Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses (48282 Views)

'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by iJhoe(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
festacman:
Now, thats Ruggedman shaking mahogany table. If it falls, silicon padding go scatter groundooo!

Actress and Matress rhyme well if you understand my drift.

they also collocate
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by HMarshal(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Denique:
Quit hatinnnng! It's not healthy!

We need to understand that the female has less responsibilities than their male counterparts –in most cases. As a result, have more extras to splurge. That is not to say both genders don't give in to vices for THE LIFE in some cases.

My resolve is this: nothing beats legit money making means.

Modified:
I have an issue with people who do not read between the lines. Moreover, this is a simple writeup. Haaa!

I was answering to Ruggedman's post why female actresses live a more lavish lifestyle than their male counterparts.

It is because they HAVE LESS responsibilities. They do NOT cater to so many people as the case of their male counterparts who are in most cases the bread winner of their respective families.

Let's take AY for example, he is obviously the bread winner. Whatever Mabel makes is 99% hers in addition to the upkeep money she gets from her husband. Tell me why such a person wouldn't live fly?

Now, imagine she was an actress, she would have enough to flaunt as acting isn't her only source of income. Her husband/boyfriend is there to give her money plus other side businesses.

Whether the actresses eventually sleep with married men or not as the purported side business is what I am not in the position to tell.

You think?they av lesser responsibilities? are u agreeing men are more responsible than women?
By Responsibilities,u mean bills don't u? Don't they (women,single or married) pay bills too?house rent,family,feed?.
In this same country,& they still have extra to "splurge" on luxury? Lol

But Ays wife is not an actress & she's earning& married to a successful bizness man,itld prolly be understandable if she does "live fly" even tho her "sanity" & that of her husband will be questioned suld she live as "fly" as the "actresses" who mostly are single.

How many genuine earners have u seen spending & buying luxury like this?

Now if ays wife "lives fly" itld be attributed to aving less "Responsibilities" due to the reason u cited up there,now wat exactly is the reason & source behind this "actresses" acquring of luxury?because single status,irrespective of gender has "responsibilities" to attend to. Where is the Xtra for "splurging" from?
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
This is borderline misogyny. How many men can gift their friend a watch or something tangible for his birthday, na only to buy booze una know.

Maybe if the actors were not busy dying of strange illnesses ,they will have money for investments. undecided

I smell envy and jealousy.The smell is so strong!.
Not all men are like your dad
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Not all men are like your dad
Not all women are like your caged naive burden mother who waits for your dad before she has money to buy maggi.

Also not all men are like your useless father who turned your mother into suffer head, some men actually do give car as birthday gifts.

The vagina of all the women in your family put together is not worthy of a tortoise car hence the reason you want to die of jealousy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Duty004: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Their melons and pussy make good sales
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by lexy2014: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Denique:
Quit hatinnnng! It's not healthy!

What has hating got to do with d question asked?
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Denique:

We need to understand that the female has less responsibilities than their male counterparts –in most cases. As a result, have more extras to splurge. That is not to say both genders don't give in to vices for THE LIFE in some cases.

What are d responsibilities that male actors have that female actors don't have?

What are d "vices for the life" that they give into?
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Denique:

It is because they HAVE LESS responsibilities. They do NOT cater to so many people as the case of their male counterparts who are in most cases the bread winner of their respective families.

Let's take AY for example, he is obviously the bread winner. Whatever Mabel makes is 99% hers in addition to the upkeep money she gets from her husband. Tell me why such a person wouldn't live fly?.

How do u no d sharing formula as far as financial contribution is concerned in AYs house? So how can AYs wife be living fly on her own beyond what her husband provides for her in d house?
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by ronaldbecky(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
If only fg would ban clito currency
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sirmuel1:
That's the deal. Clito-cracy cheesy

you are on another level of enlightenment....dope Asf
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Not all women are like your caged naive burden mother who waits for your dad before she has money to buy maggi.

Also not all men are like your useless father who turned your mother into suffer head, some men actually do give car as birthday gifts.

The vagina of all the women in your family put together is not worthy of a tortoise car hence the reason you want to die of jealousy.
Hahaha
See painment
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:12am On Feb 08, 2021
[Oh wow...ure amazing,well read and smart.im not a prostitute but a woman could use this tips.U know how parents always tell their daughters don't look down on someone,don't be too selective with men,ur taste is too high, bring down ur standards,it makes men see them as cheap,treat their daughters bad and take them for granted...all this in my opinion is bad advy.isnt it?,uotehor=doxijaw post=98811790]

The number one rule of being a successful prostitute in Nigeria is not to be cheap.

Never participate in sex movies or Instagram nudity or anything that would put you in low class status.

You have to package your prostitution for high bidders

The old girl club Aristotle prostitution network understood this better, today's young girls are damn too stupid to make anything out of selling vagina.

The few who understand the trick will dine with kings and come out the other end as conglomerates .

[/quote]
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Hahaha
See painment
How many of the women in your family have received car as birthday gift before? Their vagina nor get value grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
How many of the women in your family have received car as birthday gift before? Their vagina nor get value grin grin grin
Please The women in my family are not hungry like you.

