Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (55637 Views)

Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets After 6 Years Of Having Twins (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
hazvat:
Oh Allah! This is my 9th year still asking for this bundle of joy. If you give me, nobody will query you. My lord, Please answer me this year with sextuplets that will be beneficial to us, our Deen and the world at large. Aamin.
You and your hubby should consider IVF.
That's how these people got theirs.
Why wait

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Congratulations, Hebrew woman.

Abeg, Make the man try hang boot, economy di bad.
dem no tell person na
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
ALLAAH Akbar
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
the man go talk waka after the 1st set of baby food finish under 2 weeks........but come to think of it this life nor really balance o. na only poor people this kind miracle dey happen to
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ngozi Chukwu.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ekene diri Chineke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
For the woman i can say for sure that it is a good news but i cant say same for the man e no even agree snap another picture damn the economy hard na..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Adelangroup: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
God is great

ebukajay184:
A Nigerian man, DSP Bright Akhimien and his wife, Joyce Akhimien both from Edo State have been blessed with sextuplets after seven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Joyce Akhimien gave birth to 4 baby boys and 2 baby girls in Port Harcourt on 12th January 2021.

BBC News Pidgin shared the story on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1744283035777415/?app=fbl
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
If this were to be my case all estate, bank accounts, cars name it will be titled to her and my kids , I will start life afresh as a man without a dime , this is heart warming
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wow, cheering news.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by annyz: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:
The guy is a DSP... Good...

In that case, the the kids should be getting free diapers and baby food in the coming months from the NPF. In the spirit of 'palliatives'. cool

I don't know police men at the end always have plenty pikin.
What he has been looking for he has gotten in abundance.
Who will tell this man not to collect egunje on the road.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by annyz: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
mansakhalifa:
The guy is a DSP... Good...

In that case, the the kids should be getting free diapers and baby food in the coming months from the NPF. In the spirit of 'palliatives'. cool

I don't know why police me always finally get plenty pikin.

Who will tell this man not to collect back hand on the road
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Formularcr7: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
After many enhancers
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by uvie66: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
milann:
He's a miracle working god. He's a miracle working god. He's the alpha and omega. He's a miracle working god.
in this present economy....
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations to d couple
Rip to her pussi grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Xantel(f): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Everything na double double, thank you Jesus
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Dreyton36: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
I'm fine, hope you didn't light your kpoli today,no be so you dy write am always or are at war with your kpoli

Lol just don't take my words to heart
I love to have fun , and yeah it's "Lights up my kpoli in peace"
Why do I like you this much sef @Zzor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by SolarEdge: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Awesome God,I want this too when I'm ready
Don't forget you made this prayer.. You shall have whatever you say in Jesus name.. Congratulations in advance sir
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2021
I fear for their marriage.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:
Congratulations, Hebrew woman.

Abeg, Make the man try hang boot, economy di bad.

You are wrong those children blessing. Let him multiply again
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by zona376: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2021
God works in a miraculous way. His blessings and protection upon them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Josywhyte: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:

I bn dey tink say na only me see am......

Maybe the camera no capture the 6th one or e fit be say e dey incubator....

I dey tell u..
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by musajo1(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulation
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2021
congrats
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Alvin007: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Tos87:
Congratulations to them.
But can count only five babies. Na my network?
1 died.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by jaunty01(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Just keep your money
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Babe you won't be able to slay again after the children are done with your boobs.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Fejimummy: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2021
God please let me have a positive story to tell this year... You did it for her and I believe you can do it for me too
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Emichaelvictor(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
congrats to the family...though I pity them shaaa...a single child comes with a lot of headaches..just imagine what these five will do to them��
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jehovah overdo, awesome God. congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
A very big congratulations to you sir/ma'am may God preserve them for his glory, amen

May God that answer your prayer should pls answer me and my wife prayer this year let my wife conceive and deliver set of twins this year, don't let people ask who or where is our God, pls God we're waiting for your blessing and miracle like this pls answer our prayer because it's not easy after marriage no issue but i still keep my truth on you God don't let put to shame................AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) by ennecco: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Glory bé to GOD almighty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.