Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (49414 Views)

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by SaintLucia: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jagaban has opened another topic for IPOB. IPOB's Trump must hear this and present it as an evidence before the tribunal court, appeal court and supreme court when Jagaban is declared president come 2023. grin

3 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
We know he's a fake man. No be today nah. Toronto mata reminds me of his beinous acts. Wqit and see how he would come out to defend it and call it a photoshop he's been in the game from time immemorial, from Amoda Onilere, Iragbiji, Osun State now to Bola Tinubu, Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by RuddyFusion(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Or11:
It's probably because today is a weekend and maybe Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria.

Modified

I was right. Feb 7 is a holiday but being a Sunday it's will carry over to the following day Feb 8 which makes Feb 9 the next official day. Politicians do not make mistakes.
no public holiday in Nigeria on Monday......

2 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by daddytime(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Springboot:

You are talking about the finger of a 70 year old man, just pray you live upto that age let's see how yours will be.

Oh...I thought he was 62.

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by israelmao(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tinubu is real eager for 2023 election,he can't just wait.

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by PlayerMeji: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Someone is coming to claim that was not Tinubu holding the slip there.

Trust me..

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Criminal. Who knows his plans
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Or11:
It's probably because today is a weekend and maybe Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria.

Modified

I was right. Feb 7 is a holiday but being a Sunday it's will carry over to the following day Feb 8 which makes Feb 9 the next official day. Politicians do not make mistakes.
See how you just defended this evil. Can you fly with a ticket showing 9th of February as departure date today 6th February? Can you travel with a visa which permits you entry on the 9th February but enter today 6th February? Can any employee resume work on the 9th when appointment letter says 6th, just because next week is public holiday ? You'd be one of the bad blood of this generation if you're not checked. Now we know the calibre of people backing this Toronto fake certificate holder with fake name. Same of the same

4 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Loveurneighbour: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Why are the Igbos desperate about Tinubu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by EBEk101(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
the media should jst let the man be Abeg it's jst too much. the attack ai mean
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by EBEk101(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
the media should jst let this man be Abeg it's getting too much. ai mean the attacks
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by slimanyd: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Oizee(f): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Or11:

Modified

lol....u almost confused my head with forgiveness day, not until I saw sambisa day

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by scofield114: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
let me call his number and beg for money
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kermit kilode?
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
For any slut wey wan take his number form the pix

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Sunnyja: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
Why are the Igbos desperate about Tinubu?
Is it Igbos that brainwashed some confused mofos not to be able to write proper dates and thosre angling to rule by all means not to be able to recongnise deliberate errors even when it's staring them in the face.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by DanielPop(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ah! I remember the giddy days and fervor with which the Yoruba's campaigned for Buhari! How their girls would kiss his poster. How they did t-shirt aso-ebi's with Buhari and Osibanjo's picture where they were drinking sachet Milo tea! Ah those heady days! Days where the yoruba's poured online warriors all over the internet to sell buhari's candidacy, a man they dressed in borrowed garbs from the East and West but never in fulani attire!

A man they insanely loved to the point that they hated anyone who said otherwise and called them "thieves" or beneficiaries of PDP"looters." Yoruba imams, pastors and babalawo's praised and prayed consistently for Buhari and earnestly yearned for his leadership because, to them, he would rule with hate for corruption, nepotism, ethnic chauvinism and he would be a President for all. They cursed all in opposition and labelled them with all sorts, such was the hate emanating from the very top of religion/religious leaders. Indeed for all! Yoruba intelligentsia all lined up and outdid themselves with beautiful prose in awe of buhari!

You were hated in class, in the market, in church, in mosque, on the streets and in friendly gatherings if you dared speak against their messiah - buhari! Such was the love that friends cut ties, religious institutions blacklisted anyone who did not toe the buhari line. It was a complete wipeout of opposing voices of reason or call for closer scrutiny of the man they were selling! Even their revered poet body-shamed a fellow human being with the appellation - "shepopotamus." Such was the hate that it didn't matter the victim was a woman!

