Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate (19739 Views)

EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review / Panel Rejects LCC's Request To ‘take Back’ Lekki Tollgate / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by theophorus(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Okay,
Business is back online.
Welcome to Nigeria.

NB: The day the cup will get filled up and shit will hit the ceiling ehn, na that dey who no know go know.

Abeg, who get American Visa wen Him no need?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by fuckaholic25(f): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

All these association of naggers are really appalling.

I have nevered seen any solution on how to move Nigeria forward, all that matters to them is abuse and inciting violence and hatred here.
nevered? wtf, oga type well!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by BRAINTORMS(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
People always think they can win the government.

Protest does not benefit anyone, it create more suffering for the people.

You all fight tinubu but he will win over you 400 times plus interest

The Issue is not about Tinubu, Buhari or Atiku, or Obasanjo..

The question is , Are you happy with Nigeria right now?, and the direction it seems to be going?.....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cc
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by mrfreestuff: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
Tinubu's business must continue.grin

O ga O. You must shah bring Tinubu into it. Should the company employees remain at home without job and salaries for ever or is LCC the Nigerian army or the protesters that turned their site to duel ground.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Oovi5(f): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Oponu ode

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Racoon(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
After they have perfected their cover-up.The blood of those killed @ Lekki will hunt all of them.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by composure: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Traffic/gridlock continues
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by 12inchess: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
mrfreestuff:

O ga O. You must shah bring Tinubu into it. Should the company employees remain at home without job and salaries for ever or is LCC the Nigerian army or the protesters that turned their site to duel ground.

LCC turned off the lights during the protest Sha. No be Tinubu get LCC again ni? Or you wan dey whine me ni?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Chicent(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
They have started dividing the house... nawa

Even segaLinks follow them... its well ooo
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Loveurneighbour: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Are you sure you are mentally okay?
You should first check your medulla oblongata, a partially inferior to the cerebellum, if it's not empty.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by wink2015(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

PROTEST HELP A COUNTRY.

FOREIGN COUNTRIES LIKE THE UNITED STATES AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ARE IMPOSING VISA BAN ON POLITICIANS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBER.

They are imposing economic sanction.

It is just the way forward.

Do not come to nairaland and discourage the fighting spirit of the African and Nigerian youth.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
wink2015:

PROTEST HELP A COUNTRY.

FOREIGN COUNTRIES LIKE THE UNITED STATES AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ARE IMPOSING VISA BAN ON POLITICIANS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBER.

They are imposing economic sanction.

It is just the way forward.

Do not come to nairaland and discourage the fighting spirit of the African and Nigerian youth.

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by fokusmind: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
I do not understand why any sane government will still want to toll that gate. A lot has been made already. In the face of global attention against the event that happened, the least government can do is to free the gate. Considering the free flow vehicular movement at the toll gate after the event. Considering that the same tax payers are the ones being charged again. Considering the economy of the common man at the present. All these should be enough reason to let go of any toll.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Mitsurugi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

Solution, they don't have
Opinion/Suggestion that would make things change, they lack it.
Emotional, they are just too carried away with the media wash while missing the bigger picture

And pray what is this bigger picture with regard to the toll gate since we are all too blind to see it sir?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
Nice one
I can't find your comment cheesy
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

You should first check your medulla oblongata, a partially inferior to the cerebellum, if it's not empty.
Stop posting thrash!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by peculiar2233: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Coward!
Werey wey dey disguise
Don't worry when it's time, u will all pay for it including ur paying master.
Se o lo loribu ni o ni
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Loveurneighbour: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lagoon0:

Stop posting thrash!
I feel pain bro!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Im gathering all your monikers cheesy when I brute force you're account i go expose your ass! grin
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by capitalzero: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Protest does not benefit anyone, it creates more suffering for the people.

You all fight tinubu claiming he owns LCC, BUT he will win over you 400 times plus interest

People cannot win government. But opposition would take advantage of any crisis to win elections. Chibok girl and covid/US blacklivesmatter are two examples.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

I feel pain bro!
Lol! Okay posting trash makes you feel good right?
Continue cheesy
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by capitalzero: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by EbukaHades10(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

You see, those people are just like Hailey in American guy, always complaining everything about government without making reasonable solution to the problems
This shows that u are as clueless as he is. Which one be "American guy" again?

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Loveurneighbour: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol! Okay posting trash makes you feel good right?
Continue cheesy
Hahaha..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by ChristineC: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
as long as they don't block it in the name of tolls.
easy passage at both gates have gone a long way in alleviating the suffering of the masses on the axis.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by helinues: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
EbukaHades10:
This shows that u are as clueless as he is. Which one be "American guy" again?

Toh....

Stop watching NTA
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by helinues: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lagoon0:

I can't find your comment cheesy

See, you don't want to troll me.

Dey your lane abeg
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by EbukaHades10(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

Toh....

Stop watching NTA
Wetin u dey yarn like this na?

Go correct urself b4 u disgrace urself on a public forum

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by Lagoon0: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

See, you don't want to troll me.

Dey your lane abeg
What's my own bayi? sad I'm only bringing the notice to fulani brother maybe we should ask MOD to investigate grin
Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by kenmaro: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Today's judgement to repose the toll plaza are all formalities. Renovation works has already commenced on the toll plaza before this judgement as I saw construction workers working at the plaza on Wednesday afternoon. These politicians are criminals! They already gave a go ahead knowing fully that judgement will be to their favour. There's no true justice in Nigeria!

That toll gates has constituted more nuisance than good. It's obvious that the toll gates has been a major contribution to high traffic on that axis. Since the shutdown of the toll gates, movement around those toll plazas has been smooth.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate by helinues: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
[center][/center]
EbukaHades10:
Wetin u dey yarn like this na?

Go correct urself b4 u disgrace urself on a public forum

Try and stay current and stop watching NTA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses / Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka Second Niger Bridge / Abure: Why we arrested LP's 'factional' National Chairman - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.