Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics (400 Views)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Bid Adieu To Baldness With Scalp Micropigmentation With Scalpacarolinas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by Braintrain: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
I was looking at my friends head today I got astonished as how his head is lol I don’t remember it like that does baldness have any cure?

Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by Shelumiel: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yes. I think a change in diet and the use of certain medicines can stop baldness.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by LMS1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Op U Wicked. U Be Enermy Of Progressgrin
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by EnvelopeUs(f): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shelumiel:
Yes. I think a change in diet and the use of certain medicines can stop baldness.

Lol
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by EnvelopeUs(f): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
undecided

Ask lalasticlala
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by Shelumiel: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
EnvelopeUs:

Lol
Seriously, it can. I too was suffering from something similar. So I went to see a pharmacist who told me that baldness can be stopped by the use of certain medications and a change in diet.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cut off the head and grow another. . . Lol
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by Braintrain: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shelumiel:
Any suggestions?
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by Braintrain: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shelumiel:
Seriously, it can. I too was suffering from something similar. So I went to see a pharmacist who told me that baldness can be stopped by the use of certain medications and a change in diet.
How did you survive it?
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by Shelumiel: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Braintrain:

Any suggestions?
Well, there were these jellies I was taking, and they are quite expensive o. Like 9k.
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by Kriss216: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Start barbing Kodo.
Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by onward4life(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
I wish this thing go start dey do girls with fidelity issues..
E for make sense..

Well

I barb low cut too much I thought i was bald..

But wen I carry and carry afro

Mehn I look like david louis...

1 Like

Re: Is There A Cure To Baldness?pics by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
It is genetic, from one's mother father. The only remedy is hair transplant.

(1) (Reply)

Collapsed Doctor, Okorie, Owed Three Months’ Salary Arrears / Help. What’s This On My Chest Please? / Chinese Scientists Created Covid-19 In A Lab, Tried To Cover Their Track – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.