Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God (10373 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / How To Use Psalm 67 And Isaiah 16 For Spiritual Cleansing From Bondages / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by ejighikemeuwa: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
tstx:

If truly there's a God... He passionately hates the black race

foolish talk
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by banmee(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
How about seeing a doctor for healing and taking a bath for cleansing? How about that?

1 Like

Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by Koolyarn: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
kufre2010:
Religion is like slow poison, and just as poison is killing your body, in the same way religion is killing your soul.

There is only one difference: religion is masquerading as medicine, and while you think that it’s there for your benefit, it is secretly killing you. And before you become aware of it, religion has turned you into a lifeless being.

But unless we stop having an authority tell us what to do or what not to, we will never be free to live the way we deep down want to live. And unless we are free, we will never be happy and find peace with ourselves and the world.

I tried reading through your painful narrative but found it difficult to get through.

You mention some disadvantages of religion but fail to mention some advantage of religion
So permit me to say that this narrative is biased and skewed to your distortion.

First Christianity has been active in the big question of MORALITY .. a big hole in your narrative , agnostic and atheist arguement have never answer that big gap. How can one argue several laws against killing animal foetus but condone abortion? So many questions begging for answers on the morality crisis.

Secondly 60 per cent of Nobel prize winners are Christians. Proving synergy between Christianity and Science. Guess your narrative does not not point out those silent facts as it is one directional.
You made mention of violence in Religion... True..in fact I agree some of this. But pray.. can you convienenetly say science has not have his fair share of violence. The nuclear weapon armament, the Covid , Ebola etc are all products of scientific endeavours all gone wrong . Or they are all religious bigots that fuel it.

I have much to say but I will appreciate if you explain the pros and con and leave it to your readers to decided.

Cheers
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by Johnerm: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders i need your advice. My neighbor's electric generator is pumping dangerous smoke into my room.

I am developing health problem as a result of the carbon monoxide. I have complained to him against it. I have advised him to change the position of the generator. I have also complained it to the landlord, but this wicked man and his wife insist while claiming that they have the right to use a generator anywhere they want.

Please, what do i do now? To get a doctor's report? To call him a police? To sue him? Where do i start? Thanks
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by Akube1z: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2021
banmee:
How about seeing a doctor for healing and taking a bath for cleansing? How about that?
Doctor cares but God heal.
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
You suppose know God is wonderful and Amazing
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by dayleke: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
pstmikol1:
pls help top me up sir
08149334397 MTN thanks sir, may God bless amen
cc sir dayleke

Why me?
And who tell you say i dey top up?

angry
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by dayleke: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2021
dayleke:

Why me?
And who tell you say i dey top up?

angry

I asked you a question and instead of you to answer, you ignored me and removed your post.

No be joke I dey joke with you?

Pls acknowledge the top up of 1k on ur MTN line you quoted to me before o.
The one ending in 4397

Thank you sir.

cc pstmikol1
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Increase the volume
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by dayleke: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
pstmikol1:

Lol, actually I don't know what to say, that is why I just ignore, here in school their is frustration here and there, couple with lack of money to even eat and my sim line too dry, that is why I don't even know what to say.
People like you are rare sir, I really appreciate sir, May God continue to bless you thanks sir.

No problem sir.
Did you get it though?

Just hang in there bro....it is well.
Lol@people like you are rare sir....why you say that?
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
foolish talk, people no go still believe
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by dayleke: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
pstmikol1:

Yes I got it thanks
Some don't like helping people online

True that.
A lot of bad pples with greed too spoil it for genuine ones.
Re: Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
May God have mercy on us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / Senate Passes Obamahealth Bill, Chip To Be Implanted On D Arm Or Forehead; 666? / How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.