Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (55632 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Omezif(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
What a magical divine works of God.
really God is great.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by dapadawee: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
ebukajay184:
A Nigerian man, DSP Bright Akhimien and his wife, Joyce Akhimien both from Edo State have been blessed with sextuplets after seven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Joyce Akhimien gave birth to 4 baby boys and 2 baby girls in Port Harcourt on 12th January 2021.

BBC News Pidgin shared the story on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1744283035777415/?app=fbl
congratulations
our God knows how to compensate for every year wasted. mind you they are Christian and serves the LIVING God through Jesus Christ have you accepted Jesus as your Lord tomorrow might be story
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
The man doesn't seem too happy about this 'miracle'.

The major con (depending on which POV you look from) of fertility treatment is multiple births.

Congrats to them. This is a compensation for their delay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oh thanks to there pastor grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:
The guy is a DSP... Good...

In that case, the the kids should be getting free diapers and baby food in the coming months from the NPF. In the spirit of 'palliatives'. cool

I pity any criminal that will enter his hands

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Equation89(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lord Jesus, I tap into this blessing.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Ezmans: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
My LORD! My GOD! How Great thou art!

Only Believe!!
When BABA decides on your Matter, you will be the one to beg for the Blessings to stop..
the man I'll use red eye enter road for egunje
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
UncleKoboko:
cool cool cool cool

TEST-TUBES babies

Praise JESUS grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're not okay, testube or not she's a mother now. If you know what she has suffered from her husband family you won't call those children test tube babies
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
wink2015:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OPEN S* E* X ?

Unsafe sex
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by jaytime(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Is God not wonderful?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by mdsne(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Same with me o...I even count another picture na the same. I thought na highness but you prove me wrong
Tos87:
Congratulations to them.
But can count only five babies. Na my network?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by fammyk: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
I pray for this kind of blessing oo
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations to the couple...
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by AirmirthDY(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Babaken:
you can say that again.

smiley
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
milann:
He's a miracle working god. He's a miracle working god. He's the alpha and omega. He's a miracle working god.

God or god If you are referring to the Living God, change the first letter to capital letters!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Missyajoke:

You're not okay, testube or not she's a mother now. If you know what she has suffered from her husband family you won't call those children test tube babies
You're the one that's not ok.. when did test tube babies become an insult?
Nigerians sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thank God this one didn't run.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by ipswitch: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Beautiful. Jah has done it all.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
At this point, he should undergo vasectomy oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Liveair:
All these people shouting praise God up and down. Sorry to burst your bubble. Why did your God decide on holding back their blessings for 7 whole years? Mtchew!

I bet you they have fasted and prayed and visited all manner of churches for 7 years to no avail but ended up trying scientific fertility methods which produced this result.

Kudos to science joor.

The Bible says God's ways aren't ours. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by The5DME(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Gerrard59:

The Bible says God's ways aren't ours. kiss
grin they are coming for your head ohh .
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by olufadeke86267: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
:Congratulations to them.But can count only five babies. Na my network?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
God is too good!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Kingdemu: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Am I the only one seeing 5 babies only?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
The5DME:
grin they are coming for your head ohh .

That will be their personal problem not mine. kiss
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by hazvat(f): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oh Allah! This is my 9th year still asking for this bundle of joy. If you give me, nobody will query you. My lord, Please answer me this year with sextuplets that will be beneficial to us, our Deen and the world at large. Aamin.
ebukajay184:
A Nigerian man, DSP Bright Akhimien and his wife, Joyce Akhimien both from Edo State have been blessed with sextuplets after seven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Joyce Akhimien gave birth to 4 baby boys and 2 baby girls in Port Harcourt on 12th January 2021.

BBC News Pidgin shared the story on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1744283035777415/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Awesome God,I want this too when I'm ready

Slay queen which one come be say when 'when I'm ready'
How old are you?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by sckulboy: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Adewunmibaba(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
hazvat:
Oh Allah! This is my 9th year still asking for this bundle of joy. If you give me, nobody will query you. My lord, Please answer me this year with sextuplets that will be beneficial to us, our Deen and the world at large. Aamin.

The Good Lord will grant you your desires.... I will put you in my prayers..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.