Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video (26915 Views)

See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Chapel In Kogi Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFZRZ8D-bWw

Updates on some of the ongoing and completed projects in Kogi State.

God bless Nigeria.

https://fb.watch/8cnuRaVBx3/

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFZRZ8D-bWw

Updates on some of the ongoing and completed projects in Kogi State.

God bless Nigeria.

https://fb.watch/8cnuRaVBx3/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Truthissupreme: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one muzz me

Sensational white elephant project because of presidency

But road no dey your state

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Blackfire(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
We know you are tinubu 's boy

We know you are doing all this to stay alive politically

North2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Aidejay(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
To start no be the issue, na completion be the koko.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Penguin2: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Another Umuahia center table loading grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is very commendable from governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aidejay:
but the governor is not from the south east.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Valkrie: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aidejay:

The contract was awarded by the past PDP governor and fund for payment in full was on ground before he left office....there was even a ceremony done....!! Its not a bello project...the only thing bello did in that state is to destroy all the round about in the state capital cos he thought the igala people buried charm there and even at that he still ended up been a disaster.....!!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by yyba: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Blackfire:
We know you are tinubu 's boy

We know you are doing all this to stay alive politically

North2023
what do you mean by WE?

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
First time, I am seeing a project done by Yahaya Bello! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by xpressionx(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
FFK's white lion
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Authoreety: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Learnt Okowa is also doing one..
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mtchewwww all in the name of presidential ambition.
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Nwakannaya1: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yahaya Bello is unsellable.

Guy legit ruined his state but keep seeking approval here and there.

May the flyover be completed before he leaves and may it not fall on innocent people. Amen!

That point frustrated me earlier this year as I was passing through that road. The faster the construction the better, but then I maintain that he is unsellable!

16 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by gift2xl: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hope it's not the type of Gov wike in rivers state!!! That one is bridge... God help them flood has given both tenant and landlord quite notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Jollynuel: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Looks like a flyover in the middle of a village square...

Elephant projects ear n dear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by FactBoyz: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by winterlover: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
President Bello. I laff in Mandarin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by ATEAMS: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Den of Igbo smokers loading
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Abalado(f): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Fake governor.... spoiling the chances of the future youths.......

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Painintheass221: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Space booking is now a crime

The poster below me is a total brainwreck
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by 9icest: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
The day a mumu like yaya Bello becomes the president of naija is the day I will totally japa and never turn back. I’m sure this bridge will collapse in 24 hours after he commissions it. Useless mad man

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Elnino4ladies: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
At least, he is doing something can't say same about my Benue state governor

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Kennitrust(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flyover is our beautiful cities we see around the world

In Nigeria, flyover, is an important project

A completion of a flyover is a great achievement by our state government.

In Nigeria, we no dey take flyover project play angry

Even if there is no work, let there be flyover

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by DSC7: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good one sha....

But hope it won't collapse after few weeks undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Paragon311(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
After 6 whole years buying Toyota Venza for masquerade.....

Joker youth leader .

Una doh Kogites

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Zakkyoz: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Valkrie:

The contract was awarded by the past PDP governor and fund for payment in full was on ground before he left office....there was even a ceremony done....!! Its not a bello project...the only thing bello did in that state is to destroy all the round about in the state capital cos he thought the igala people buried charm there and even at that he still ended up been a disaster.....!!!

You're a liar. I am sorry to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video by Garage75: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Consensus APC Chairman, Adamu Abdullahi Visits Bola Tinubu / Stop Bemoaning PDP’s Mishandling Of Nigeria, Cleric Tells Buhari / Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.