Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) (72442 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by blinking001(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Okay..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Oshiomhole really doing good
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Psalmistproject: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2021
It seems like it's only the media that is still trying to keep this people noticeable.
Why can't they use the profile they've created to create great contents that will keep them trending and profiting.

Today birthday, tomorrow baby dedication, next tommorow ex husband saga.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by flexyrule(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
hspda:

Allow Genevieve to give birth to CHILDREN first before you compare both.
Just read what you wrote here and ask yourself if you made any sense.
And you don't even know that Genie has a daughter that is over 20 years.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by etrouble: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
PAWG:
Stop deceiving this woman that she’s sexy, na people mama be that, stop sexualizing her

She is sexualizing herself because she has no shame

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by porthouse7(f): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
GENEVIEVE OVER OMOTOLA ANYTIME, ANYDAY...

LIKE FOR GENEVIEVE, SHARE FOR OMOTOLA.
tribal man, try keep an open mind rather than tribal mind

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by thuxzwda1: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
edo3:
Have they finished d allegation case wt osho baba?

d case Don die natural death
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by jimi4us: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Waist trainer at work, auntie try and breath well na

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by clemzo101(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

how old are you?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Usihyelda(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Happy birthday to you ma'am
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
hspda:

She has a daughter who is over 20 years old, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
etrouble:

Daughter without father. My neighbor’s pastor said she will end up in hell. But I am a Muslim, so I don’t have any opinion on that.

how that one take concern u?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by ruphytelecom(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Bashirkareem31: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Your genevieve that cannot combine career with marriage so as to thrive in her oloshism.mtcheew.Omotola na oga.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Henix:

Genevieve is also a mother, she has a grown-up daughter

child - singular

children - plural

loving husband - check cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Tillatalk: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Fine like omotola ..na money they make person fine joor
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Oshomole don pour him ugly cum inside her toto abeg nothing to see here
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Teenaira: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Happy birthday my dear madam. I wish you more beautiful birthdays ahead.

Anyway, I am surprised those small children have not raised the issue of Davido and wizkid in this thread.

Happy birthday once more
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by mrnelsono(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
happy birthday to her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Happy birthday to omosexy the damsel I throw way 2 hands up for you

1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by pepericozi: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations on your birthday. Many happy returns.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2021
She is 43 yrs old mother. Put some respect on that.

Stop sexualizing a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2021
hspda:

Genny is already a grandma grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by etrouble: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how that one take concern u?

Na my neighbor’s Pastor talk am, no be me. Me, I no talk anything because e no concern me as me sef no know where I will end up. But my Father in Heaven is a Merciful God
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by etrouble: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Adakintroy:
She is 43 yrs old mother. Put some respect on that.

Stop sexualizing a married woman.

The shameless grandma that is sexualizing herself nko?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by pussyphilia(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Chai!

What can I give captain Matthew to just allow me kiss this sweet lady

Just one kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Mancrossfire: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Who ever thinks this lady doesn't enhance her shape surgically is still sleeping
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Jman06(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Happy birthday to you madame omosexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2021
etrouble:

The shameless grandma that is sexualizing herself nko?

I dont know who is sexualizing who.

But to still be using curvy for a married woman approaching fifty is very chidish.

There a better prefix to use than that. makes her very regular like common sluts to me.

People will have to see her sexually first . Before they are able to see her right. It's wrong for me.

We need to outgrow this sexual thing at some point l. Expecially the media.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by psalmylee: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2021
My birthday mate

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by dederocs(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2021
I will hit that tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Henix(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

child - singular

children - plural

loving husband - check cheesy

Professor Of English language, I quoted the guy when he said that Genevieve should 1st give birth as Omotola has done, before we can compare their physical look. He probably edited his comment before my quote got uploaded. U can still look up for the guy's original comment from other people's quote, as I'm not the only person who quoted him.

BTW, I don't claim to be perfect in English language as u do, but I can still be able to differentiate between singular and plural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Garry Turner, The Man With The World's Stretchiest Skin (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.