Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership (19675 Views)

RTEAN President, Musa Muhammed, Backs APC, Tinubu / Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership / Edo APC Ex-Chairman Ojezua, 18 LGA Chairmen, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by AntonVince: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
TimeManager:
In other words, the existing register is still very much valid. This new registration is only an exercise at updating the existing register. hmm, this cold war is taking a new twist.
Does a caretaker committee possess the power to invalidate an existing valid register?.. If NO, then Tinubu has got legal superiority.

kiss the truth!

...and where will Tinubu get justice with his "legal superiority" ?

A Caretaker Committee is alien to the APC constitution yet Buhari and co have not only constituted one, but also deployed it to ruthlessly dissolve all State Excos despite all entreaties by Tinubu against the move.

Eti toje b'oloosa lowo.
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by NgwalandAba(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Tinubu is a phenomenon, trying to stop Tinubu politically is like trying to stop Anambra/igbos from been the most indiscriminate drug traffickers, Tinubu have paid his dues, only dead can stop him and it is not now.

Yes the Coward kept silence while the immigrant fulanis rape your mothers and sisters. He won't smell that seat, I'm not interested on politics but his records did not add up as a former drug Lord. Mining heads can't be tamed no matter how fake wise you become.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by SimplePlan34: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
TimeManager:
In other words, the existing register is still very much valid. This new registration is only an exercise at updating the existing register. hmm, this cold war is taking a new twist.
Does a caretaker committee possess the power to invalidate an existing valid register?.. If NO, then Tinubu has got legal superiority.

kiss the truth!

The issue is all past members in the register must REVALIDATE their membership or else they are ghost members. Tinubu is been beaten in his own game fair and square.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Eriokanmi: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
Remember Nigeria is in a recession and many party members had invested so much in the party with little or no returns since 2015 hence, the sudden revalidation exercise you see all over the country today. Politics is another form of risky investment. All those appointees you see were either nominated by some investors in the party or they were the investors themselves. I learnt saraki, amaechi, tinubu etc donated several billions of naira towards the successful campaigns ahead of 2015 elections. Some were promised positions while some others, contracts. Many of them are yet to get anything commensurate in return hence, the disgruntled feelings exhibited by party loyalists as seen in recent times. There was a leaked audio of amaechi a couple of years back in which he was condemning Buhari's administration. In their usual way of making damage control, they said it was a rumour but after they realised they couldn't prevail like sanwoolu on lekki shooting and invasion of military, the party came out and said amaechi was entitled to his comments.

Be that as it may, in view of the obvious pandemic, vis a vis the economic recession, money don scarce for government purse. They actually thought they were going to swim in money after winning the 2015 elections but were disappointed, now blaming the pdp for their woes...and they still do so. Now, in order to appease some party members, they had to come up with a means of giving them a succour by creating something, which brought up the hurried arrangements of party membership registration and revalidation you see everywhere. Somebody must have been awarded the contract of supplying materials and logistics nationwide and other things.

Another kangaroo arrangement is the creation of new polling units nationwide as if electorates were complaining that the existing centres were filled up. Somebody must get the contract for supplying one thing or the other. They know there's not much time on their side and money invested must not go down the drain. They have only next year left and they know they can not get their acts together again to retain power. Only myopic minds would think apc or pdp would come back, with present situation in the political atmosphere of the country. For you to know they're at their wit's end, they now went back to goodluck Jonathan holding talks with him ahead of 2023. I hope the man would be wise enough in his decisions else, he'd lose people's approval ratings the more...

No sane government would go for membership revalidation and registration exercises and creation of polling units in a recession when funds are desperately needed for bailouts and economic recovery. The aforementioned reasons had compelled them to do so.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Nicoddemus(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
YourMajesty:
Mr. Manners,

This is Nairaland Forum, not "Yoruba Land"

If you want to hear respectful talk, kindly attend the Afenifere annual general meeting.

Asiwaju is a COWARD.

By the way, the screenshot below shows how "well-mannered" you are. Hypocrite.

angry grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by hush15: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
He doesn't support re-registration but he has to do it to avoid any trouble.

Talking about a man who have lost mouth in the affairs of his party. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny thing is that he and Akande has been cowarded to even speak up in the midst of all Fulani slaughter of his people.

