Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her (6884 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Husband, Pius Angbo, A Staff Of Channels TV, For Beating Her / When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cutehector:
guy, leave that thing.. Unless if you are a weak man, then she will go out and misbehave. If your woman knows say you aint a man to be joked with, she no fit go outside to misbehave. Pls dont be a sissy
Pray not to jam bro because it won't be funny at all. Besides, nobody is a sissy here. #peace

1 Like

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by KosiGee(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
JOBgame:
pls nairalanders what is the rigth way to punish her without beating her

Go and make peace with your wife. Sit down and talk like you’ve always done. Stop asking for ways to punish your fellow human being. If it’s not working for the both of you...separate, divorce...go your separate ways in peace.

Asking for ways “to punish” your wife sounds silly and very disrespectful.

She could as well come online to ask for help on how to punish you. How would you feel? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Treat people with respect.

All you people dropping suggestions to him, have you asked him what the wife has done to him to warrant the awkward help he is soliciting online?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by egojeny1(f): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
KosiGee:

Go and make peace with your wife. Sit down and talk like you’ve always done. Stop asking for ways to punish your fellow human being. If it’s not working for the both of you...separate, divorce...go your separate ways in peace.

She could as well come online to ask for help on how to punish you. How would you feel? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Treat people with respect.

All you people dropping suggestions to him, have you asked him what the wife has done to him to warrant the awkward help he is soliciting online?
Thanks so much

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by Depressed101: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2021
JOBgame:
by understanding
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by yetunsbay(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2021
KosiGee:

people can only give advice based of its kind which is being sought.

Divorce ? Haba....... Naso divorce easy and quick. Trust you aware the aftermath of being divorced.

Just as someone suggested

1. Always do your responsibilities via the usual provisions as the HOH (head of house) but resist eating at home. Eating outside doesnt mean engaging in adultery oo. Just eat

2. Don't touch her hormonally grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by SpiritFree: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2021
The punisher grin
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by terrezo2002(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
JOBgame:
Love covereth all sins.
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by terrezo2002(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
JOBgame:
Love covereth all sins. It takes strength to forgive those who offend you and strength comes through grace. If you are thinking of paying someone back for the wrong they did, it means you have little strength and you need to humble yourself before God and obtain mercy. That's the way you can enjoy a happy home. cheers

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by coming2america: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
JOBgame:

OK SIR

Dont listen to foolish advice. You can only do these things if, you are two things:
1. You are very rich
2. You fvck her well..as in very, very well.

So ask your sef- do you fvck her very well? Does she depend on you 70% financially. If not you will just come back one day and discover, your wife is gone.

Never to come back
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why do you want to punish her?
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
SpiritFree:
The punisher grin

I loved that movie back then. The PUNISHER. that guy is a smooth criminal. The way he discards his cars after each operation is what I like. No traces. grin
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by ImaIma1(f): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:

If a woman feels less concerned that her husband is not eating from home, then lots are wrong with such woman except if there is no love/joy in the marriage

Don't you think there is more wrong with a husband who tries to "punish" his wife by refusing to eat? Where is the love?

These days women don't let it bother them at all. When he's tired of eating out, he will resume eating at home by himself.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by ImaIma1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
KosiGee:

Once it's a woman, they don't bother to ask. The fault must be her's. If a woman had opened the thread to ask for ways to punish her husband, they would have been asking what he did, and what she did that made him do what he did.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by JOBgame(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Why do you want to punish her?

she denied knowing me at a gunpoint. (2)the second day of the incident she lied to my friend that am sick.(3) she denied me food twice and i think others should be between me and her thanks
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
JOBgame:

she denied knowing me at a gunpoint. (2)the second day of the incident she lied to my friend that am sick.(3) she denied me food twice and i think others should be between me and her thanks

Hmm...

Just call and tell her how you feel about her actions and attitude towards you. Then tell her if she repeats such, you're not going to take it lightly. Just a simple threat will do. Please don't punish her so you won't regret your actions afterwards.

Shalom.
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by JovialJune(f): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
JOBgame:

Interesting, explain that gunpoint part in details dude, wasn't she in a life and death situation for her to deny you? If yes, won't you deny her same way if you were in her position?

And the rest you mentioned are flimsy excuses, she denied you cos she knows you can't cook for yourself and it will pain you, go learn how to cook so no human will punish you through food.

@2, why did she lie to your friend that you were sick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by mosdii(m): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by LordKO(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
ImaIma1:

Once it's a woman, they don't bother to ask. The fault must be her's. If a woman had open the thread to ask for ways to punish her husband, they would have been asking what he did, and what she did that made him do what he did.

