Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (49386 Views)

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Princeakpaaa: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pls let no one call the no as he intentionally did it inorder to revenge on those who called him during the #endsars now that everyone's NIN is linked to their phone numbers.
#zerodoubt
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Tareq1105: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Your 5% votes is inconsequential. We proved that to you in 2015. We reaffirmed that 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you and make you totally impotent.

Tinubu cannot make himself President neither can you 5% minority vote stop him from being President. Only God chooses leaders.

Right answer.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Your 5% votes is inconsequential. We proved that to you in 2015. We reaffirmed that 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you and make you totally impotent.

Tinubu cannot make himself President neither can you 5% minority vote stop him from being President. Only God chooses leaders.

Hahahahaha, 5% we agree, sophisticated Slaves.... Never!!!!!!!
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by etrouble: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
so yorubas are so powerful that they forced buhari on you... why didnt your tribe force their own candidate too na? ? grin grin
Wailing wailer...
Are you the one to tell us who to vote for? When you supported atiku another fulani herdsmen did we complain?
Clown

Losers and Failures always find whom to blame for their life misfortunes.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by etrouble: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahahahaha, 5% we agree, sophisticated Slaves.... Never!!!!!!!

Slaves that you leave your village in the East and come to Lagos to work for. Even when Fasshola and Aregbesola abducted several of you all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 2:15AM, you have all jumped into Mallam Audu trailer moving cows to Lagos.

Meanwhile, this is not the time to settle this. We currently have a common enemy which are the blood sucking desert warriors. We have to unite even if it is temporarily and sack and flush the evil herdsmen from Southern Nigeria once and for all. When we teach the desert warriors a lesson that their generations yet unborn cannot forget, then we can resume our Yoruba Versus Igbos senseless generational fight. For now, we cannot afford to lose focus, the enemy is stalking us, we should be alert to teach them a lesson that will make their forefathers cry for them in their shallow graves.

2 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by KunleyY19(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
DanielPop:
Ah! I remember the giddy days and fervor with which the Yoruba's campaigned for Buhari! How their girls would kiss his poster. How they did t-shirt aso-ebi's with Buhari and Osibanjo's picture where they were drinking sachet Milo tea! Ah those heady days! Days where the yoruba's poured online warriors all over the internet to sell buhari's candidacy, a man they dressed in borrowed garbs from the East and West but never in fulani attire!

A man they insanely loved to the point that they hated anyone who said otherwise and called them "thieves" or beneficiaries of PDP"looters." Yoruba imams, pastors and babalawo's praised and prayed consistently for Buhari and earnestly yearned for his leadership because, to them, he would rule with hate for corruption, nepotism, ethnic chauvinism and he would be a President for all. They cursed all in opposition and labelled them with all sorts, such was the hate emanating from the very top of religion/religious leaders. Indeed for all! Yoruba intelligentsia all lined up and outdid themselves with beautiful prose in awe of buhari!

You were hated in class, in the market, in church, in mosque, on the streets and in friendly gatherings if you dared speak against their messiah - buhari! Such was the love that friends cut ties, religious institutions blacklisted anyone who did not toe the buhari line. It was a complete wipeout of opposing voices of reason or call for closer scrutiny of the man they were selling! Even their revered poet body-shamed a fellow human being with the appellation - "shepopotamus." Such was the hate that it didn't matter the victim was a woman!

Ah Yoruba's! With all your self-proclaimed "sophistication" and "discerning nature" this is what you came up with? A monster that is devouring your people and spreading his tentacles to those that never supported the "leopard" who can never shed it spots? With all your intelligence, you never saw what blind bats saw? You forgot "words" or rather chose to forget "words" he spoke in front of Lam Adeshina when he openly threw statesmanship aside and batted in favor of "my people," the same people that are now throwing murder, rape, looting, kidnapping, mayhem like candies in all directions?

Haba Yoruba people! You have brought home ant-infested maggots but now complaining of the lizards visiting you? Truly, your refusal to learn from history but to be carried away by selfishness and unbridled desire for position caused all this. You were all swept away by your secret fantasies that Buhari will die and Osibanjo will become President! You were even wishing buhari death too, while extolling his "virtues." Ah Yoruba people, was Janus this two-faced?

