Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. (881 Views)

NBS: Oil Producing States In Nigeria Shared ₦31.83 Billion In January / How Fulanis Plan To Colonize The South West / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by Odua1stson: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared...
And the battle plan has been prematurely given away. Fill all the posts with your people, disarm the
population, compromise the army, invite foreign tribe members to enter the forest, flood the cities with sleeper cell of low paid artisans, okada drivers and porters, many who can’t speak English, secure all border agencies with your people, allow southern leaders to chop personal low level stealing, ensure all are under threat of anti corruption agencies headed by your people, slowly islamise important posts nationally, encourage tribal divisions, occupy Igbo land by surreptitious force, fake a battle up north to guide financial resources into an unwinnable war, where you arm the insurgents by government paying huge ransom to local supporter of APC.
Wait for the whistle to blow.
Most unintelligent.. use of force... no guile, open nepotism has riled every other tribe, insurrection on
five fronts awaiting a leader, economy in free fall every other tribe now alerted, insurgents can’t speak English, no foreign Western collaborators, Islam on the worldwide watch list, hamfisted response to youth unemployment, an army divided against itself.
... wool over the eyes of Yoruba opened, The propaganda war in the local press heats up against hegemonists, they have only little internal press power, planning a coup against themselves to avoid handing over to a southerner.... which will fail.
Yoruba people about to reject their compromised leaders and rise of local heroes and if care is not taken ... armed militias... all over Nigeria. Yoruba will take up arms if this kidnap and land grab goes
further as we have never been conquered.
They are definitely LOSING the propaganda war.
Hope the above is a mirage, that self preservation of common sense prevails, and we call ourselves to a
round table.. before.. not after a civil uprising.
Copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by Jerryherd: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
The problem is you think highly of this scavenger called Fulani bandits
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by salford1: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2021
It was painful watching the video below by Baba Adinni of Igangan land whose son was murdered by the bororo fulanis:

https://www.facebook.com/NigerianTribune/videos/461407051891546/
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by 247Dior(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2021
It can only work in north central and not in any other region of the country
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by Naijabad: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2021
I have said it before and I will say it again, it is time Igbos and Yorubas come together and fight this menace called fulanis.

Other tribes are looking up to The Igbos and the Yorubas to unite all other ethnic groups in the country.

Fulanis want your lands, that is what they have been planning hundreds of years ago.

Do not believe whatever anybody tells you. The fulanis are here to conquer you and make your children and children's children slaves.

Do you want that? I ask again, is that what you want?
Igbos and Yorubas, idomas and ijaws, itsekiris and Biroms, it is time to form a self defence force. If you unite, you will survive.

9 Likes

Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by PrinceOfLagos: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Some of this fulani people aren't even Nigerians .

Most of this animals are from Chad and Mali

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by nazicartel(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Naijabad:
I have said it before and I will say it again, it is time Igbos and Yorubas come together and fight this menace called fulanis.

Other tribes are looking up to The Igbos and the Yorubas to unite all other ethnic groups in the country.

Fulanis want your lands, that is what they have been planning hundreds of years ago.

Do not believe whatever anybody tells you. The fulanis are here to conquer you and make your children and children's children slaves.

Igbos and Yorubas, idomas and ijaws, itsekiris and Biroms, it is time to form a self defence force. If you unite, you will survive.
nobody should unite, we should all fight our battles, we just have to know what we're fighting for and not to unite

1 Like

Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
That these useless APC members find it so easy to attack Obasanjo and engage in petty gossips shows we desperately need to bypass their uselessness

1 Like

Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:
take them for granted at your own peril
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2021
nazicartel:
[s]nobody should unite, we should all fight our battles, we just have to know what we're fighting for and not to unite[/s]
nonsense, you dont know how to be strategic
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by helinues: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Another fake news ..

You people should get a meaningful life without putting the country in chaos
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by spinna: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
Another fake news ..

You people should get a meaningful life without putting the country in chaos

duh is this news or an opinion piece
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by Flatinos: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Naijabad:

Lol unite you say?

That will only happen when you stop Land-grabbing
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by Kazim88: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
We Yoruba don't read history.... This not the first the Fulanis have been waging war against Nigeria Nation.

Else we would had been very careful.
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by IamWonderful: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by orisa37: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jerryherd:

They're causing Wreckages and plunderings all over the Country.
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by Sctests: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Igbos:

Lol unite you say?

That will only happen when you stop Land-grabbing

Sai baba 2015!

FeBuhari 2019!
Re: Fulanis’ Plan To Bastardise & Take Over Nigeria Shared.. by humilitypays(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kazim88:
We Yoruba don't read history.... This not the first the Fulanis have been waging war against Nigeria Nation.

Else we would had been very careful.
They were planning to invade Yoruba land in 1966 also using the Nigerian army as part of their evil plans, but Igbo officers saw this as an abomination and intervened in a bloody coup that saw the end of Ahmadu Bello the chief executive of that grwndplan then. But they turned around to tag it Igbo coup and deceived Yorubas and Middlebelt to join force with them to fight Igbos, something Middlebelt soldiers that fought with them later regretted. If you doubt me, go and read about Col. Dimka and Maj. Okar's statement after their coup.

Fulani has always been the problem of Nigeria with their unrelenting effort to continue Uthman Danfodio's Jihad

(1) (Reply)

I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. / Sahara Reporters: 52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation / FG Ignores Own Directive On 'flying Flags At Half Mast' To Honour Late COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.