Your own vagina has value nah
Is it not five hundred naira you're selling it

Ms valuable vagina
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Please The women in my family are not hungry like you.

Your own vagina has value nah
Is it not five hundred naira you're selling it

Ms valuable vagina

Hungry people don't get cars,na hungry people like the ones in your family dey collect coke and suya . grin grin.

The reason it's paining you that someone can get a car as birthday gift , a car your ten years earnings cannot buy tongue tongue. Bad belle.Una go wail tire.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Hungry people don't get cars,na hungry people like the ones in your family dey collect coke and suya . grin grin.

The reason it's paining you that someone can get a car as birthday gift , a car your ten years earnings cannot buy tongue tongue. Bad belle.
The last time I argued with you,
I wondered"what's wrong with this one"
Now I know what's wrong with you.

POVERTY
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

The last time I argued with you,
I wondered"what's wrong with this one"
Now I know what's wrong with you.

POVERTY
Says the one fussing over a car gift. Only poor people get jealous at other people's progress especially Nigerians.

I am sure if your sisters were not collecting coke and suya ,you won't have this resentment towards other people's birthday gift. grin grin.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Says the one fussing over a car gift. Only poor people get jealous at other people's progress especially Nigerians.

I am sure if your sisters were not collecting coke and suya ,you won't have this resentment towards other people's birthday gift. grin grin.
if you're making noise over a common car gift then you must be very poor
People recieve houses companies
Estates on thier birthday
Why are making noise like this

Probably shows that you've never owned a car in your life.

Why do want to disgrace your self by exposing your poverty here on naira land
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:
if you're making noise over a common car gift then you must be very poor
People recieve houses companies
Estates on thier birthday
Why are making noise like this

Probably shows that you've never owned a car in your life.

Why do want to disgrace your self by exposing your poverty here on naira land
Nope I am not the one making noise over a car gift, it is you and your brothers wailing all over the internet, just look through the thread. From page one ,it's all bros wailing and gnashing their teeth. It's damn irritating.

The thread is even about ruggedman waling over women doing well for themselves.Women own houses and cars it's a problem for you penis people ,she doesn't another problem for you penis people. Wetin dey worry una sef?.

You should be asking your fellow penis people why they are making noise?why all the fuss? One even said actresses need to come and explain how they make their money another one said the dear ones of actresses will start dying , lol such bad belle from your gender.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Nope I am not the one making noise over a car gift, it is you and your brothers wailing all over the internet, just look through the thread. From page one ,it's all bros wailing and gnashing their teeth. It's damn irritating.

The thread is even about ruggedman waling over women doing well for themselves.Women own houses and cars it's a problem for you penis people ,she doesn't another problem for you penis people. Wetin dey worry una sef?.

You should be asking your fellow penis people why they are making noise?why all the fuss? One even said actresses need to come and explain how they make their money another one said the dear ones of actresses will start dying , lol such bad belle from your gender.
What will I tell this idiot now??
Okay tell me how she got that money
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

What will I tell this idiot now??
Okay tell me how she got that money
If you feel it's illegal go and petition the IGP same way yahoo boy are being rounded up .
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
If you feel it's illegal go and petition the IGP same way yahoo boy are being rounded up .
Madam please go and find work
This is Monday morning
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Madam please go and find work
This is Monday morning
Lol, if you had work you won't be bothered about other people's houses and cars tho. undecided .
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Lol, if you had work you won't be bothered about other people's houses and cars tho. undecided .
Only poor people like you boast
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Only poor people like you boast
I am not boasting o. You are the one borthered about other people living luxurious lifestyle ,which is a trait of a poor person.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I am not boasting o. You are the one borthered about other people living luxurious lifestyle ,which is a trait of a poor person.
okay Ooooh
Now mind your business and go to work or are you jobless

Like this is Monday morning Ooooh
*Surprised*
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:
okay Ooooh
Now mind your business and go to work or are you jobless

Like this is Monday morning Ooooh
*Surprised*
Mind my business? You should take your own advice and stop fussing over other people's houses and cars.

As for my job, don't worry I am not a corporate slave which I am guessing you are. undecided
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by ume1000: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Mind my business? You should take your own advice and stop fussing over other people's houses and cars.

As for my job, don't worry I am not a corporate slave which I am guessing you are. undecided
if foolishness could be measured u would be used as its SI UNIT
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by ume1000: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:
You inherited your own foolishness from your ancestors both on your father and mother's side.
with the enthusiasm with which you defend body hawking am curious

I definitely think there is more to u that meets the eye

So with all due respect

ARE YOU AN HARLOT
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
ume1000:
with the enthusiasm with which you defend body hawking am curious

I definitely think there is more to u that meets the eye

So with all due respect

ARE YOU AN HARLOT

I am not a harlot but your mother sure was and still is a harlot.
Re: Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wittyduchess:

The other day you said I was wailing
Now you're saying that I'm fussing.

You really need to check in to a mental institution

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tokunbo Aboderin: "Wear G-String For My Birthday Or Be Bounced" (Video) / 49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / 13-year-old Boy Discovers Bomb Near Kano Mosque (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.