 'Dont behave like woman'

Because they know that if everyone were to behave like women, the world will not survive.

Most women get all they have from men, but they don't give out anything to men.

According to research,if a woman smiles at you, she believes it is equal to a man giving a woman 1billion Naira and giving her house and cars.

The small wave of hand she waves at you, she believes she has done so much,
so why do you still expect her to do another thing on top of that.

They believe that only men were created to be good.That is why the small she could do, she expects you to appreciate by giving all your heart, money,life, and more to her.

A woman asked a man 'when will we meet'

Unknown to the man, by asking the question, the woman believe the man suppose to propose to her, give her his heart, money, and love her.

The man didn't understand because such question is common and doesn't mean anything.

But the woman believes she has done so much by saying that.

She believes that she should be applauded for putting aside her female pride by saying that.

If possible she can sue the man and collect all his properties in place of the statement 'when will be meet'

To her, that her statement is even higher than all the man's properties.

grin
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Mryacks: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:

Modified:

You have sense...
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by illicit(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
loswhite:
tell me you flogged that foolish boy

I konk his head.... lol

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Danfederal: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sirmuel1:
That's the deal. Clito-cracy cheesy

Clito-currency grin
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by danietohbadt(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lucyspa:

But why are you so pained?

So pained of whores in sheep clothing like you.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by vivilafrosh(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Denique:

Modified:

Who ask you before? I hate when English makes people think they are clever�

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by SexytorresE(f): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
because they gat kpekus grin
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Acting is just cover up for most of them. Their real job is Olololooooooo,Porti porta e.t.c.
Rugged man dey find trouble grin

No known endorsement, no lead roles in blockbuster movies, no known lucrative businesses.

Bros, how dem dey take do am??

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by iramure(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
milann:
sweet hole, sweet jesus.
give your life to jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture) / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ / Halima Abubakar Hits The Pool In Sexy Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.