Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War (45138 Views)

Okorocha's Ogun Chieftaincy Title Withdrawn By Eselu, Akintunde Akinyemi / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Minjim: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Since PDP failed and buhari became an option, hows it going with buhari as d option?

No time!

We keep changing them
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Minjim:

No time!

We keep changing them

I no we keep changing but that's not what I asked. U gave situation report on PDP. What's d situation report on buhari
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Dollanaira: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
oh
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ooni and the Ogun monarch, Ogun kill all of Una together!

angry angry
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by IBreakRules: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
superior1:
The problem with this Ooni fella is he is looking to repay Tinubu for his enthronement and that would be his fatal end las las

You're wise sir
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by AfonjaConehead: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

At the bolded

Stop talking nonsense please.

That was how you people pushed Sanusi lamido Sanisu until he got disgraced by Governor Ganduje.
And imagine one tolexander was blaming Emefiele for carrying out presidential/executive orders over the crypto ban!!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by AfonjaConehead: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

How can you unite to fight against the insecurity you brought upon yourself ?

Abi you no support buhari fulani government again?

Don't mind that one,he will soon start shouting ipob upandan. grin
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Sewgon79(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Belzoni:
The present Ooni is a fùcked up human being. All he cares about is money: kickback, fraud, land-/wife-grabbing, jobbery.

If the Yoruba are expecting any meaningful leadership from that career criminal then they are sure to be disappointed.

Is like there is more to this hatred for OONIRISA. It seems it have some political motivation. At first Sunday Ighoho is Jagaban guy, though he might have good intentions, but have been hijacked by politicians and people with motive to destroy the image of ooni because of fear of his influence or power.

But if other people believe and get carried away by this propaganda, someone like me that see the truth won't.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Ellasure: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
I am very happy today with this story. The challenge from Oba Eselu to the Onirisa and the reply given by the Onirisa can only be given by Western educated minds and to God be all glories. The two monarchs are very young in age but mature in actions and writing s. What else do we need today in Yoruba land with a youthful Aare ona kakanfo and extremely able Chief Sunday Igboho as Balogun. I am very happy and thankful to our fathers including Chief obafemi awolowo, olusegun Obasanjo etc Yoruba land and the people are speaking with one voice concerning the matter of open grazing of cows.

Let whomever want to rearer cattle buy land anywhere and rsise it on his land without affecting his neighbours adversely. Cattle rearering is a trade and should have regulations and environmental impact assessment and management with mitigations to follow.

We are educated people. The Fulani militia leader sent packing by chief Sunday Igboho ibarapa claimed to have made more than 500million Naira so raising money to buy a 2000 acres of land should not be a problem if our true intentions are farming. Thanks
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Cantonese: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
laiperi:
Mark my words and those still lamenting the loss of selfish and blind power under Jonathan that never benefited the real victims in Niger Delta but only benefited your leaders in Jonathan's cabinet.

You will cry blood the way you were before and after civil war until Yoruba brought you out of jungle by advancing your leaders in the West from Azikiwe down.

After the war, at the expense of Yoruba, Obasanjo boldly brought you out of the dog house into powerful positions.

Your glee at any misstep of Yoruba will devastate you. Pity yourselves as losers from day one, not Yoruba that crowned Jonathan.

Yoruba are vibrant and always tolerate and can deal with opposition within. You cannot.

Yes, Buhari is winning right now with divide and rule tactics that killed Hausa culture and made him with the one drop blood of Fulani, the Fulani Champion.

Yoruba have a history against Fulani in Oshogbo and against Igbo in Ore. Never never underestimate Yoruba resolve. The call on the spirits or on Oranmiyan is what War Generals use to motivate their soldiers.

Go and read Churchill's Once More Unto The Beach Once More!

Ndi Ara

In your desperation to drive home your point, you wrote such poor English. Waoh!!!
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by KoshCAD: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The bolded part is where I have a great problem with our people

Let us pick up the arms and go physical with our enemy. Let us take the battle to them.

We keep on relenting on the spirit of the land. The same spirit of the land that could not defeat Sunday Igboho and Modakeke in the crises between Ife and Modakeke in 1997-1999. Yet we are relying on the spirit. This spirit Ooni is talking about has been kidnapped and we need fighting for ourselves if we want a lasting peace in our land.

Only a coward waits for his spirit to fight.
Let them keep waiting for spirit.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Dreyton36: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Ah congratulations bro.

For ?
Hope it's not for not being in naija lol
Cuz most of my life have being out , I haven't spent a total of 7yrs in naija all my life
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by johnmartus(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yeah for not being in Nigeria.
Dreyton36:

For ?
Hope it's not for not being in naija lol
Cuz most of my life have being out , I haven't spent a total of 7yrs in naija all my life

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Buhari ! Buhari !! Buhari !!! You're setting this country on fire and your actions seem deliberate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by calcal: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
A lot of we Yorubas are not coward when it comes to the federal government plan, we know the plan, it is an open one which is DEATH. however, he won't die alone, the death will be in millions. and the most affected ones will be those elites that refused to join this struggle.

This is not 1967, this 2021.

The then Oni of Ife was given free oil block, ofcourse this presence one also will be expecting his own and that is why he wants the unity of Nigeria. this is the fact.

