Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs (269 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Gospel Song? / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs by rottable(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hi everyone, Gospel artist are extremely talented, I prefer to listen to them than secular artist. Their songs are inspirational with great lyrics.

Here are my best gospel artist and their songs:

1) Ewi (Rendition) by Pastor E.A Adeboye
2) Donnie Mcclurkin (all his songs)
3) Tope Alabi (all her songs)
4) Sola Allyson (all her songs)

You can share your favorite gospel artist and their songs.

Re: Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs by Thugnificent(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
All Hillsong songs
Re: Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs by Eviana(f): 1:37am On Feb 07, 2021
My love has switched to predominately hymns now....which are too innumerable to mention.
I love acapella...which requires no music, just the harmonious blending of voices..that probably even have angels joining in.

Although he's been around a long time (decades) in the U.S., I recently discovered a guy named Bill Gaither and the vocal band. He is the founder of Southern Gospel music and (although he's white and I'm black), I find many of his songs (lots which he himself wrote) to be anointed ..if I may use a word to describe them.
Christianity should know no race, color, culture or creed. We should be in one accord...
He has a song called, "I Believe In A Hill Called Mt. Calvary", which touches my soul and makes me feel the presence of the Lord when I listen to it.
I have it on re-play daily.
The words....it's the words.
It's on YouTube for anyone interested.
Re: Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs by Bodydiialect57: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bill Gaither and the vocal band!

Have you listened to the Fourth man in the Fire?
Eviana:
My love has switched to predominately hymns now....which are too innumerable to mention.
I love acapella...which requires no music, just the harmonious blending of voices..that probably even have angels joining in.

Although he's been around a long time (decades) in the U.S., I recently discovered a guy named Bill Gaither and the vocal band. He is the founder of Southern Gospel music and (although he's white and I'm black), I find many of his songs (lots which he himself wrote) to be anointed ..if I may use a word to describe them.
Christianity should know no race, color, culture or creed. We should be in one accord...
He has a song called, "I Believe In A Hill Called Mt. Calvary", which touches my soul and makes me feel the presence of the Lord when I listen to it.
I have it on re-play daily.
The words....it's the words.
It's on YouTube for anyone interested.
Re: Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs by Eviana(f): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Bill Gaither and the vocal band!

Have you listened to the Fourth man in the Fire?

It's so interesting that as a child growing up, I used to remember seeing his specials on t.v. and quickly press the remote to get past that channel...felt it would be a punishment to have to watch them sing gospel songs.
But look at what I missed!

The few songs I've heard have been such a blessing & encouragement.
Answer to your question though...is no I haven't.
I will definitely check it out though...and others. Thanks for that.

P.S. One of the older members, Mark Lowery, is the writer of "Mary Did You Know?" one of the most beautiful Christmas songs on the planet.
Just found that out....

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Favourite Gospel Songs by Gentle0wavez: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2021
He touched me by Elvis Presley

(1) (Reply)

Trending Disservice To The Body Of Christ. / Your Type Of Seed Determines Your Type Of Harvest / Why Does This Local Dog Always Bark At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.