Ah Yoruba's! With all your self-proclaimed "sophistication" and "discerning nature" this is what you came up with? A monster that is devouring your people and spreading his tentacles to those that never supported the "leopard" who can never shed it spots? With all your intelligence, you never saw what blind bats saw? You forgot "words" or rather chose to forget "words" he spoke in front of Lam Adeshina when he openly threw statesmanship aside and batted in favor of "my people," the same people that are now throwing murder, rape, looting, kidnapping, mayhem like candies in all directions?

Haba Yoruba people! You have brought home ant-infested maggots but now complaining of the lizards visiting you? Truly, your refusal to learn from history but to be carried away by selfishness and unbridled desire for position caused all this. You were all swept away by your secret fantasies that Buhari will die and Osibanjo will become President! You were even wishing buhari death too, while extolling his "virtues." Ah Yoruba people, was Janus this two-faced?

Before you begin to insult me, let what I have written cause you to pause and ponder instead of your usual nature of attacking the story-teller who will not tell a story that excites you. Ingest this write-up to incite your thinking abilities and conscience. Let it inspire you to realise that you failed in your quest to use the emperor you installed as a pedestal to attain power. You did not only fail, you brought down the house on your head and that of your neighbors in the process!

Which ever road you travel from here MY YORUBA PEOPLE history has already recorded this event and it will forever remain not only as a deep scar on your conscience but is now your branding! In this 21st century and it's attendant technologies you have repeated the mistakes of Afonja. As you set about unravelling the knots with which you tied us all, let true (not insincere) fairness, equity and selflessness guide you! Ah yoruba!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
If just a simple slip has errors why won't governance be a big problem also when attention to details is missing.

Will they blame PDP for this error too?
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Loveurneighbour: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sunnyja:
Is it Igbos that brainwashed some confused mofos not to be able to write proper dates and thosre angling to rule by all means not to be able to recongnise deliberate errors even when it's staring them in the face.
But Tinubu is like a nightmare to my Igbo blodas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by GamalNasser: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Longest serving governor in Nigeria history
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Or11: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oizee:
lol....u almost confused my head with forgiveness day, not until I saw sambisa day

Lol I was dumbfounded when I saw the sambisa day too. It would make sense though for all the innocent blood that have been shed in that forest.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by shegz1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
I think APC membership registration start on 9th February, they are only registering there leader in advance before the kick off date.
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Yves4real(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
What if Bashir Ahmed spotted the error earlier and purposely shared the photo?
He could be indirectly telling his followers that a man who can't spot the error on his revalidation slip can't....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just thinking out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Zaggafrank: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/06/photos-see-the-big-error-in-tinubus-apc-revalidation-slip/
I don't know what the fuss is about.
It's an error and since it's been spotted, it should be rectified. That's all
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by hibeebeeking: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Our future president cum 2073 grin. A man that sold his people into slavery for personal gains. A man that has left office since 2007 but still drains the state in the name of thuggery and godfatherism.

Your hatred towards fellow southerners made you install a man without leadership or technical know-how to lead a primary school talkless of an entire nation just because you want to be president by all means. Don't worry, we are waiting with our PVC, if you eventually win, you would be made the president of Oduduwa republic cos we won't settle for mediocrities like you.
.you just nail it. The reason why Fulani will continue to rule your world. Continue. Am very sure,he will surely buy your people. You know say una like money. And you people can't face Fulani and you prefer to tackle Tinubu for nothing sake. If he siphon money ,is he taking money from your region. Better vest your hangers on your governors.

1 Like

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by kingsavage: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Photoshop
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by etrouble: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Our future president cum 2073 grin. A man that sold his people into slavery for personal gains. A man that has left office since 2007 but still drains the state in the name of thuggery and godfatherism.

