Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses (48279 Views)

'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
ume1000:
with the enthusiasm with which you defend body hawking am curious

I definitely think there is more to u that meets the eye

So with all due respect

ARE YOU AN HARLOT

Don't mind that stupid girl sir

Everything she types is confusing
Even her username

I believe she's suffering from dementia
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

The other day you said I was wailing
Now you're saying that I'm fussing.

You really need to check in to a mental institution

Oh now I remember you, seems I struck a nerve,you decided to follow me down here like a lost puppy and cry me a river. The envy from seeing people live the kind of life you can't afford even if you work for twenty years has turned you into different things.

Do you know envy is a form of mental illness? Only a sick person will be angry at the progress and balling of other people.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Don't mind that stupid girl sir

Everything she types is confusing
Even her username

I believe she's suffering from dementia
Really?

Then you have single digit IQ. Smh.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by TruthHurts1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Simp from childhood. What a shame! His parents should have redesigned his backside with electric wires.

illicit:
The guys spend on them....

I saw my student in jss 1 gave his pen to a girl during exam....

the girl kept writing, he didn't write anything, he was now looking and smiling sheepishly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo As She Dazzles In Vintage Shirt / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details / Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.