Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year (19217 Views)

See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by thatigboman: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2021
zeeprince:
lol you want over 200 million Nigerians to stop buying cow meat grin wait self ,send them packing from their own country embarassed or you thought because they choose to remain in isolation then they are not Nigerians?
fulanis are not nigerians. They are futa jallon
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by sleeknaija(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amaso99:
Bello's presidential ambition is a blessing in disguise for the people of kogi state

Which presidential ambition? Mtchewwwww.

Dead ambition undecided
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Goldenurch(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
I am in kogi now....need raw cashew nuts asap...call me up 0.7.0.6.2.8.8.4.0.4.9
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
highly commendable
he needs to do more
Kogites needs more they deserve more
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by empressruky(f): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
bluefilm:
Kogi is the Future.

No COVID SCAMdemic.

Able Governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13102480_fbimg16122008554286046_jpege0fad202f85f6afa1c4cd39eaa7f9e15

Booming Economy.
Which future? Which Economy is booming, do you know how civil servants under that government are surviving? Do you know how much they are owing workers? You might say I don't know anything about the state but before you jump to that conclusion, I am from kogi state and an Ebira girl at that. This Yahaya Bello is just not it at all

What else can you ask for?

Kogi is indeed the Future.
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Giantfarmer(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

With the way u talk we know that God has already handled u the way Wada handle Kogi then. For prayer I say amen to that because we have seen Bello developmental stride in the building of rice mill in western senatorial district of Kogi state, building of chapel in government house, renovation of central mosques across the states for religious minded people and road projects are ongoing now, keep wailing and let Bello keep working.
stop saying trash
are you in kogi at all?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Unekwuojo234: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Abdulmumin412(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Giantfarmer:
stop saying trash
are you in kogi at all?
Instead of attacking my personality u should have come with Wada achievement now? Or better still to counter those Bello achievement stated

1 Like

Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by usmantoski(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mumu project.

Las Las that your presidential and senetorial ambition will crash.
Goan pay your workers full salary you are there building flyover, flyover that Dangote had paid for and it's still the same Dangote trucks that's runs from Obajana that will still scatter the mumu flyover.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Coinbased: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
ohh
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Frenzyboy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Useless project
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by AkDoga19: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Even the opposition parties and critics of the state government are happy with the latest development in Kogi state.
Governor Yahaya Bello is working
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Godwinb(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
The Ganaja junction is very close to my place of residence and I can see serious work ongoing with workers so diligent and serious like they want to finish work tommorow.

This administration have made history by this project as Lokoja will wear new look entirely.
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Godwinb(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
The Ganaja junction is very close to my place of residence and I can see serious work ongoing with workers so diligent and serious like they want to finish work tommorow.

This administration have made history by this project as Lokoja will wear new look entirely
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by zeeprince(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
fulanis are not nigerians. They are futa jallon
lol and yet you have one rulling you as your president lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by thatigboman: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
zeeprince:
lol and yet you have one rulling you as your president lipsrsealed
the one that more than 5 niger republic governors attended his campaign?
One time i went to katsina, it was in Niger Republic that we were going to beer because their beer was stronger all through my stay. Nothing like checkpoint. At the border just greet immigration "officer how u dey? Make we go drink come" and zoom off.
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by Gracefulness: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
AkDoga19:
Even the opposition parties and critics of the state government are happy with the latest development in Kogi state.
Governor Yahaya Bello is working
self deception of the highest order
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by husseinchoice(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Valkrie:

All these 2000 naira urchins sef...That contract was awarded by the Wada administration a a ceremony was even done..it was never a Bello idea..make una go check una books very well....So far what bello initiated are largely uncompleted...he came and destroy all the roundabout in town that he was told the that is where the Kogi esstern people power is buried and till date they still remain uncompleted...He demolished the old stadium in town and the hospital in okene and all still remain uncompleted so what brain is he bursting...? Abi no be Kogi wey we dey pass through again...?
u are in sifia pain...kikikikiki
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by dich: 12:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Valkrie:

All these 2000 naira urchins sef...That contract was awarded by the Wada administration a a ceremony was even done..it was never a Bello idea..make una go check una books very well....So far what bello initiated are largely uncompleted...he came and destroy all the roundabout in town that he was told the that is where the Kogi esstern people power is buried and till date they still remain uncompleted...He demolished the old stadium in town and the hospital in okene and all still remain uncompleted so what brain is he bursting...? Abi no be Kogi wey we dey pass through again...?

you are very correct!!!
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by dich: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2021
bluefilm:
Kogi is the Future.

No COVID SCAMdemic.

Able Governor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13102480_fbimg16122008554286046_jpege0fad202f85f6afa1c4cd39eaa7f9e15

Booming Economy.

What else can you ask for?

Kogi is indeed the Future.

how much dem dey pay you!!
Re: Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year by bluefilm: 4:47am On Feb 07, 2021
dich:
how much dem dey pay you!!

₦0.00

Money is not everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Only A Party Determined To Lose Will Field A Northern Candidate / NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall / Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.