Your hatred towards fellow southerners made you install a man without leadership or technical know-how to lead a primary school talkless of an entire nation just because you want to be president by all means. Don't worry, we are waiting with our PVC, if you eventually win, you would be made the president of Oduduwa republic cos we won't settle for mediocrities like you.

Your 5% votes is inconsequential. We proved that to you in 2015. We reaffirmed that 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely annihilate you and make you totally impotent.

Tinubu cannot make himself President neither can you 5% minority vote stop him from being President. Only God chooses leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by agborodun: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
SAME WAY THEY ALWAYS WRITE ELECTION RESULT BEFORE ELECTION DATE
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by Tareq1105: 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
What other sign do you need to know that some Power that be want him (Tinubu) out of the Party?
Re: Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) by kingsavage: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
DanielPop:
[s]Ah! I remember the giddy days and fervor with which the Yoruba's campaigned for Buhari! How their girls would kiss his poster. How they did t-shirt aso-ebi's with Buhari and Osibanjo's picture where they were drinking sachet Milo tea! Ah those heady days! Days where the yoruba's poured online warriors all over the internet to sell buhari's candidacy, a man they dressed in borrowed garbs from the East and West but never in fulani attire!

A man they insanely loved to the point that they hated anyone who said otherwise and called them "thieves" or beneficiaries of PDP"looters." Yoruba imams, pastors and babalawo's praised and prayed consistently for Buhari and earnestly yearned for his leadership because, to them, he would rule with hate for corruption, nepotism, ethnic chauvinism and he would be a President for all. They cursed all in opposition and labelled them with all sorts, such was the hate emanating from the very top of religion/religious leaders. Indeed for all! Yoruba intelligentsia all lined up and outdid themselves with beautiful prose in awe of buhari!

You were hated in class, in the market, in church, in mosque, on the streets and in friendly gatherings if you dared speak against their messiah - buhari! Such was the love that friends cut ties, religious institutions blacklisted anyone who did not toe the buhari line. It was a complete wipeout of opposing voices of reason or call for closer scrutiny of the man they were selling! Even their revered poet body-shamed a fellow human being with the appellation - "shepopotamus." Such was the hate that it didn't matter the victim was a woman!

Ah Yoruba's! With all your self-proclaimed "sophistication" and "discerning nature" this is what you came up with? A monster that is devouring your people and spreading his tentacles to those that never supported the "leopard" who can never shed it spots? With all your intelligence, you never saw what blind bats saw? You forgot "words" or rather chose to forget "words" he spoke in front of Lam Adeshina when he openly threw statesmanship aside and batted in favor of "my people," the same people that are now throwing murder, rape, looting, kidnapping, mayhem like candies in all directions?

Haba Yoruba people! You have brought home ant-infested maggots but now complaining of the lizards visiting you? Truly, your refusal to learn from history but to be carried away by selfishness and unbridled desire for position caused all this. You were all swept away by your secret fantasies that Buhari will die and Osibanjo will become President! You were even wishing buhari death too, while extolling his "virtues." Ah Yoruba people, was Janus this two-faced?

Before you begin to insult me, let what I have written cause you to pause and ponder instead of your usual nature of attacking the story-teller who will not tell a story that excites you. Ingest this write-up to incite your thinking abilities and conscience. Let it inspire you to realise that you failed in your quest to use the emperor you installed as a pedestal to attain power. You did not only fail, you brought down the house on your head and that of your neighbors in the process!

Which ever road you travel from here MY YORUBA PEOPLE history has already recorded this event and it will forever remain not only as a deep scar on your conscience but is now your branding! In this 21st century and it's attendant technologies you have repeated the mistakes of Afonja. As you set about unravelling the knots with which you tied us all, let true (not insincere) fairness, equity and selflessness guide you! Ah yoruba!!!!!![/s]
so yorubas are so powerful that they forced buhari on you... why didnt your tribe force their own candidate too na? ? grin grin
Wailing wailer...
Are you the one to tell us who to vote for? When you supported atiku another fulani herdsmen did we complain?
Clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video) / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.