I was told their plan is to get the presidency in 2023 and then restructure the country ASAP.
To me its just a nonsense plan since you cannot predict the north.

The north is surely doing the south shege. Chaiiiii

Tinubu will not even restructure anything. He will only ensure loyalist to him and him alone fills everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by rollandben(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
So Tinubu is now talking when its party palava. This man love APC more than his people walai.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by rollandben(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dong2:

Please in Yoruba land we don't talk of our elders like you have done. Go and learn manners
What's this one talking about...Are you still respecting and idolizes people that are enslaving you!! Na only you be Yoruba ni.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Lagoon0: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
So the data for the revalidation will go to where, old database?

Let us be reasonable on this forum o
I feel giving you a cold beer. Wisdom too much
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by biggy26: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
YourMajesty:
We all could remember how this greedy thief was quiet when some military personnel shoot at peaceful EndSARS protesters at his own turf some months back...

We can also remember how this cocaine lover was silent on the killing of his own people by those marauding Fulani herdsmen all over the SW region.

But here is the bullion van ambassador talking about inter party affairs as if his life and that of his kinsmen depends on it.

Asiwaju is a COWARD.
That's all he's interested in, party politics. As long as his interest is protected, he is okay.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Lagoon0: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dong2:

Please in Yoruba land we don't talk of our elders like you have done. Go and learn manners
So because you want to defend tinubu you drag all of us to your madness.

We don't respect greedy and selfish criminals for your information

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by biggy26: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
he will be quick to talk about political issues, but when fulani men are slaughtering his people he will keep quit like a big fool, I hope dead people will still vote for him if he eventually gets the party ticket, keep romancing your fulani master's.
Self preservation is all he cares about. Never one day has he cared about Nigerians, but power and wealth, yet people still worship him. Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Lagoon0: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

I am a registered APC card carrying member and I can tell you for free... Once you are registered and you have your membership registered with INEC prior to Party Congress, no stupid revalidation can deregister you

Yes na. According to you , you're still a member cheesy
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by onuman: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Tinubu is a phenomenon, trying to stop Tinubu politically is like trying to stop Anambra/igbos from been the most indiscriminate drug traffickers, Tinubu have paid his dues, only dead can stop him and it is not now.

No Anambra/Igbo ever forfeited drug money to the US government for freedom.

Use your teeth to count your tongue - your hero is no stranger to the business.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by emmnprince(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The real issue about this registration and revalidation of membership is just to withdraw the party membership database believed to be in Tinubu’s custody.

When the party was formed and registration of members done in 2014, Tinubu was at the center of the whole process of registration of members and he is believed to have the database of the registration which he can manipulate at will in any primary election or decision making involving the party members.

The idea of this registration and revalidation is to totally withdraw the party structure from Tinubu which he also knows

How true and valid is this statement of yours? Or is it based on recent happenings within the party that made you come up with this assumption?
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by walex2(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Talking about a man who have lost mouth in the affairs of his party. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny thing is that he and Akande has been cowarded to even speak up in the midst of all Fulani slaughter of his people.

I was told their plan is to get the presidency in 2023 and then restructure the country ASAP.

you guys just talk for talking sake, giving undue power to the north, the power they don't have, if south west decide to join south south and south east today that is the end of Nigeria. The problem is that southerners are not United
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Masterkernel1: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!

Why haven't you and your demi god file a suit against the committee?
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by kayjay69(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Obviously not in his favour hence the criticism but you will not hear anything from him regarding the crisis in Southwest, Nigeria.

So-called "Asiwaju", So-called "leader". Priorities differ I guess, 2023 can't come soon enough, not everyone has amnesia and not everyone can be bought!
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Petyprince: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
What business did you have with them?
younglleo:
Pls nairalanders, am considering taking extreme measure bout some guys who scammed me off my last card, am totally broke nd needed dat money for emergency in the sense that tomoro my job hunt continues, the scammed me and believed the have gotten away with this. The truth is, with the way life has been treating me lately, am considering killing them as the only option, (not with my hands tho,but traditionally) this is really pissing me off, i jst met them on Nairaland!
They shud give me my money, cus ive got nothing to lose here, b4 Tomoro people will start talking one thing or the other, i need that money today.
Am not a killer, but i will go to the extreme, u can't rob a broke man off his last card, u don't knw what it feels like! cry cry cry
am honest nd serious here
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by gbemishile: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
kayjay69:
Obviously not in his favour hence the criticism but you will not hear anything from him regarding the crisis in Southwest, Nigeria.

