Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation (5020 Views)

The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Mailafia: Pray For Me, Powerful Political Forces Planning To Silence Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
yeah... but don't cry when soldiers kill ipob again ooh grin
You don see my cry before.

Na only u for this nairaland way no know say u be strong supporter of one Nigeria, the jokes on you.

Meanwhile how the flogging go na, I hear say the soldiers give una better wiring cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shokoloko:

I agree. The Igbo presidency is not feasible right now but we must also learn how to hold our non-performing governors accountable.
We cannot ALWAYS point fingers at the badluck presidency but we can make demands from the grassroots.
Nnamdi Kanu that's y I hate him and see him as a fool, if I was someone like him that once had such power, before he went haywire into insulting everybody.

I would settle down and demand for ipob to massively get voters card. And make sure it's only the best of the best that rule.

It's too late for him now, his fame is reducing. His Facebook that have him voice has been banned, I know personally that his twitter account is next.

After that it's just a matter of time before they come for him
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by kingsavage: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldie:

You don see my cry before.

Na only u for this nairaland way no know say u be strong supporter of one Nigeria, the jokes on you.

Meanwhile how the flogging go na, I hear say the soldiers give una better wiring cheesy
are ypu crazy or what?
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by johnmartus(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Aboki start using your brain its not by force to comment. Onyebunch was only discharged the order gave to him by Buhari.
helinues:

How do you mean by Nigeria army using South against south? I thought Fulani are the one aiding the herdsmen?

Btw, if the report is true, the said John is only doing that for his selfish gain abi you want to say his region people are also in supporting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Coldie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
kingsavage:
are ypu crazy or what?
The jokes on you thinking biafra or ipob jokes will hurt me, as far as I advised anybody and they refused to listen I told them anything they see take. Do u think u telling me see what they are seeing I would be moved? Abi I no tell them
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by kingsavage: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coldie:

The jokes on you thinking biafra or ipob jokes will hurt me, as far as I advised anybody and they refused to listen I told them anything they see take. Do u think u telling me see what they are seeing I would be moved? Abi I no tell them

I nor understand your English bros
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by johnmartus(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oga there is a different btw police and army commissioner can only be pretending stop justify crime.
NwaAro:

Daft yoruba man, this is an extract from the report of the arrest made in Ogun state and approved by a yoruba man, your "find whom to blame" shameless tactics won't save you this time.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said in a release on Friday that the police would not condone further assaults on herdsmen, adding that some suspects had been arrested and would be punished so as to serve as a deterrent to the public.

He said, "There have been some attacks in the past three days on herdsmen’s’ settlements in the state, especially in the Yewa part of the state. The command notes with sadness that the settlements affected have been in existence in the area for many years, in some cases over 20 years, and inhabited mainly by Nigerian herdsmen of Fulani extraction, some of whom were born and brought up in the area, and speak Yoruba language with proverbs fluently and elegantly. They generally qualified to be called fellow Yorubas.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/05/police-arrest-ogun-residents-attacks-fulani-warn-against-further-hostilities
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by johnmartus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bori is a igbo territory? And moreover Igbos is different from igbo.
privaldo:

Tell that to General John Olubunmi Irefin, GOC 6th Division Bori Camp, who slaughtered Igbos for fun. Stop making noise about betrayal, be ready to eat the shit you give others.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by donyfrank: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
They have come again with ethnic coloration to divide .
The way to quench a revolution that nearly happened.

Una no go learn. Tufiakwa
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Warripikine: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
weyreypey:
[s]No ipob or easterner should talk about betrayal no more[/s]
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Warripikine: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
John Oyebuchi aiding Fulani herdsmen?? shocked
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Warripikine: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

[s]So we have some southerners that are backing the terrorist Fulani herdsmen?[/s]

That's 3daful
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Warripikine: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
istina:
[s]Ipob arectually the problem of Nigeria
Betrayals them be[/s]
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Warripikine: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
IamWonderful:
[s]Just imagine captain John onyebuchi an Igbo, church goer man treacherous[/s].
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Warripikine: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

[s]Stop okay...

What's the meaning of orders from above? Can't he do it for money?[/s]
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by privaldo: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Bori is a igbo territory? And moreover Igbos is different from igbo.

What are you saying? The barracks that houses the GOC of 6th Division is called Bori Camp. Bori is in an entirely different LGA.

The lady killed in the story below was Igbo, she and many other innocent Igbos lost their lives due to orders from General Irefin Olubunmi.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/01/queen-nwazuo-the-lady-allegedly-shot-dead-by-soldiers-in-oyigbo-to-buried/
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by privaldo: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
capitalzero:

He later died of covid according to authority . But I think he was killed. He is from Kogi state.

Yes, it was reported that he died from Covid 19. His karma was very fast. The fact he is from Kogi doesn't change the fact he is a Yoruba, I am from Rivers but I am still an Igbo.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by Warripikine: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:

[s]You guys antic is clear on this thread even though it was something we knew before ...

You guys would listen to your own lyrics in 2023[/s]
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by privaldo: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shokoloko:

I agree. The Igbo presidency is not feasible right now but we must also learn how to hold our non-performing governors accountable.
We cannot ALWAYS point fingers at the badluck presidency but we can make demands from the grassroots.

This is what I have been talking about. Let us forget Presidency for some time, and focus on the erring governors. If the governors can make the SE work getting the Presidential ticket will be a walk over.
Re: Captain John Onyebuchi allegedly attempts To Silence Farmers In Ogun-TheNation by johnmartus(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
River state is not igbo terterritory mr man...and this case was ddifferentfrom Oyigbo killing. Wike mastermind the killing. Stop blaming General olubunmi.

John went to a helpless community intimidating them forcing them to say what they didn't do in their own land .Yoruba will never so stupid to deliver such a message even despitefrom the fact that John wad ordered to do so.

You forgot a YOruba commissioner that abuja power gave order to kill Igbos the man retired his position instead of wasting innocent souls.
privaldo:

What are you saying? The barracks that houses the GOC of 6th Division is called Bori Camp. Bori is in an entirely different LGA.

The lady killed in the story below was Igbo, she and many other innocent Igbos lost their lives due to orders from General Irefin Olubunmi.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/01/queen-nwazuo-the-lady-allegedly-shot-dead-by-soldiers-in-oyigbo-to-buried/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Unknown Gunmen Did Despite Cancelled Sit At Home / This Is How Uduaghan Spends Delta States Money / Okonjo-iweala, Nnaji Lead Charge For Stable Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.