Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (49412 Views)

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by scholes23(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by deegov: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
I don't think why so many people are so dumb in this country.

They allowed hate to take over their reasoning faculty,worse still is that the so called graduates can not distinguish.

I'm not Asiwaju apologetic but common sense should tell that when transaction took place on. Weeknd ,the date will caries the next working day.

Everything should not be see.mn as. Bashing avenue
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by smallsmall: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
sapientia:
Na so everyone take get Tinubu number grin

I have been calling him since afternoon, he is not picking his calls. angry angry
I want to ask him: What is the importance of this Validation?

Does it mean that he was not Valid before now, as the Party leader?
Does it mean that Buhari has stylishly removed him from being the Grand Patron and first citizen of APC, by destroying the previous Foundation Tinubu laid, the same foundation that brought Buhari to power?

Does it mean that as far as APC is concerned, Tinubu became a member on February 6, 2021? grin and Buhari was a member before him?

This game that Buhari is playing with APC and Tinubu, e go end somewhere o
. undecided undecided
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by smallsmall: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
DanielPop:
Ah! I remember the giddy days and fervor with which the Yoruba's campaigned for Buhari! How their girls would kiss his poster. How they did t-shirt aso-ebi's with Buhari and Osibanjo's picture where they were drinking sachet Milo tea! Ah those heady days! Days where the yoruba's poured online warriors all over the internet to sell buhari's candidacy, a man they dressed in borrowed garbs from the East and West but never in fulani attire!

A man they insanely loved to the point that they hated anyone who said otherwise and called them "thieves" or beneficiaries of PDP"looters." Yoruba imams, pastors and babalawo's praised and prayed consistently for Buhari and earnestly yearned for his leadership because, to them, he would rule with hate for corruption, nepotism, ethnic chauvinism and he would be a President for all. They cursed all in opposition and labelled them with all sorts, such was the hate emanating from the very top of religion/religious leaders. Indeed for all! Yoruba intelligentsia all lined up and outdid themselves with beautiful prose in awe of buhari!

You were hated in class, in the market, in church, in mosque, on the streets and in friendly gatherings if you dared speak against their messiah - buhari! Such was the love that friends cut ties, religious institutions blacklisted anyone who did not toe the buhari line. It was a complete wipeout of opposing voices of reason or call for closer scrutiny of the man they were selling! Even their revered poet body-shamed a fellow human being with the appellation - "shepopotamus." Such was the hate that it didn't matter the victim was a woman!

Ah Yoruba's! With all your self-proclaimed "sophistication" and "discerning nature" this is what you came up with? A monster that is devouring your people and spreading his tentacles to those that never supported the "leopard" who can never shed it spots? With all your intelligence, you never saw what blind bats saw? You forgot "words" or rather chose to forget "words" he spoke in front of Lam Adeshina when he openly threw statesmanship aside and batted in favor of "my people," the same people that are now throwing murder, rape, looting, kidnapping, mayhem like candies in all directions?

Haba Yoruba people! You have brought home ant-infested maggots but now complaining of the lizards visiting you? Truly, your refusal to learn from history but to be carried away by selfishness and unbridled desire for position caused all this. You were all swept away by your secret fantasies that Buhari will die and Osibanjo will become President! You were even wishing buhari death too, while extolling his "virtues." Ah Yoruba people, was Janus this two-faced?

Before you begin to insult me, let what I have written cause you to pause and ponder instead of your usual nature of attacking the story-teller who will not tell a story that excites you. Ingest this write-up to incite your thinking abilities and conscience. Let it inspire you to realise that you failed in your quest to use the emperor you installed as a pedestal to attain power. You did not only fail, you brought down the house on your head and that of your neighbors in the process!

Which ever road you travel from here MY YORUBA PEOPLE history has already recorded this event and it will forever remain not only as a deep scar on your conscience but is now your branding! In this 21st century and it's attendant technologies you have repeated the mistakes of Afonja. As you set about unravelling the knots with which you tied us all, let true (not insincere) fairness, equity and selflessness guide you! Ah yoruba!!!!!!

Your senseless Epistle would have perhaps, faked some sense if not that as of TODAY, once Buhari shouted APC Revalidation, it is the Igbos that are rushing to register with same Buhari's APC, as if their life depends on it.
How are you then better than the Yorubas you are abusing?
No one needs to attack you for the concocted rubbish you wrote, it just shows the type of animal that you are...an angry hateful animal
grin

And granted that Buhari was a bad choice, a deceitful choice but anyone would have replaced that Jonathan's clueless Govt, at that time.
If Jonathan had done well as a Leader, would the same people who rejected Buhari three times in the past, deem him fit for acceptance in 2015?
Jonathan's failure and cluelessness in Govt, made the Devil look like an Angel.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Your outright selfishness and stupidity had blinded you beyond redemption! Only a fool will trade pearl for mud, with the latter being you!
smallsmall:

Your senseless Epistle would have perhaps, faked some sense if not that as of TODAY, once Buhari shouted APC Revalidation, it is the Igbos that are rushing to register with same Buhari's APC, as if their life depends on it.
How are you then better than the Yorubas you are abusing?