So-called "Asiwaju", So-called "leader". Priorities differ I guess, 2023 can't come soon enough, not everyone has amnesia and not everyone can be bought!
News flash
Ur 5% doesn't matter
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
THEY'VE STRATEGICALLY PLACE THEMSELVES IN EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY OF THE GOVERNMENT JUST INCASE BULLION CHEIF DECIDE TO DO ANYHOW..
EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE HE TURNS, HE WILL SEE THE HANDWRITING AND HANDWORK OF BUHARI
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin When there are through with Tinubu he will understand the enormity of their powers.If Tinubu likes he can go to court,Tanko will be waiting for him there
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by gbemishile: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Vistra40:

See the way you just veered off the subject matter and to the tribal lane. Bigotry is a disease! This is not just to you but to bigots like you from the SE too and other parts of the country. Meanwhile he hasn’t said anything about the killer herdsmen issue
Yeah
What do u want him to say?
We always learn from history
Fela and gani fawehinmi were the most active advocates of human rights abuses in nigeria.they felt they could change the nation and make it a better place for you and i.they started a political part and contested for the presidency-did u vote for them,modafvcker
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by emmnprince(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
israelmao:
How would you know a hypocrite and a fencesitter?You know him by his words,,"I will not fault Baba Akande's position and I will not endorse it.."

Guy why are you like this na? Why did you twist his statement to suit your yeye motive. Below is the excerpt from the article:

“Since we have a foundation and that foundation is on which the structure up till the present was built at the time of the registration of this party, I will not fault Baba Akande’s position; I will not but endorse it,” he said after being registered on Saturday.

Why did you delete the "but"? You can be likened to the Serpent in the Garden that twisted God's words to deceive Eve.

God's word - "You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die." (Genesis 3:3).

Serpent's deceptive word - “You will not surely die." (Genesis 3:4).

The difference between you and the Serpent is that you deleted the word "but" and the Serpent added the word "not." One is a deceiver, the other here is a misleader.

After all has been said, we are safe to conclude that you're a liar and a narrative-twister, a misleader that wants to paint another person a hypocrite but telling a BIG lie.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Web2020: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tinubu is not going anywhere. The best pet for him is to support Osinbajo/Zulu ticket. Not his selfish self. Will he listen.
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Dong2: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lagoon0:
So because you want to defend tinubu you drag all of us to your madness.

We don't respect greedy and selfish criminals for your information
Dragging who exactly? I hope you are not high??
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Dong2: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
rollandben:

What's this one talking about...Are you still respecting and idolizes people that are enslaving you!! Na only you be Yoruba ni.

Did I refer to you or why is it paining you? You wan take panadol for another person headache ni abi what's your own?
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Vistra40: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
gbemishile:

Yeah
What do u want him to say?
We always learn from history
Fela and gani fawehinmi were the most active advocates of human rights abuses in nigeria.they felt they could change the nation and make it a better place for you and i.they started a political part and contested for the presidency-did u vote for them,modafvcker

You last word shows how low you have gone and I won’t go low with you! And oh, when fela and gani contested, I wasn’t born then, if I was, I may have supported them, you never know. So save your vituperations bro. Have a good night rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
King of Fools grin
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by lexy2014: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Starhearts:

May God continue to en-rich ur brain
JAGABAN to d world

Which world when his homeland was being overrun by bandits and herdsmen. If not for igboho, who knows
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by ddeola: 2:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Crack in the wall. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership by seguno2: 5:12am On Feb 08, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Just another empty, senseless, irrational tale to scam Nigerians into giving them more opportunity to steal from us.
What happened to all the southern senators and representatives as well as those from the middle belt?
If Tinubu is serious about restructuring, for which he has not said anything, why is the wife not leading other senators and representatives in the NASS to amend our constitution accordingly?
Who is fooling who

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Scholars, Monarchs Caution Igboho, Demand Decentralised Govt / President Buhari Visits Borno Commissions Projects And Address Troops (PHOTOS) / 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.