ImaIma1 avoid drift from humanity to chauvinism. There's a difference between "judging" and "advice." When someone comes for the former, it's normal for some people to ask what happened, while in the latter, almost everyone will state their opinion based on the information available.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
JOBgame:

punishing is for kids, your wife you correct
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by JovialJune(f): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
[s]
LordKO:

ImaIma1 avoid drift from humanity to chauvinism. There's a difference between "judging" and "advice." When someone comes for the former, it's normal for some people to ask what happened, while in the latter, almost everyone will state their opinion based on the information available.
[/s]

Misogynist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by ImaIma1(f): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
LordKO:

LordKO there's no chauvinism here. Not one of you men even bothered to ask what the wife did but are already saying..."don't eat her food", "don't speak to her" ...

My point is that if a woman was the one who opened the thread, these sane guys would ask what the husband did (something they don't care to ask here) and they will still turn it around and make it her fault.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by fineboynl(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
I really don't know. but one girl I'm dating her weakness is just attention despite she is very beautiful and attract deferent guys. she has guys she is dating as well. but don't give her attention and to worsen it just buy a very little gift or something eatable and let her sees it then eat it alone and give some to someone else like neighbors to eat with you. she will want to die.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by mutter(f): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
As a woman I just can't understand why my husband will want to punish me!
Am I a kid?
Issues should be settled.

Please this question is weird.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by JOBgame(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Hmm...

Just call and tell her how you feel about her actions and attitude towards you. Then tell her if she repeats such, you're not going to take it lightly. Just a simple threat will do. Please don't punish her so you won't regret your actions afterwards.

Shalom.

I have done these several b4 coming to nairaland,all she could say is so what,if am pained i should revenge

1 Like

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by JOBgame(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
JovialJune:

Interesting, explain that gunpoint part in details dude, wasn't she in a life and death situation for her to deny you? If yes, won't you deny her same way if you were in her position?

And the rest you mentioned are flimsy excuses, she denied you cos she knows you can't cook for yourself and it will pain you, go learn how to cook so no human will punish you through food.

@2, why did she lie to your friend that you were sick?

Q1\ANSWER:i can't because it a family issue,if i were to be in that kind of situation.as far i had oath and promise to die for her i cant deny her in such situation ma.

Q2\ANSWER:is not that i can't cook,even sometime i cook for us.and why do think she should punish me with that after i have provided food for the family.

Q3\ANSWER:that what bother me till now,am confused and scattered am depressed.but since that day i stop trusting everybody
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
JOBgame:

Q1\ANSWER:i can't because it a family issue,if i were to be in that kind of situation.as far i had oath and promise to die for her i cant deny her in such situation ma.

Q2\ANSWER:is not that i can't cook,even sometime i cook for us.and why do think she should punish me with that after i have provided food for the family.

Q3\ANSWER:that what bother me till now,am confused and scattered am depressed.but since that day i stop trusting everybody

In your heart of hearts, do you still believe your wife loves you?
Do you love her?
Whenever you're with her, are you tensed or relaxed/calm?
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by JOBgame(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

In your heart of hearts, do you still believe your wife loves you?
Do you love her?
Whenever you're with her, are you tensed or relaxed/calm?

as for me i still love her and faithfull to her,but whenever am with her i feel failed and uncomfortable
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by mariahAngel(f): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
JOBgame:

as for me i still love her and faithfull to her,but whenever am with her i feel failed and uncomfortable

Well, the best way to punish someone who has hurt you deeply and refused to acknowledge it, whether male or female, is to not care anymore. To withdraw from them emotionally.
Once you stop caring about what they do or don't to you, they lose their power/hold over you.
There's no gain in hurting others, because the more you hurt those who hurt you, the more you're hurt. It becomes toxic.
You lose yourself and your peace in the process.

From the moment she said "if you're pained, you should revenge", be indifferent about whatever she does or doesn't do. Go cold. Don't care anymore.
This is not a game. It's to gain back total control of yourself again.
Sometimes, you have to scatter things to be able to rebuild them back again.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by Magnoliaa(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
This one no get work.

Mscheew.
Re: How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her by JOBgame(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, the best way to punish someone who has hurt you deeply and refused to acknowledge it, whether male or female, is to not care anymore. To withdraw from them emotionally.
Once you stop caring about what they do or don't to you, they lose their power/hold over you.
There's no gain in to hurting others, because the more you hurt those who hurt you, the more you're hurt. It becomes toxic.
You lose yourself and your peace in the process.

From the moment she said "if you're pained, you should revenge", be indifferent about whatever she does or doesn't do. Go cold. Don't care anymore.
This is not a game. It's to gain back total control of yourself again.
Sometimes, you have to scatter things to be able to rebuild them back again.

thank alot u are the best and greastest of all time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: Landlords Pls Lease Your 2 Bed/ Miniflat To Me / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / She Is Always In Pain During Sex!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.