Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) (3669 Views)

Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
I was born like any other children and long for a better life but all this was dashed base on what I suffered and what life have shown me from abuse to family issue to health challenges to academic
I wish to tell you the story of my Life and hope you all help me bcs I am at the point of not knowing what to do
comment for me to go ahead with the story
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
I need comment to continue it will go a long way to make me know some people are reading my story
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by kalu61(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Go on.
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Dunni007(f): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Listening
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by anthonyuncle(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
space booked,

seat positioned,

pop corn and juice prepared,

glasses worn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Saintmary(f): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
No matter what your story is, as long as you're still breathing, you can still make it. Just take things one step at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by helinues: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Life is unfair to everyone.. You just have to deal with it.

Try and create an imaginary beautiful future, then work on it

4 Likes

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Freelane33(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Iriri Aye
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
pls don't mind my grammar and English started when I was born I was born into the family of 8 this was possible base on the trend of giving birth to many kids that time bcs mothers that time took bride in giving birth to many children
i grew up and became everybody's friend I was handsome and good looking if to say
when I was around 5 to 6 years everybody wanted to be around me during this time there is this play kids within our area usually play called hide and seek where we will hide and someone will be looking for you during the play some girls between 15 to 16 years would come and hide with me would come and kiss me where we are hiding some would even start dipping my hands inside their breast and private part I was little so I didn't read meaning into what they were doing I was really a stubborn child but not bad or rude
that time too we usually play mama and papa play were sometimes I act as the father we would go inside and start start kissing and lying on top of the girl that was acting as my wife( some of you would understand this time of play)
this went this way until when I was like 6 to 7 years old
there is this guy that live in our area he would call boys of my age inside his room when nobody was around though we will be playing near his house bcs he had younger children of my age that I play with
one day he called me into his house this time nobody was around he told me to stay on the chair he would start kissing and staying on top of me still I could not read meaning to what he was actually doing
the truth of it all was that I never enjoy does thing he used to do
after that I started avoiding him as a plague though still ingnorance of what he was doing
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
I was still ingnorance of what he was doing there was this night we were doing hide and seek bekky came to were I was hiding she started kissing and stroking herself with my hands inside her body with the way she was doing that night I knew she was enjoying herself this happened to for many times with different types of girls I was playing with
one day I was playing in the house of kachi(the guy that brings little boys inside his house when nobody was around)with his brother he called me and told me to come when I reach were he was standing he told me to go inside and bring something as a little child I went inside to bring what he said I should bring for him
when I went inside he followed me and came inside the room he told me to stay in a couch that is inside the room he then pull my pant( boys of that time wear pants) and start kissing me all over my face he later turn my back and press hiss manhood against my back
at this period I didn't notice anything pain of any sort bcs I would have shout the only I knew that day was that he tried doing something from my back but felt my anus was very tight and small
during the time I was 8 years my mother sent me to go stay with my aunt Cynthia
aunty Cynthia has 7 children 5 boys and 2 girls why in his house I was barely fed the way I eat in my house though I wasn't complaining
I started school there and was admitted to primary 5 the way my teacher and other students like me in our school was what I could not make out of
I was appointed the class preffect bcs of how my teacher like me during this time my mother and father would visit me drop some money and food items to my aunt and leave that same day
during this time we usually play in the compound with other children there is this particular boy I like very well bcs he was very close to me his name is Nnaemeka
we were just friends and play mate though what kachi did to me has no effect of me having feeling for my friend we were only friends
one day why we were playing ( same hide and seek) I ran inside to hide why being there Nnaemeka came to were I was hiding he held my hand and told me to relax on his body
when it was his turn to look for people when they hide bcs the last person caught him
when everyone ran to there position to hide which I did my own too
I didn't even know that Nnaemeka allowed the boy to catch him so that he will fulfill his mission of doing what he had in mind with me when I ran to hide and he started looking for us he came directly to where I was and started kissing me and put his hands inside my pant and start stroking my penis I freed myself from him and stop playing the game
all the children came out and started asking me why I don't want to play again I just told them that am tired ( though not actually my reason of stopping) I stayed in my aunt Cynthia house for two years and later came
throughout this years I still didn't read meaning in what was happening bcs I didn't know much of the meaning of those things they were doing
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
after two years in my aunty house and was readmitted to primary 5 in our school I was loved by everybody including my teachers
one day why coming back from school I was approach by a boy of my age he ask me of my name I told him he then told me that his name is Bike he live a kilometer from my house and he attend a school not far from my own
like that we became friends he would check on me after school and we go home together sometimes he would visit me in my house
and we do play together
August of that same yeah I took my Common Entrance and First School Leaving certificate examination and was later admitted to a secondary School I was overjoyed BCS I really wanted to test how secondary is Bike too was admitted to another secondary School different from mine
I would wake up early in the morning brush eat and start by tracking to school with my sisters ( my two sisters was attending the school before that's why they registered me there) our school is a mixed school and big
I have many friends in the school both females and male there was this girl called that I really like her name is Ann she is a beautiful girl she would buy ice cream for me during lunch we do hold hands together why going home
there is this boy in our class that always want my attention he is fair and really handsome he always look at me whenever we are in the class I didn't really make meaning out of it sometimes he would come put his hands around me and tried kissing me on the forehead there was something he did a particular day our mathematics teacher was in the class teaching he was seating at my back within a short time I felt a hand press my buttocks I turned back and saw him smiling I told him to stop doing that the class ended immediately that incident and school dismiss shortly after the class