And granted that Buhari was a bad choice, a deceitful choice but anyone would have replaced that Jonathan's clueless Govt, at that time.
If Jonathan had done well as a Leader, would the same people who rejected Buhari three times in the past, deem him fit for acceptance in 2015?
Jonathan's failure and cluelessness in Govt, made the Devil look like an Angel.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by smallsmall: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
DanielPop:
Your outright selfishness and stupidity had blinded you beyond redemption! Only a fool will trade pearl for mud, with the latter being you!

Shut your dirty mouth, Child of anger and hatred. It takes a bitter Oaf like you, to write over one thousand words of Bitterness and Anger! You dont have a life anynore
All your Life, you live and breath hatred for others and that is why Buhari called you inconsequential 5% grin
Have you registered in APC or not, because that is where all of you are headed to now!

The same embrace of Buhari that you are abusing Yorubas for!
Awon Oloshi, Eleribu, your Bitterness will never cease, even in your grave, you will still be angry and bitter grin grin
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
But you will keep quiet when you see fulani cows! Cow!
smallsmall:

Shut your dirty mouth, Child of anger and hatred. It takes a bitter Oaf like you, to write over one thousand words of Bitterness and Anger! You dont have a life anynore
All your Life, you live and breath hatred for others and that is why Buhari called you inconsequential 5% grin
Have you registered in APC or not, because that is where all of you are headed to now!

Awon Oloshi, Eleribu, your Bitterness will never cease, even in your grave, you will still be angry and bitter grin grin
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lest I forget, isn't Buhari going to die and Osibanjo become president again? Oh no you guys are scared to even pray for it in your privacy because every shadow you see scares you! Cows ate your crops. Herders cut your economic trees down and soldiers flogged you for daring to resist destruction. After all you did, hating your fellow southerners and sacrificing your own, Mulikat Akande for Sokoto man. Drink more sachet Milo tea with your tradducers! Do it! Enjoy the taste of hyssop !
smallsmall:

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by smallsmall: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
DanielPop:
Lest I forget, isn't Buhari going to die and Osibanjo become president again? Oh no you guys are scared to even pray for it in your privacy because every shadow you see scares you! Cows ate your crops. Herders cut your economic trees down and soldiers flogged you for daring to resist destruction. After all you did, hating your fellow southerners and sacrificing your own, Mulikat Akande for Sokoto man. Drink more sachet Milo tea with your tradducers! Do it! Enjoy the taste of hyssop !

Buhari will die when he will die, that is not in anybody's hand.
But we still remember how people like you were praying that he should not come back from his treatment in the UK.
The whole world knew, because they saw you Children borne out of Anger, hatred and Bitterness, praying for such and even made a coffin for him.
So, stop the pretense, your Bitterness will go with you to the grave.

And Yes, the last time l checked, not a single Ipob has done what a Yoruba man has done: Chase away killer Fulanis from their domain, documented properly and acknowledged.
Ooh, l forgot, Sunday Igboho is one of those Bitter Igbos. grin grin
Chest-beating Cowards pointing dirty crooked fingers at others
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by phemoral33: 12:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Has someone tried to dail the numbers on the slip

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by 2016easy2017: 3:33am On Feb 07, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Our future president cum 2073 grin. A man that sold his people into slavery for personal gains. A man that has left office since 2007 but still drains the state in the name of thuggery and godfatherism.

Your hatred towards fellow southerners made you install a man without leadership or technical know-how to lead a primary school talkless of an entire nation just because you want to be president by all means. Don't worry, we are waiting with our PVC, if you eventually win, you would be made the president of Oduduwa republic cos we won't settle for mediocrities like you.

Since there's officially no Oba of Lagos grin,

Emir of Lagos loading....

But hope you would prefer Atiku. Another Fulani herdsman relative, to be president. And then the herdsmen killings,rapings and kidnappings continue even in a higher scale. You'd better reason before you sell your people to genocide.

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by 2016easy2017: 3:36am On Feb 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
grin I PITY THE FOOLS AND ONLINE MISCREANTS PUSHING THIS DRUG B... ORDINARY TO FILL SLIP, HIS BRAIN IS ALREADY SLIPPING, SLIPPERY AND SLEEPING.

But hope you would prefer Atiku. Another Fulani herdsman relative, to be president. And then the herdsmen killings,rapings and kidnappings continue even in a higher scale. You'd better reason before you sell your people to genocide.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by 2016easy2017: 3:39am On Feb 07, 2021
DanielPop:

Did u read 2015 and 2019 presidential results and see what Buhari got in the south- east and south south
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by 2016easy2017: 3:46am On Feb 07, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Hahahahaha, Lagos was built with your father's money? I thought you were intelligent. Capitals and former capitals don't belong to anyone cos it's the federation's money that was used to build them. Can Gwari claim Abuja? Do you know the indigenes of Washington? Look at this one.
Our oil money was used to develop Lagos and no man owns Lagos, come and chase anyone out of Lagos and see what would happen grin.

