Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA (6898 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
ashewoboy:
you agree with her?

She shouldn't forget the fathers of the kids too. wink

Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by padi94(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Stupidity hug this one tight
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
Not "be like"....it is !

Sorry my man I no too sabi English.
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Youngpo413: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Sorry my man I no too sabi English.
I said "it is their most valued asset"....for sure for sure not "be like" (seems)
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Dreyton36: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
It will take only a wise man to understand what actually means

Watch how some guys will rubbish her now

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Rugaria: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
ashewoboy:
na wa for her.
Na real waah for her oo
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Without vagina women are useless
Just like your mother mumu And your female ancestors, if they are all useless, please keep it to yourself we no one hear. Some people just wake up one day and post nonsense.
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nonsense and twitter de go hand in hand.
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by tofek4real: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
She's talking shit!
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Fahdiga(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
SegFault:

Just like your mother mumu And your female ancestors, if they are all useless, please keep it to yourself we no one hear. Some people just wake up one day and post nonsense.
Both you and your mom too
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by inegbedion30210: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
The essence of vaginahood
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by damosky12(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ishilove:

It is disgusting, really. I'm not even sure the person who wrote that rubbish is even married, talk more having children

You summed it up! It's absurd to think a married woman would come up with such a messy idea. Except she is a child anyway. Kids get married these days...
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ishilove:

It is disgusting, really. I'm not even sure the person who wrote that rubbish is even married, talk more having children
Don't you understand what she means? Na foolish talk but no let the joke fly over your head. grin
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by kcowen(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Word play!!!! You guys overreact and if you can't see the humour in her words then shame on you..she's absolutely right,she's married from the narrative,her husband had access to her virginal which produces kids,this kids came out through her virginal at lest biology taught us this
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Erkhalifa(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
grin

vagina citizen!!! that thing be like their most valuable asset.
Bros, Reread and picture her statement and then interpret what she meant, grin grin grin grin
Use your head!!
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by cassbeat(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
The kids came out through her vagina.... They were never there, they only passed through that place... Smh for this gender sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yeah .....true.

Kids came out. Husband cummed in.

No biggies
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by anslemarinze52(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
She didn't mean it the way you are taking it.

Her husband is different. She meant she conceived her kids.

Buy sense, even if it is looting it from a warehouse.

I blame her for not using the better part of her brain with words.

lol actually that's what she meant.......the people typing nonsense no even try to understand her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by ashewoboy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
luminouz:
Yeah .....true.
Kids came out. Husband cummed in.

No biggies

you are comfortable with her assertion?
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by ashewoboy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by Ishilove: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
SegFault:

Don't you understand what she means? Na foolish talk but no let the joke fly over your head. grin
I understand she is making a joke, albeit in poor taste, but I find it disrespectful talking about her husband and kids in this manner
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by FreeSpirited: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2021
But that's the only thing she offers....
Re: Lady Says Every Of Her Family Members Has Been In Her VAGINA by luminouz(m): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2021
ashewoboy:

you are comfortable with her assertion?

She was too raw and unconventional but if you look at it, she said the truth.

Not sure a man saying such would escape the backlash though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Davido Posted A Picture Of Himself & Chioma During Their Young Age / The Abandoned Husband Dominates ( A British Romance Story) / What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.