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
I need comments in other to continue with the story

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Stephaustin(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Home94:
We're with you. Continue

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Phayzz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Home94:
Pls continue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
the boy keep being close at school to me he sometimes whenever there is argument in the class
one day we were really free bcs no teacher in the class he came and told me that he likes me and would like to be my friend I told him we are already friends bcs for one thing we are classmates and we do chat in the school he explain some reasons why we should be be friends not to the specification of the friendship I described to him
I said am cool with it ( he pointed out things like going break together, sitting together, writing for each other)
one day why in the class leaning English that faithful day he was sitting next to me the next thing I noticed was a hand pressing my buttocks I turned to check but he quickly remove his hands I caught him when he tried dipping his hands inside my trouser
i was still naive and ignorance of the meaning of what he was actually doing
why all this things my daddy started struggling financially bcs he was laid off from his work place
I school for three years in that school then my daddy decided to change bcs there was no money to cover for the school fees and transport I was admitted to another school this made me not to see Ann and that boy that pleaded for my friendship
I was admitted to all boys school and this school happened to be Bike school I was shock to see him in school that day bcs even being close to him I wasn't that in my mind to ask him the name of his school
he made me relax the first day in school and I was happy that at least my friend attend the school and we would be classmates ( bike was in the same class with me)I was liked by many as usual the only thing i like about Bike is that he always protect me against bad boys but I noticed that he hate it when am talking to other boys I asked him why said he is just concerned that they might swear me away from him and harm I was happy for his concern and told him not to worry that I will be fine
there is what Bike usually do that i don't understand he would be nowhere to be found during recess and would tell me he is coming when we are about to dismiss he would spend like 30 minutes in one of the empty classes sometimes I do wait or go home after being angry of his time wasting

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
tell me what you learn from the story so far and tell me about my friend Bike

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by JoshMD: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Home94:
I can write down a lesson yet until I understand everything that happened. Meanwhile, is this fiction or nonfiction?
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by JoshMD: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Home94:
Also, I am yet to understand your friend Mike. So, I can't talk about him yet. Knowing more of what happened will help us understand the whole event.