The unity of Nigeria is not popular again, Igbos ready to go, ND, tell me who the military will fight? even NO countries will support the Nigerian government with resources.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by soojar(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

At the bolded

Stop talking nonsense please.

That was how you people pushed Sanusi lamido Sanisu until he got disgraced by Governor Ganduje.

You got his sentence wrong because he didn't compose his sentence the right way. Going by other paragraphs of his write up you will see that what he meant to say is "A statement from OOni can send him (Ooni) packing.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Easternblood: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Yorubas are hardly united. That's the issue.
They love treachery na

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by mauchiz: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
They should divide Nigeria, let them separate northern Nigeria from the south, we are not the same.

The earlier the better, any other tribe that likes northerners, should follow them, so we can move forward.
Nigeria would have been better than this if we were separated, northerners are agent of backwardness, they don't want us to grow, they use the nation money to rebuild North, which bokoharam destroys, one man marries 10 wives, gives birth to 50 children, then send them to alamajiris, they grow up and becomes bokoharam and fulani herdsmen to terrorise Nigerians.

Please separate north from South so we can rest in this Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sewgon79:

Is like there is more to this hatred for OONIRISA. It seems it have some political motivation. At first Sunday Ighoho is Jagaban guy, though he might have good intentions, but have been hijacked by politicians and people with motive to destroy the image of ooni because of fear of his influence or power.

But if other people believe and get carried away by this propaganda, someone like me that see the truth won't.

On the contrary, Igboho is a free agent outside of election season...but your beloved Oonirsa belongs to Bourdillon, body and soul.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by delpee(f): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Where was the traditional ruler when Baales in his domain were giving land to the invaders? How does Ooni solve that problem?

They both have their faults but bickering won't resolve anything. The Ogun Monarch should listen to the Olu of Ilaro.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by EmekaA125(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
This Ooni has lost all the single respect he has. Even Tinubu refused to stand up to greet and reverence him one certain time. Too bad
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Sunnydoo: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Its all about the national cake shocked

They careless for their people.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by vioment: 2:49am On Feb 07, 2021
They can't work together because if they do, their clout and power will be limited. It will show that they are limited to LGA. Or overlaps two lga.

The oba of benin, as big as he is in Benin, don't have power of authority in ondo, Delta, Anambra, kogi, etc. and even some places in Benin.

Same thing for any eze or igwe or obi, they don't have power over large areas.

their powers are limited

Until we as a society decide to respect our elected officials, so that they can do their work and make us have a conducive and progressive environment.

If these royals want to lead, they should run for election, or lead in their own way without stepping on people's toes based on tribe or religion.

If you they are ceremonial, remain that way, don't come with all that authority like you are an elected leader that can influence law or society.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by Sewgon79(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Belzoni:

On the contrary, Igboho is a free agent outside of election season...but your beloved Oonirsa belongs to Bourdillon, body and soul.

Are you sure, because I know the story on how OONIRISA was crown King. What you don't know is that THE THRONE OF ODÙDUWÀ unlike some other throne that politicians can just pick candidates. It is a sacred THRONES that can the obaship candidates can only be decided by IFA and certified by KINGMAKERS.

I am also aware that when IFA picked AROLE OODUA ỌBA ENITAN OGUNWUSI, your Bourdillon Lord think the way he normally use his money and power to choose candidate, because he has His own candidate which he invited from UK according to the sources. When the like of some ex military General who are Indigenous of ÌFẸ́ and Former President Obasanjo heard about this, they send delegates to President Buhari by sending warnings to Jagaban not to tampered with ÌṢE SE.

As the story confirms, Tinubu was waiting to talk to Buhari and this General who is Indigenous of ÌFẸ́ was on waiting also, Buhari being elderly and old soldiers attend to General First. It was their that Buhari later attend to your Jagaban and asked him what is his business with IFE STOOL.

That his jurisdiction end in Lagos. To cut the story short, that is how your warlord power was curb. You see the reason he always try to be rude to OONIRISA, because he knows he doesn't have power or mouth to say he put him their.

That is reason if you watch ONIRU CORONATION, Jagaban called Elegushi and ONIRU his boys.

So OONI OF IFE STOOL OR THRONE can't be controlled by individuals, that is reason it was hard during Abacha Era, he wanted to dethrone the former OONI OF IFE. He was told by the ÌFẸ́ kingmaker that, it is not possible. It can only happen if he is dead.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by ariesbull: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Yoruba kings would always wash their dirty linens in public

Always insulting themselves
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by GNature(m): 5:19am On Feb 18, 2021
OLULAW:

If you went to school in the days when cheating in exams wasn’t a norm, and when culprits risked being jailed for 21 years, and if you passed GCE OLevel English that contained difficult comprehension section, my 2-lined comment seems easily comprehensible. The Deji’s case to which you referred is an example of an Oba’s misdeed which you aptly illustrated. He wasn’t removed for, and I insist, willy-nilly reasons.

A Governor can remove an Oba in yorubaland. Period. The link I provided proved you wrong.
Re: Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War by OLULAW: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
GNature:

A Governor can remove an Oba in yorubaland. Period. The link I provided proved you wrong.

You wonder why your stupid country went from being the envy of the world to the scrap heap of the globe with a brain dead president? The inability to reason adequately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.