Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (55635 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by merits(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
A Nigerian man, DSP Bright Akhimien and his wife, Joyce Akhimien both from Edo State have been blessed with sextuplets after seven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Joyce Akhimien gave birth to 4 baby boys and 2 baby girls in Port Harcourt on 12th January 2021.

BBC News Pidgin shared the story on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1744283035777415/?app=fbl
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Haba. Na die be this
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by konnectland(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
visit the link on my signature
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by therajah: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Congratulations, Hebrew woman.

Abeg, Make the man try hang boot, economy di bad.
She is a Nigerian! Edo state is in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
A Nigerian man, DSP Bright Akhimien and his wife, Joyce Akhimien both from Edo State have been blessed with sextuplets after seven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Joyce Akhimien gave birth to 4 baby boys and 2 baby girls in Port Harcourt on 12th January 2021.

Not too sure, but am seeing just 5babies in d pix

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
WOW
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
IVF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lawrry:
Thank God, but this kind blessing looks like over do , chai!! in this economy, person come born pikin for like 2 or 3 families alone. May God provide for the man o, if not, this kind blessing fit cause sorrow o.

How and why will it cause sorrow?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wonderful God .
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Babaken(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
AirmirthDY:
God is wonderful!!
you can say that again.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by greatlinda(f): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
God is great.....I tap into this testimony
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
IVF babies. Most of these procedures end up with triplets and quadruplets.
Good for them

I just wonder why these people tend to hide the details so that others in their situation can try too. Instead they'll just do Thanksgiving and ignore the complete gist.

The procedure isn't cheap, but it's worth trying, instead of waiting years without any results.
Science is really advancing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by lozanni(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:

When you're ready

Your womb never mature to carry babies?

Na dozen dey there grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by siena14(f): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
wow this is more than double blessings. They need all the assistance the world can offer now cos it won't be easy.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by EUEA: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
God is too big to b descriped nd comprehended by man cause He appeared in different form to different people.He made d earth his foot-teol.he is ominiscience greater dan d scientist,he is d ominiphychologist great dan d phychologist.O wat a great God we serve
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by CBARRY1: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
If this man do hatrick , e go be: 6 X 3 = 18children.
He will only need 4more kids to have separate senior and junior football teams(only cracking jokes sha).

YOUR BLESSINGS CAN ONLY BE DELAYED BUT CAN NEVER BE DENIED, MAY SAME BLESSINGS OF GOD LOCATE ALL THE COUPLES LOOKING FOR THE FRUITS OF THE WOMB, IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Cespy(f): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
What a marvelous God,he has done marvelous things for us....
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by kabanayol9(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
GOD is the great, i am overwhelmed, congratulations to the family, at last....
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tos87:
Congratulations to them. But can count only five babies. Na my network?
d last 1 go piss
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
God indeed is a wonderful GOD; Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by sylve11: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nice.............. cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Josywhyte: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Na 5 babies i see dia o....who follow me see am?

Congrats to the couple
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by articlewriter: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
They should hold the man so he doesn't run away
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wow. Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Femijohn198: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
God is over great
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oh boy...the parents self dey malnourished...i wonder how she go dey feel like when all the babies started crying at the same time..na everyday them go dey squeeze her milk for feeding bottle..something wey you no still fit preserve...omoh na on a long ride oo...
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Donspicey: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hmmmm.....
First thing wey come my mind na how 6 pple go dey share 2 Oranges...

Congrats anyway....
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dreyton36:

My darling how are you
I'm fine, hope you didn't light your kpoli today,no be so you dy write am always or are at war with your kpoli

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Medical Technology doing wonders. God bless who invented IVF.
That said, wahala go plenty for this woman when the children are growing up.
I have twins and cant cope. I will like "haba, im tired, why didnt u people come one by one?"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Donspicey: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Josywhyte:
Na 5 babies i see dia o....who follow me see am?

Congrats to the couple

I bn dey tink say na only me see am......

Maybe the camera no capture the 6th one or e fit be say e dey incubator....
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
To God be all the glory! This is a great proof that children are a heritage from the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward..(psalms 127:3)
ebukajay184:

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
NONSENSE talk.
thatigboman:
Medical Technology doing wonders. God bless who invented IVF.
That said, wahala go plenty for this woman when the children are growing up.
I have twins and cant cope. I will like "haba, im tired, why didnt u people come one by one?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.