Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate (19738 Views)

EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review / Panel Rejects LCC's Request To ‘take Back’ Lekki Tollgate / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by helinues: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lagoon0:

What's my own bayi? sad I'm only bringing the notice to fulani brother maybe we should ask MOD to investigate grin

I won't say more than that.

It seems like you want dey read from the side bar ...
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by EbukaHades10(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
[center][/center]
Try and stay current and stop watching NTA.
G, I leave u to ur "wisdom" and "NTA"

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

I won't say more than that.

It seems like you want dey read from the side bar ...
Alaye keep quiet! You think NL is where miyeti radarada will come to your aid cheesy joker.

We meuve!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by CocoaOla: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
fokusmind:
I do not understand why any sane government will still want to toll that gate. A lot has been made already. In the face of global attention against the event that happened, the least government can do is to free the gate. Considering the free flow vehicular movement at the toll gate after the event. Considering that the same tax payers are the ones being charged again. Considering the economy of the common man at the present. All these should be enough reason to let go of any toll.

Nigeria is run by literal satanists. The evil is unthinkable. The atrocities committed by those the public loves and respects are immense. Everything the public has been made to believe for generations is false. All Nigeria politicians don't care about Nigerians welfare they like seeing them miserable

Until politics stops being the easiest way to make wealth in our country, stealing will continue. Nigeria will never be a good country

This people don't care about the masses welfare

They are looking for huge fund to rig 2023 elections

Best things for normal Nigerians that value their destiny and dreams is to run away and change citizenship

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Eriokanmi: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
The whole arrangement was a charade from the onset. I never showed interest watching
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
capitalzero:

People cannot win government. But opposition would take advantage of any crisis to win elections. Chibok girl and covid/US blacklivesmatter are two examples.

If people want a change in government they should come out and vote not destroy properties and kill people just like what the endsar and black lives matter protest did.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by crusufixo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
plaindealer:
Good news.

About time..

undecided
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by YorubaPrince: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
People always think they can win the government.

Protest does not benefit anyone, it creates more suffering for the people.

You all fought tinubu claiming he owns LCC, BUT he will win over you 400 times plus interest

Your point?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You all fought tinubu claiming he owns LCC, BUT he will win over you 400 times plus interest

What is this one yapping.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by samnaija: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=PaChukwudi44 post=98805140]
Are you sure you are mentally okay?[/quote

Good question my brother.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by naturefellow(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Was it not a protest that coerced the Pilate to release Jesus for crucifixion?

You must be Tinubu's lapdog.

Dodo. Professional zombie and contratrian!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by capitalzero: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If people want a change in government they should come out and vote not destroy properties and kill people just like what the endsar and black lives matter protest did.

Both Nigeria and US government respectively did not manage endsars and blacklivesmatter well. Trump paid for it.There would be always agitation. No parents would ask his security guard to kill their children because of bad behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by tweakdude1: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Please be very very careful.

People are been wasted daily by this government. Must it happen to you before you will understand that water don pass garri
in this country.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Femeto: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by nograv: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy

Choi, you wicked fa...

You just decided to make this weekend uncomfortable for Ipob and Pdp miscreants

You see, those people are just like Hailey in American guy, always complaining everything about government without making reasonable solution to the problems

Wow you are still here lol..

Posting without shame.

I have watched you get slapped around this forum over the last few days and still you post..

Well I guess you need to keep your paymasters happy..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Miles300: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

you have no idea what the power of majority can turn!!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by shopwiser: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

For real, you sound like kid. Go back and check the meaning of democracy, you can never win the mass, the biafrans only lost because the country was fighting against them, pls let Nigerians as a whole wake up from their slumber and fight Buhari and co and you will see if these polifthiefcians will last up to a day

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Cheeryfeet: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=heckymaicon post=98807288]Jagaban of Fraud 1 - 0 9ja Youths
Wrong scorelines Oga. Don't know where you are watching, we were winning all along so it's just Tinibu 1: NY :2. We are still winning
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by jacoik(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Whois:
Useful idiot spotted
useful or useless? did you make mistake? the fool is useless abeg
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by jamiudarex(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
fatymore:
Happy Birthday to me.

Let me drop my wishlist..
Happy birthday wllnp
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by godofuck231: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Simple solution, a shot from an RPG type 7 would do the trick
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by jaxxy(m): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2021
LCC that cud not produce complete footage of the shooting so we can put the whole claims and accusations to rest??
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by broadman20: 5:10am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy

Choi, you wicked fa...

You just decided to make this weekend uncomfortable for Ipob and Pdp miscreants

You see, those people are just like Hailey in American guy, always complaining everything about government without making reasonable solution to the problems

In few years time, you will read most of your post here and you will ask God for mercy which will be so difficult to come by.
Give and it shall be given back to you in good measures ........ it will all come back to you.

Go and ask Daniel Kanu of youths earnestly ask for Abacha! Maybe you have never heard that name before or you were too small when he was making waves everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / PDP Workers on Strike over non-payment of Three Months Salaries / Frozen Account: Ozekhome Kicks, Says Fayose Paid Me N75m As Legal Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.