Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership (19673 Views)

RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu / Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership / Edo APC Ex-Chairman Ojezua, 18 LGA Chairmen, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by TimeManager(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are not smart or probably having a conflict with intelligence.

Go and read about this new registration and stop spewing truth thrash
You should read common sense instead.
Who declared the old register invalid?.. Which communique?.. Which court judgement?.. Your argument cannot stand a legal test.
All they are doing is only an update on the old register.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by TimeManager(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Lol you think a caretaker chairman does not have the full powers of a substantive chairman? Where did you people get it from?
Hahaha grin grin
Biko, stop embarrassing yaselfu grin

kiss the truth!
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by OritoJasi: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
YourMajesty:
My father is an igbo paedophile and drug baron. He is currently serving time in India.

OK. There, fixed.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Dong2: 6:09am On Feb 07, 2021
YourMajesty:
Mr. Manners,

This is Nairaland Forum, not "Yoruba Land"

If you want to hear respectful talk, kindly attend the Afenifere annual general meeting.

Asiwaju is a COWARD.

By the way, the screenshot below shows how "well-mannered" you are. Hypocrite.

I m not surprise. it is common knowledge that some tribe don't have respect naturally for their elders. grin
YourMajesty:
Mr. Manners,

This is Nairaland Forum, not "Yoruba Land"

If you want to hear respectful talk, kindly attend the Afenifere annual general meeting.

Asiwaju is a COWARD.

By the way, the screenshot below shows how "well-mannered" you are. Hypocrite.

I m not surprise. it is common knowledge that some tribe don't have respect naturally for their elders.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Vistra40: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Tinubu is a phenomenon, trying to stop Tinubu politically is like trying to stop Anambra/igbos from been the most indiscriminate drug traffickers, Tinubu have paid his dues, only dead can stop him and it is not now.

See the way you just veered off the subject matter and to the tribal lane. Bigotry is a disease! This is not just to you but to bigots like you from the SE too and other parts of the country. Meanwhile he hasn’t said anything about the killer herdsmen issue
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Never4getU: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2021
And u this k he has no plan B or won't push back at the appropriate time. I believe crisis sill engulfed the party before party's primary.

Buhari has come to take power for the Fulan north.

PaChukwudi44:

Lol grin grin The existing register is now null and void.When the cabals are through with him he will change from Jagaban to Jagarun
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Smh
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Dollanaira: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by GeneralPula: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
What we are doing now is a matter of addition and subtraction, free entry and free exit. You have joined a particular party; you have decided to leave that party. You have equal opportunity for new members to join and update the existing register of the party.”

Tinubu is so blunt..

Free entry & exit lol
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by jchioma: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
The voice of Akande, the hand of Tinubu. We know when Bisi speaks, he only echoes Bola's mind.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by adesegun121(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by AwkaFinest: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Tinubu is a phenomenon, trying to stop Tinubu politically is like trying to stop Anambra/igbos from been the most indiscriminate drug traffickers, Tinubu have paid his dues, only dead can stop him and it is not now.

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by younglleo: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pls nairalanders, am considering taking extreme measure bout some guys who scammed me off my last card, am totally broke nd needed dat money for emergency in the sense that tomoro my job hunt continues, the scammed me and believed the have gotten away with this. The truth is, with the way life has been treating me lately, am considering killing them as the only option, (not with my hands tho,but traditionally) this is really pissing me off, i jst met them on Nairaland!
They shud give me my money, cus ive got nothing to lose here, b4 Tomoro people will start talking one thing or the other, i need that money today.
Am not a killer, but i will go to the extreme, u can't rob a broke man off his last card, u don't knw what it feels like! cry cry cry
am honest nd serious here
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Starhearts: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:

May God continue to en-rich ur brain
JAGABAN to d world

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by oluwasegun007(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
And the chess game continues...

The south planning to take over while the north is strategizing on the best candidates that would GUARANTEE their access to the throne after 2023.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Starhearts: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
YourMajesty:
We all could remember how this greedy thief was quiet when some military personnel shoot at peaceful EndSARS protesters at his own turf some months back...

We can also remember how this cocaine lover was silent on the killing of his own people by those marauding Fulani herdsmen all over the SW region.

But here is the bullion van ambassador talking about inter party affairs as if his life and that of his kinsmen depends on it.

Asiwaju is a COWARD.

Wetin u no knw pass u
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by BlessedNuel: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Seen
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Jerryherd: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The real issue about this registration and revalidation of membership is just to withdraw the party membership database believed to be in Tinubu’s custody.

When the party was formed and registration of members done in 2014, Tinubu was at the center of the whole process of registration of members and he is believed to have the database of the registration which he can manipulate at will in any primary election or decision making involving the party members.

The idea of this registration and revalidation is to totally withdraw the party structure from Tinubu which he also knows

I am a registered APC card carrying member and I can tell you for free... Once you are registered and you have your membership registered with INEC prior to Party Congress, no stupid revalidation can deregister you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Eriokanmi: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Useless man, as if he wasn't the one drumming the beats baba akande danced to. Mtcheew. This fella still thinks we've not deciphered his tricks already.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by entrep88: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
YourMajesty:
We all could remember how this greedy thief was quiet when some military personnel shoot at peaceful EndSARS protesters at his own turf some months back...

We can also remember how this cocaine lover was silent on the killing of his own people by those marauding Fulani herdsmen all over the SW region.

But here is the bullion van ambassador talking about inter party affairs as if his life and that of his kinsmen depends on it.

Asiwaju is a COWARD.
The Journalist that interviewed him should have been bold enough to ask him
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
One of Tinubu's slaves spotted. This is 2021. Wake up
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by airminem(f): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
We hope it all end in premium happiness sad
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by tope777(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Las Las , you don't need APC card to vote.

This Party should just stop the drama.

2023 is going to be a different game entirely.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by onuman: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
If Nigeria is not politically restructured to true and fiscal federalism before the presidential election of 2023, Tinubu and his supporters have more gnashing of teeth, irrespective of where the next president comes from.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by greymiles: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
YourMajesty:

Asiwaju is a COWARD.
Can you screenshot any form of support your dad made during the endsars protest?
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by iyke2frankeze: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
TimeManager:

If I hold an APC card in 2015 that is still valid and recognized by INEC & without the party asking the INEC to invalidate the old register at its disposal.

kiss the truth!

If Tinubu is so confident of his stance, why didn't he ignore the revalidation exercise? Infact, he would be banned from attending APC ward meeting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by AntonVince: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
TimeManager:

You can't retrieve a database that is in the custody of INEC without due process. Unknowingly to them, they are only updating an existing register which is in the custody of INEC & perhaps Tinubu.

kiss the truth!

...and who controls INEC?
Tinubu?

Ogbeni, you had better told that bullion van criminal to thread softly, lest he watches the 2023 APC primaries proceedings from Kirikiri.

cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by israelmao(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
How would you know a hypocrite and a fencesitter?You know him by his words,,"I will not fault Baba Akande's position and I will not endorse it.."
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by fujirice: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
May we not have a leader that only comment on political issues but goes missing when his people needs his voice most.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:Donald Trump Assures A Biafran Man Waving Biafran Flag @ His Rally / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.