Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu (15446 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership / Lagos Council Suspends NUTRW, RTEAN Activities Over Gang War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2022
THE National President, Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria, RTEAN, Alhaji Musa Muhammed, yesterday, threw his weight behind the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in 2023 general elections.

Muhammed, who was recently elected as the National Treasurer, Trade Union Congress, TUC, said this in a statement by the National Publicity Secretary of the union, Alhaji Abdulrahman Amusan.

Muhammed, who is also the Lagos State Chairman of RTEAN, said that he had always come out in support of the APC since 2015 and 2023 would not be an exception.

The statement reads: “The leadership of the union remains staunch supporters of the second term ambition of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the APC Presidential candidate in 2023.

"I am still a bonafide member of APC; I don’t belong to any other political party since 2015.

“My support is for APC and the Lagos State government. As Lagos government is for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s presidential ambition, I am also for Asiwaju. “I, as a card carrying member of APC, throw my weight behind APC from local government level to the federal level with all my members.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-rtean-president-backs-apc-tinubu/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Quest7777: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2022

Agberos backing Senior Agbero. cool

God forbid bat thing that Nigeria will end up with a President like this...

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Yorubalandlord(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Vote for a better Nigeria.
As a true yoruba Christian, I am obedient and yusuful, we reject Muslim Muslim ticket.
Insha Allah

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2022
We are all for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2022
They are here. Awon agbero ati ayewe owo wo!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Zonefree(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Agberos coming through for their own.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
We are all for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Gari, agbado, ewa!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Who no go fancy Tinubu as an agbero

The billionaires he turns touts to is something they welcome on national stage

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Yoruba1stson: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2022
BAT is unstoppable
Emilokan 1 is a moving train
Zombiedents will labour to death

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Thugs back Tinubu

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Yoruba1stson: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
treesun:
They are here. Awon agbero ati ayewe owo wo!
As you dey cry, we dey laugh here, zombiedents will labour in vain.... BAT23 is a done deal

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Lurdmax10: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Most of road transport operators are agberos and must support their grand patron

It's understandable

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2022
A man supported only by TOUTs, BRIGANDs and HOOLIGANs.

Beware!!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Awesome!

108 Likes

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
As you dey cry, we dey laugh here, zombiedents will labour in vain.... BAT23 is a done deal
God forbid bat thing!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by PandoraObi: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Nice

108 Likes

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by slivertongue: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Agbero United FC

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2022
treesun:

God forbid bat thing!
Thanks ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by treesun: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Jennifer663:

Thanks ooo
Eseun, daluu! Lalasticlala.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Penguin2: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Lol.

As if we didn’t know that all Nigerian motor park touts will queue behind Tinubu who is their grand patron.

They know that if Obi wins, he would sanitize the transport system which will take them out of work.

So I don’t blame them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2022
No responsible organisation or individual is supporting Tinubu.. Only touts and never do wells

Speaks negative volume about Tinubu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Hkazami: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Liverpool 1 - 1 Crystal Palace | Darwin Nunez Violence Red Card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5hVeU33jIc
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by BlackPantherxXx: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
grin

These are the rugged men who will vote.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by fredoooooo: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
A reasonable and intelligent person will do .. BATSHETTIMA23 cool

108 Likes

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by BurialGround: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
cheesy

No sensible person and genuine lover of NIGERIA will surport Tinubu and Atiku from APC and PDP.

Only enemies of state and criminals will want APC or PDP in power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Throwback: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Those who vote and mobilise supporters are all queueing behind the city boy.

Who remembers the clowns that were standing on Tinubu's manhood during the run up for the APC primaries? They even mocked him and said he would be disgraced and would run to the SDP.

Tinubu was dogged and steadfast until he accomplished his goal.

But their own favourite could not withstand the pressure in PDP, and seeing defeat approaching, he threw in the towel just 1 week to the presidential primary, and ran away to another party where the ticket was easy without any competition.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Kingpele(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Religion and tribe aside ,will u in good conscience employ an old man of about 86 and above 70 to manage your business with intention to grow it into a mega business...this is the mistake we made with buharia who the military retired, we made him a commander of the entire Armed forces and insecurity increased..tinubu and Atiku are mentally, emotionally and physically tired and should be retired politically, if we want to have the country of our dreams..even if my dad is tinubu or Atiku, I won't vote for them ,that is if I love my dad and my country..or if I have the best interests of my dad and country at heart..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by after4: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2022
I sure sey na my igbo brother dey sell bleaching cream give this one.

My brother: musa use am two times every day
Musa: make I use am 5 times Nah, I wan be like Michael Jackson
My brother: OK provided you go come buy for my hand again
Musa: OK, you get that china own wey cheap and e go bleach me well well?
My brother: yes, even Malaysia own dey and e cheap.

My brother no come Lagos to count bridge.

All agbero and touts dey support tinubu even meyatti Allah, the terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who no go fancy Tinubu as an agbero

The billionaires he turns touts to is something they welcome on national stage
Exactly.
Re: RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu by Thebigheart: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Na Dem Dem, MC Oluomo upgrade.

See what bleaching cream can do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The South-West contributions to Nigeria's economy and other myth-busting facts / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.