You claim that you are a lagosian but you may not even have a landed property or home in Lagos, the lagosians that I can banter with are those with properties and land.

Before I leave, I'm not the cause of your frustrations or anger in life, I'm not the Fulani that rape your wives, girlfriends and mothers in their homes and farms, neither do I slaughter them in broad daylight with soldiers flogging your Baale grin, go and confront your adversaries and leave me alone. No reply from me again cos I've made my point crystal clear.

wink

See the Ibo that many Yoruba elders are canvassing we voted for in 2023..see how the south gonna be in stupidity in 2023 and give it tonight north again. How come the north aren't fighting each other online niw
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by 2016easy2017: 3:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
We know he's a fake man. No be today nah. Toronto mata reminds me of his beinous acts. Wqit and see how he would come out to defend it and call it a photoshop he's been in the game from time immemorial, from Amoda Onilere, Iragbiji, Osun State now to Bola Tinubu, Lagos

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by plaindealer: 4:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Instead of asking why, you automatically concluded that it was an error.

You actually sound like the real error..
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 4:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Child of afonja will always be an afonja. Proud even when his stupidity is legendary!
smallsmall:

Buhari will die when he will die, that is not in anybody's hand.
But we still remember how people like you were praying that he should not come back from his treatment in the UK.
The whole world knew, because they saw you Children borne out of Anger, hatred and Bitterness, praying for such and even made a coffin for him.
So, stop the pretense, your Bitterness will go with you to the grave.

And Yes, the last time l checked, not a single Ipob has done what a Yoruba man has done: Chase away killer Fulanis from their domain, documented properly and acknowledged.
Ooh, l forgot, Sunday Igboho is one of those Bitter Igbos. grin grin
Chest-beating Cowards pointing dirty crooked fingers at others
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 4:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Fulani slave!
smallsmall:

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Park well. Everyone knows the truth, you can't twist it. Man up and emancipate yourself from fulani slavery before you talk Kunta kinte!
2016easy2017:

Did u read 2015 and 2019 presidential results and see what Buhari got in the south- east and south south
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Difrent: 5:13am On Feb 07, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Our future president cum 2073 grin. A man that sold his people into slavery for personal gains. A man that has left office since 2007 but still drains the state in the name of thuggery and godfatherism.

Your hatred towards fellow southerners made you install a man without leadership or technical know-how to lead a primary school talkless of an entire nation just because you want to be president by all means. Don't worry, we are waiting with our PVC, if you eventually win, you would be made the president of Oduduwa republic cos we won't settle for mediocrities like you.

Since there's officially no Oba of Lagos grin,

Emir of Lagos loading....

No big deal with all you wrote, any political heavyweight that isn't bashed in the news and have a web of lies and innuendoes built around them are not heavy enough.....all you have said above has been said of most politicians even the ones you love , so kin big deal.... elections will determine each person's weight
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2021
2016easy2017:

See the Ibo that many Yoruba elders are canvassing we voted for in 2023..see how the south gonna be in stupidity in 2023 and give it tonight north again. How come the north aren't fighting each other online niw

How many Yoruba elders have canvassed for Igbo presidency? If you have any iota of proof, let's see it. We the Igbos would rather make Fulani president over Yorubas again, e never do una? 1997- 2007 (President); 2015 - date (Vice president). Igbos (1999-2021 : NULL)
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2021
THUNDER FIRE ATIKU AND HIS SUPPORTERS.. WE NEED FRESH REASONABLE YOUNG BLOOD
2016easy2017:

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Or11:
It's probably because today is a weekend and maybe Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria.

Modified

I was right. Feb 7 is a holiday but being a Sunday it's will carry over to the following day Feb 8 which makes Feb 9 the next official day. Politicians do not make mistakes.

What are u talking about? I wonder who is liking ur comment. It doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
See how you just defended this evil. Can you fly with a ticket showing 9th of February as departure date today 6th February? Can you travel with a visa which permits you entry on the 9th February but enter today 6th February? Can any employee resume work on the 9th when appointment letter says 6th, just because next week is public holiday ? You'd be one of the bad blood of this generation if you're not checked. Now we know the calibre of people backing this Toronto fake certificate holder with fake name. Same of the same

God bless u for this comment. Also ask d commenter if his birthday is 4th May he can celebrate it on 1st May

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Zetty177x: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2021
The youths are not ready in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Clothingonline9(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigeria our country
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Dey don dey scam this okporo eyes already... They go soon shuck am
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
daddytime:
All I see are fingers that have seen better days occasioned by severe blows resulting from an uncontrollable demolition of "amala to gbona feli feli".

Na only hot amala fit crooked fingers plus knuckles like this.
grin grin
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by cugardmalino: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Or11:
It's probably because today is a weekend and maybe Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria.

Modified

I was right. Feb 7 is a holiday but being a Sunday it's will carry over to the following day Feb 8 which makes Feb 9 the next official day. Politicians do not make mistakes.
where u from get this your holiday list. Be careful before you lead your family to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria / Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video) / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.