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
JoshMD:
I can write down a lesson yet until I understand everything that happened. Meanwhile, is this fiction or nonfiction?
this is not fiction it is the story of my life

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
one day when we dismissed as usual Bike told me told me to wait that he is coming I saw him walk to one of the empty classes far from where I stood he stayed there for about 25 minutes and I decided that I should go there and call ( he was angry the other day I left him ) approaching the class I saw two boys but could not actually read meaning to what they were doing I went inside immediately I saw Bike he staggered away from from one boy hand I couldn't read meaning to what they were doing until when I was 19 when I think probably they were kissing or having gay sex he started telling me that he told me to stay there and why did I followed him I told him that I got tired of waiting and I don't want to leave him as I deed the other day we went home without discussing much about what happened there
I was in jss2 as of that time and knew nothing of life
one day I told my mother that I wanted to go play ball she refused initially but agreed on the bases that I will not waist time and must not associate with any of my street boys(this is possible bcs my mother and my elder brothers don't usually allow us the younger one to go out)why playing ball there was a sudden power restoration and children hovered over a house near the play ground to watch movie I remembered my mother's instructions and the beating I will get both from my mother and elder brothers
I tried savouring this opportunity BCS I was barely allowed to come out as I went there I noticed that the house was already full which I decided to watch from the window why watching the movie I saw somebody pour splits to me I checked to see the and it was the son of the man we were watching the movie in his house I ask him why he is doing that he told me that he didn't see me and that he is sorry I told him that am ok with it this boy is very fair and handsome and around 10 years against my 13 yes immediately I saw another boy very fair and handsome like him came out of the room and start chasing the children away from there house ( children brag that time of there father's property especially TV) when it reach to were I was standing he tried coming to were I was and about telling me to go his brother came immediately and told him to leave me that am his friend I was speechless BCS I barely met him some few minutes ago well after the children was ordered outside they gesture me to come inside I came in and relax in one of the cushion there within about 20 minutes a car horn and they alerted that I should go immediately that there mother is back there house was not fully fenced but have a fenced backyard as I was waiting inside For there mother to drive inside the backyard so that I will move through the front sitting room door unluckly for me there mother pack in the front discussing with someone ties started rolling down their checks when I asked them why they are crying they told me that there mother told them not to on the television and allow any children to enter inside there palour I started crying and the
same time shevering they next thing I saw was the door opened and somebody entered I was totally sure that day that God was truly with me that day what I heard was a you people ready for us to go their mother look and saw me sitting I greeted him politely and she answered she queried who I was Immediately his sons came out and said that am there friend

