Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover (71975 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos) / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

She get craze for head na, FFK no wan make she eat am raw, she no dey mentally ok like the girls in her tribe

I guess the ones he married before her have craze too??... It's just greed that is worrying him.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lovelyn451:
shebi na Una dey marry them...Igbo's that take family like everything will goan marry Yoruba that have commitment issues, tribalism top notch, I just don't know how u guys cope with them honestly, I still dey look peter okoye with one eye, God help that guy

My brother, the thing tire me. Anyways the deed is done. Way forward. At least others will learn from her mistakes and and stick to single men only.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by DEMZEE(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
meobizy:
The man is wealthy since he’s reached a level where changing females is secondary nature. I hate the thought of marriage because it instills the physical need of always having someone by the bedside.

Don't marry and have dogs as children and let them lick ur coochie every night nah

Ode!
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by wink2015(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fani Kayode does not have character.

He talks like a mad man.

He will still end up JAGA JAGA with this his new catch.

Give them few months, you will begin to hear BLAH ! BLAH !

Unfortunately, he is showing his failure to the public.

TO TAKE HIM AS A ROLE MODEL ?

Nansense !

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by manyr4luv: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
phollybee:
FFK just dey knack any lady anyhow... Pumping children to the market like Almajiri

No be small thing o. Las las na him go tire.
Virgina people no dey finish o!
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Goodmorn: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
One thing that scares me about people from that tribe. Changing women like clothe.

My sister, take heart and move on. You're still very young pretty and full of life. No need crying over an overaged grandpa who doesn't value you.

You really need a psychiatrist. A woman that cheated on him and slept with a naval officer is now the saint right? Chikwendu disgusts me. Promiscuous women disgusts me!

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by DonTattaglia: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Yes that tribe are very good at preparing yamlegs for the mumus who would later pay high bride price for overused Molues.

Ask Ikemba wetin FFK do Bianca. undecided

Just like he did to your miserable mother
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by nanauju(f): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
One thing that scares me about people from that tribe. Changing women like clothe.

My sister, take heart and move on. You're still very young pretty and full of life. No need crying over an overaged grandpa who doesn't value you.

Them no get regards for women o. Even their own dey hear am for their hand

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Chipink(f): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lovelyn451:
shebi na Una dey marry them...Igbo's that take family like everything will goan marry Yoruba that have commitment issues, tribalism top notch, I just don't know how u guys cope with them honestly, I still dey look peter okoye with one eye, God help that guy

My dear u are 100% right , I don't like them for anything ... Any Igbo lady that that's those unstable guys is. Big fool it always doest not end well.
I have lived over 6years in Lagos and don't give them face at all even though they try hard to come to me.
I'm always very blunt to tell them I don't date Yoruba guys

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Midas01: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
You don't mean it.

*Stares in utmost confusion*
beautyhd:
FFK is a mad man

He was actually cheating on this lady and trying to mask it by accusing her first.

He welcomed a child few months after she left.

A type of man ladies should pray not to cross their paths with their smooth tongues.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Midas01: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Una no get sense for this country. He had had over 10 wives and concubines but you think the women are to blame. Receive sense.
Vicoxtar:

No be bad luck. De man de choose beauty over character. How many fine gal de submissive.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Midas01: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Its a win win situation for the women as always.
Neddstark:
After my experiences with many Nigerian women, I can only say that FFK is a real nigga. The moment one goes, a replacement is waiting. I dont know who I am talking to bros, but just have money. Work hard brother.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Midas01: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Men are crazy.... Changing women like wrapper and depositing their seeds everywhere. It's a good thing they'll remain on the losing end anyways.
2mch:
This is not the Egyptian that insulted him and had the child for him. This one is new. Women are crazy, so they don’t see their predecessors or what? They still marrying this guy!
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Midas01: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
All these old foolish men. You chased your first wife and started marrying women younger than your daughters because of vaginaa and you expect to be treated like a king.
Springboot:
All these hungry girls, you married a man you don't love just because of money and expect to be treated like a queen.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Springboot: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Midas01:
All these old foolish men. You chased your first wife and started marrying women younger than your daughters because of vaginaa and you expect to be treated like a king.

Why are you so pained tho? Who broke your heart?
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by LexngtonSteele: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
DonTattaglia:

DonTattaglia to his useless homosexual father:

Just like he did to your miserable mother

I am sure you pained cos i described your mum grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
FFK can't take care of family, is it Nigeria that he want to take of? He must be joking to still remain in politics hoping to spearhead the affairs of the country one day
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by bigcasava1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
My igbo sisters will never learn. Keep marrying afonja
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by aalangel(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Why are you reshuffling News Nonsense bloggers. What's new in this story?
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by themanderon: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
The man is a manwhore.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by kingsavage: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
bigcasava1:
My igbo sisters will never learn. Keep marrying afonja
shutup what is special about your hairy yamleg women?
People wey like ashawo work pass any other thing... come Agip for Edo make you see them
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
nanauju:

Them no get regards for women o. Even their own dey hear am for their hand

I'm telling you.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by kingsavage: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

I'm telling you.

previous chikwendu is a prostitute
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

A rich man can never be faithful...even if he wants to,women won't let him....any lady looking for a faithful should date the broke ones....but no guarantee though.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Youngpo413: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
manyr4luv:

No be small thing o. Las las na him go tire. Virgina people no dey finish o!
vagina no be him mate,so las las him go tire
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by Youngpo413: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
pretydiva:

Money isn't everything. Nothing like both parents raising their kids
money isn't everything? Joke of the day.
Re: Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover by drmuri(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chipink:

My dear u are 100% right , I don't like them for anything ... Any Igbo lady that that's those unstable guys is. Big fool it always doest not end well.
I have lived over 6years in Lagos and don't give them face at all even though they try hard to come to me.
I'm always very blunt to tell them I don't date Yoruba guys
Clap for yourself.
You will end with one chukwumerije a drug peddler

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.