Before you begin to insult me, let what I have written cause you to pause and ponder instead of your usual nature of attacking the story-teller who will not tell a story that excites you. Ingest this write-up to incite your thinking abilities and conscience. Let it inspire you to realise that you failed in your quest to use the emperor you installed as a pedestal to attain power. You did not only fail, you brought down the house on your head and that of your neighbors in the process!

Which ever road you travel from here MY YORUBA PEOPLE history has already recorded this event and it will forever remain not only as a deep scar on your conscience but is now your branding! In this 21st century and it's attendant technologies you have repeated the mistakes of Afonja. As you set about unravelling the knots with which you tied us all, let true (not insincere) fairness, equity and selflessness guide you! Ah yoruba!!!!!!

On top Tinubu Baba You be journalist oooo... gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by etrouble: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
KunleyY19:

On top Tinubu Baba You be journalist oooo... gringringrin

Can you now see that Buhari was right? Nigerian youths are lazy and idiotic. Look at what a lazy youth used his time to do, untop Tinubu matter

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by CBARRY1: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Handwriting On The Wall. Only those that are favoured by the gods can read it.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Omoslim26: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Slaves that you leave your village in the East and come to Lagos to work for. Even when Fasshola and Aregbesola abducted several of you all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 2:15AM, you have all jumped into Mallam Audu trailer moving cows to Lagos.

Iga no need to masturbate on cheap bigotry the country is one and anybody can stay anywhere as long as they don't break any laws

Up till dis day I still neva understand wating una dey gain for all this childish bigotry

And you just concluded that the morroon you quoted is Igbo

So nairaland don officially turn to yorubaigboland forum

Na wa for una oo
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Pravedk: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Chai! E don be!!
APC! Ordinary date they can not get it right. They can't get anything right in this country.

Japa if u can. That's the message.

E go be✌️
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Hahahahaha, Lagos was built with your father's money? I thought you were intelligent. Capitals and former capitals don't belong to anyone cos it's the federation's money that was used to build them. Can Gwari claim Abuja? Do you know the indigenes of Washington? Look at this one.
Our oil money was used to develop Lagos and no man owns Lagos, come and chase anyone out of Lagos and see what would happen grin.

You claim that you are a lagosian but you may not even have a landed property or home in Lagos, the lagosians that I can banter with are those with properties and land.

Before I leave, I'm not the cause of your frustrations or anger in life, I'm not the Fulani that rape your wives, girlfriends and mothers in their homes and farms, neither do I slaughter them in broad daylight with soldiers flogging your Baale grin, go and confront your adversaries and leave me alone. No reply from me again cos I've made my point crystal clear.

wink

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by etrouble: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omoslim26:

Iga no need to masturbate on cheap bigotry the country is one and anybody can stay anywhere as long as they don't break any laws

Up till dis day I still neva understand wating una dey gain for all this childish bigotry

And you just concluded that the morroon you quoted is Igbo

So nairaland don officially turn to yorubaigboland forum

Na wa for una oo

Do you see Igbos and Yorubas in Northern Nigeria killing, maiming and raping people? Only the desert warriors do that and we will teach them a life lesson their generations yet unborn will never forget.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by PussyKing(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by zoedew: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
dignity33:
The great-grand father who can no longer reason well want to rule Nigeria another Buhari is loading..
No way for him! We see what they do! Moghalu, Osinbajo, Zulum, Utomi, Soludo, NOK. O Lord, have mercy and make way for those who are good at the job get the job.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by 9jatriot(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
I think Tinubu just dodged a bullet with the early detection of the wrong date use for him. His enemies be don set better trap for am. Imagine a few months from now, someone will go to court and claim that Tinubu is not a valid APC member and use this invalid date as an excuse.

He can go back on monday to rectify the date error. He is very lucky I believe
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by victordaimond: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Or11:
It's probably because today is a weekend and maybe Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria.

Modified

I was right. Feb 7 is a holiday but being a Sunday it's will carry over to the following day Feb 8 which makes Feb 9 the next official day. Politicians do not make mistakes.
Feb 8 is Monday the next official day not 9 na

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by KunleyY19(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Can you now see that Buhari was right? Nigerian youths are lazy and idiotic. Look at what a lazy youth used his time to do, untop Tinubu matter

Aswear... Just to disapprove somebody we all know you don't like Naturally... Na overtalk aswear.
gringringrin
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
CocoaOla:
Nigeria is run by literal satanists. The evil is unthinkable. The atrocities committed by those the public loves and respects are immense. Everything the public has been made to believe for generations is false. All Nigeria politicians don't care about Nigerians welfare they like seeing them miserable

Until politics stops being the easiest way to make wealth in our country, stealing will continue. Nigeria will never be a good country

This people don't care about the masses welfare

They are looking for huge fund to rig 2023 elections

Best things for normal Nigerians that value their destiny and dreams is to run away and change citizenship
The best post on this thread so far.