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
she asked of my name and I told her she started asking me of my parents name which I did told her she said she has never seen such a calm boy like me within the street she then told me that she doesn't allow his children talking or playing with boys around is BCS of there character she later informed me that she knew my father very well after they finish preparing told me their names John and Jamal Jamal was the youngest and the one that pour me splits why John is the eldest they told me that they were the only child of their parents and their parents are teachers and they usually visit every weekend bcs they were living in another town they later zoomed off to home but why the car was moving I saw Jamal looking at me from the window maybe bcs he might not see me again for one week until the weekend if only his mother decide to bring them that day I was overjoyed BCS for one thing I have found a good friends
as each day passes I was looking forward to the weekend bcs I will be seeing my friends I was that faithful Friday I came back from school rush my homework and chores and pleaded to my mother to allow me to go play ball ( an excuse of seeing Jamal and John) my mother refused pointing out that I didn't keep to my agreement of coming home early the last weekend I pleaded and pleaded but my mother refused I felt sad BCS am not going to see them
I was praying for the next weekend to come as God wants it my mother decided to send me an errand which will make me pass to Jamal house my mother noticed the Joy in me and asked me that this one I didn't argue of who will go the message and that is everything ok I told her that am only happy
after instructing me of what to buy I zoomed off I decided to finish buying those things I was told to buy before going to Jamal house as I approach their house I noticed that they were at the entrance waiting for me to come around or when I will pass when Jamal spotted me from far he ran and embrace me asking me why did I not come over the weekend I told him my mother couldn't allow me to come I ask of his brother he told me that the went out with their mother and was told to stay with there grandfather ( their weekend visit was as a result of their aged grandfather) he gave me bisciut and sweet he bought for me I took it from him he told me that they are sleeping over till Sunday and I should be coming till Sunday I was very happy for at least I now found where I can go and who I will be playing with I discovered that Jamal and his brother truly like me more than I do to them
one day they told me that they want to come to my house and told my mother about them so that my mother would allow me to come to their house anytime there is opportunity
one thing I could not understand from Jamal parents is why they likes me and allow me to be staying with their children Jamal mother even told me that I was the only boy that their children have made friends with within our street bcs of how mannerd and disciplined I was
my mother approved of my friendship with them giving me the same reason Jamal mother gave me it even reach to a point my mother even told me to be carrying our youngest boy to Jamal house each time I want to go there
one day why in Jamal house we were watching movie and NEPA took the light so everywhere was dark people inside the room was me, Jamal,his brother John,my younger brother and Jamal cousin ( this is possible bcs my mother do allow us stay there around 7 as far it is in Jamal house we are staying and no other place)so why in the dark room John suggested we do some little play like pinching play we agreed as everybody was hiding for not to be found and pinch I noticed that Jamal would always come to were I was he did this thing about four times the only thing about me to Jamal is that he likes me alot and I like him to so why in the room I wanted to turn my face only for me to meet with Jamal face he started kissing me we kiss for some time and we stop his brother ended the play and told me that he wanted to bring their dinner my brother left outside to cool off why Jamal cousin left also to carry his food I was left only with Jamal in the room what I could not make that day was if it was what Jamal has been waiting for immedietly they all leave the room leaving only me and Jamal the unthinkable happened

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
pls I need comments and tell me about my new friends Jamal and his brother John

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
I need comments and tell me what you think about Jamal and Bike

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by JoshMD: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Home94:
this is not fiction it is the story of my life
Okay. Sorry about that. I hope I didn't sound apathetic?
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by JoshMD: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Home94:
pls I need comments and tell me about my new friends Jamal and his brother John
Well, the plot seems to be that both of them had ulterior motives in becoming friends with you.

Secondly, the last scene suggests a planned event.

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by JoshMD: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Home94:
I need comments and tell me what you think about Jamal and Bike
The attitudes of both are very obvious. Their actions already paint a picture of their personality.

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by dayleke: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2021
You are doing well with the narrative so far.

You still have some bottled up emotions inside of you.
Just my thought.

And I think something is really eating you up inside for you to look deep inside and backwards in your life and decide to pour it out in writing.

Note that this is just my my observation and opinion and it doesn't mean it's true o.

In a nutshell, you are doing okay.

Please continue.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Mikester: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2021
Home94:

I learnt that you weren't a smart kid and gullible to a fault. No offense but it has to be said

Modified : This story is highly doubtful and it seems to have nothing to impact. I'm out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mikester:

I learnt that you weren't a smart kid and gullible to a fault. No offense but it has to be said

Modified : This story is highly doubtful and it seems to have nothing to impact. I'm out!

yes I have my fault but those people took the advantage of my ignorance
you don't need to doubt the story BCS this what I actually passed through
my encounter with people of such fantasy is what I can't make out even up to now
listen and read through the story before being judgemental
a lot in the story will unfolds soon

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Mikester: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Home94:

yes I have my fault but those people took the advantage of my ignorance
you don't need to doubt the story BCS this what I actually passed through
my encounter with people of such fantasy is what I can't make out even up to now
listen and read through the story before being judgemental
a lot in the story will unfolds soon

My apology
Re: Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) by Home94: 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mikester:

My apology
accepted then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B.reastfeeding While Pregnant / At The Age Of 27,is It Too Early To get Married? / A Must Read! Soulful Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.