Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) (72467 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Jman06(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
GENEVIEVE OVER OMOTOLA ANYTIME, ANYDAY...

LIKE FOR GENEVIEVE, SHARE FOR OMOTOLA.
I shared for omosexy because I love her more than Genevieve despite that I am Igbo.

Omotola is a real African woman!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2021
beehivedata:
Wawu

But how people go dey carry rumours about she and oshiomole?

Omotola is a hhooee, she is just smart about it. Akon, Dangote, Osho and some few others done chop her.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Akagas(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Happy birthday to you Queen
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Okworigeorge(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayobami7:
Birthday Mate
birthday mate �
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Mayor21(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
The finest Yoruba woman I've seen
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by zang: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2021
tolumizzy:
How var with her osho baba saga

It's fake, just to tarnish her image
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Massdamm(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

u sha like dy disturb ur self Mr man what have u gain there now...

Now pple go for Omotola more than Genevieve���������
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by toye440: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
wahala for who go marry beautiful woman.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by extol1(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
that curve is too much photographer, reduce it. all this thing are not there in real life
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by nnamdico82: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2021
You don't have work tori right, come and wash my car, odimpa nkwalako
BOOOMNAIJA:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Omotola is the sexiest and hottest Yoruba woman dead or alive. After Omotola comes Omo Butty, the rest na pankere shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2021
What is this mama still posing for?!
Or are you still marketing something grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

I am Igbo but how dare you compare Genevieve with sexy Omotola, don't you have eyes to see what's behind Omotola You must be a gay angry

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by CHoccolaTE: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2021
That's good and all but why did she photoshop her waist to look slimmer?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2021
curve ke? is this woman sane? what are we to do with married woman 'curves' on a Sunday morning??

No respect for marriage institution anymore..

Rubbish
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2021
Henix:

Professor Of English language, I quoted the guy when he said that Genevieve should 1st give birth as Omotola has done, before we can compare their physical look. He probably edited his comment before my quote got uploaded. U can still look up for the guy's original comment from other people's quote, as I'm not the only person who quoted him.

BTW, I don't claim to be perfect in English language as u do, but I can still be able to differentiate between singular and plural

Please, I wasn't correcting your English. I just focused on an idea that the guy may have meant having a family of children is a greater monumental and stressful task than having one child. My understanding of his post may be incorrect.

Either way motherhood is a divine blessing.

"Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by hspda: 8:45am
BOOOMNAIJA:

Allow Genevieve to give birth to CHILDREN first before you compare both."

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
What is this mama still posing for?!
Or are you still marketing something grin

you go jog my movie memory. wink

https://nollywoodobserver./2016/08/08/top-5-movies-featuring-omotola-jalade/

Market Seller
Director: Tchidi Chikere

Year: 2003

I loved this film so much. OmoT plays alongside Lilian Bach. She is Angelica, the smart yet manipulative village girl that goes an extra mile to see that she gets the man of her dream because of money. It is a lesson about greed. The phrase Market seller, is in reference to her body, her mother played by Patience Ozokwor convinces her that, it is the only way women can get ahead by using their body by selling it off to the highest bidder. She learns a valuable lesson after. From the first scene to the final scene, you can’t help but to love Omotola, she will make you laugh, get angry and cry with her.

The Prostitute
Year: 1997

A lot of controversy surrounded this film. In the prostitute she lacks strength; she is pimped and later finds strength. It was a bold effort and Omotola faced some backlash getting involved with this project but this film embodied a stark, uncomfortable and yet addictive clarity of what ‘some’ young girls all over the world that are underprivileged suffer. Omotola’s relationship with the character she plays shines all through. It is an introspective look into the lives of prostitutes and I doubt that if she refused this opportunity, we would see what we saw. What a talent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by ayoflyn(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2021
jaybenugo:
Popular Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is celebrating her 43rd birthday today February 7.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a photo of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9_AO8gJKL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The last Airbender lol. Photoshoped.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Hezmatosky: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Old cargo. Be deceiving ur colleagues cry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

Genny Atiku's pet.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by KhingPaul(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
Chai. See shape nah. At 43 ooh.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
meobizy:
Fatso.
jealousy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2021
post=98824318:
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday beautiful Omo Tee.
One of Nollywood's finest.
please where is the head office of this your ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Happy birthday Omo Tee...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by ezegenigbonine: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
The only Yoruba fine girl
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Dreyton36: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Some women go just sexy anyhow
Some women go just dey make man gbola stand anyhow
Some women go just make man wan cheat by force
Whereas some women go just wan make man worwor anyhow

Omotola I no dey lick plate but ur plate I no mind to lick am with office suit for body , even nod tie join

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Kennytyrice1568(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
Omo sexy

Make we do business all LCDs screens touchpad and batteries @k-ultra mobiles contact us @07055639396
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by beehivedata(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Omotola is a hhooee, she is just smart about it. Akon, Dangote, Osho and some few others done chop her.
Well done sir private investigator
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
michaelpop50:

Without any proof, we have no choice but attribute this statement to envy.
Even if she did, she didn't kill someone. Since all we have are rumours, we will let her be. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) by OgaRico(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2021
If you have met this lady in person then you will know that what she carry's is way more than what pictures will show you.
I for say happy birthday to her here but she no go see am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Living Rooms That Will Make You Envious (photos) / Meet Garry Turner, The Man With The World's Stretchiest Skin (Photos) / Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.