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Emekaonline: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Our future president cum 2073 grin. A man that sold his people into slavery for personal gains. A man that has left office since 2007 but still drains the state in the name of thuggery and godfatherism.

Your hatred towards fellow southerners made you install a man without leadership or technical know-how to lead a primary school talkless of an entire nation just because you want to be president by all means. Don't worry, we are waiting with our PVC, if you eventually win, you would be made the president of Oduduwa republic cos we won't settle for mediocrities like you.

Since there's officially no Oba of Lagos grin,

Emir of Lagos loading....

Many of you are fools. How did Tinubu sell his people just because he made his own choice as he has always been doing. And who would the likes of Peter Obi, Ekweremadu and other political leaders in the East have sold their people to when they supported Atiku another fulani? Why are some people so foolish with no brains in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Emekaonline: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahahahaha, Lagos was built with your father's money? I thought you were intelligent. Capitals and former capitals don't belong to anyone cos it's the federation's money that was used to build them. Can Gwari claim Abuja? Do you know the indigenes of Washington? Look at this one.
Our oil money was used to develop Lagos and no man owns Lagos, come and chase anyone out of Lagos and see what would happen grin.

You claim that you are a lagosian but you may not even have a landed property or home in Lagos, the lagosians that I can banter with are those with properties and land.

Before I leave, I'm not the cause of your frustrations or anger in life, I'm not the Fulani that rape your wives, girlfriends and mothers in their homes and farms, neither do I slaughter them in broad daylight with soldiers flogging your Baale grin, go and confront your adversaries and leave me alone. No reply from me again cos I've made my point crystal clear.

wink

And so why dont you and your slave leaders in the East also ask Enugu, Abia or Onitsha to be developed with your father's money. Hahahaha, I forgot everything in your land was developed by your father's money? Oode!
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Errors wont cease to befall them!
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Prince001(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
beehivedata:
Na so error go dey disturb greedy leaders...

Unless our mumu never do, that's when this heartless man go ever smell top Position in Nigeria especially in the west.

The saddest be say some people that never even benefit from his looting will be hailing him. What's wrong with us in Naija sef. Wake up my people oooo
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by TONIOI: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
aaahhhh kasala don burst error ke , dis wan na deliberate error ooO , na waaaa
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by TONIOI: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
daddytime:
All I see are fingers that have seen better days occasioned by severe blows resulting from an uncontrollable demolition of "amala to gbona feli feli".

Na only hot amala fit crooked fingers plus knuckles like this.

Haba u dis shide , ur eyes just go fingers straight, na paper me just dey look grin
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Map1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Or11:
It's probably because today is a weekend and maybe Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria.

Modified

I was right. Feb 7 is a holiday but being a Sunday it's will carry over to the following day Feb 8 which makes Feb 9 the next official day. Politicians do not make mistakes.
Sambisa day kee you there,yeye man
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Omoslim26: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
etrouble:

Do you see Igbos and Yorubas in Northern Nigeria killing, maiming and raping people? Only the desert warriors do that and we will teach them a life lesson their generations yet unborn will never forget.

Hmmm War is not child's play ooo
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by gbemishile: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
I can bet my left balls that a large percentage of these haters go slide enter tinubu dm dey seek giveaway
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Honor10: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:
[s][/s]Our future president cum 2073 grin. A man that sold his people into slavery for personal gains. A man that has left office since 2007 but still drains the state in the name of thuggery and godfatherism.

Your hatred towards fellow southerners made you install a man without leadership or technical know-how to lead a primary school talkless of an entire nation just because you want to be president by all means. Don't worry, we are waiting with our PVC, if you eventually win, you would be made the president of Oduduwa republic cos we won't settle for mediocrities like you.

Since there's officially no Oba of Lagos grin,

Emir of Lagos loading....[s][/s]

Stop disgracing your parents, go and get sense
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
It could be a calculated error...
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by adeleke4abbey: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lai Muhammed over to you come out to defend your brother with your big lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.