Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos (2657 Views)

Multipak Plastic Factory Sealed After Machine Chops Off Worker’s Head / Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2021
West African biggest plastic factory, this is where plastics components of IVM vehicles are manufactured and other plastics.

Many don't know Innoson group own five different companies in different locations Vehicle plant, motorcycle plant, plastic factory, Tires factory and Innoson oil and gas

Kindly watch to see how massive the company has 150 production lines including vehicle bomber and dashboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlC3nQ8y_c

2 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Ayrastarr(f): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2021
Abeg, I need Anambra husband.�
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2021
His Vehicle plant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by LeeSantos(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:
lol. very funny
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by thesicilian: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigeria has the capacity of having some of the biggest factories and establishments in the world, but the activities of our politicians keep dragging us back.
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by igboarenice: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2021
Good for innoson
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2021
there is 46%chance that the plastic chair that you are using is made by innoson and 90%chance that ur rolling waste tank is made by innoson and a 50%chance that your hanger is made by innoson and a 30%chance that all those plastic soveneirs you recieve from weddings are made by innoson.

3 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by johnmartus(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2021
This is really commendable by INNOSON Group of company.However I will not stop asking the genesis of his wealth. I have been seeing different articles on how this man started. But none of it was able to convince me.

Each articles I read always pointed that Innoson chairman was a car spare dealer in onistsha they said a very lucrative business. But they said in 1985 Innocent started a manufacturing cars company just like that? even ladipo that happen to be largest cars spare dealer In the whole of west Africa couldn't boast of that .The question is that how many years innoson spent in his former business car spare be before setup a magnificent company That assemble cars?

The reason why I ask this question is because of some igbo here that always saying innoson not getting any help from federal government like Dangote, of which the innoson company was setup by a criminal former head of state and used innocent name to play front.

Why federal government not patronize the company is because of the owner which happen to be former head of state setup a company with taxpayers money and converted it to personal company.

Also there is a evidence that wife of former president goodluck Jonathan setup the plastic company also if you can recall innoson is a chairman Jonathan and Sambo mobilize committee.

1 Like

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2021
thesicilian:
Nigeria has the capacity of having some of the biggest factories and establishments in the world, but the activities of our politicians keep dragging us back.
Gradually
Innoson has started installation of automated manufacturing machines in his plant

watch the video, to see the process of IVM manufacturing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b2JMOmUJRo
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Odua1stson: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2021
What should we do about this
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
johnmartus:
You can only hate and rant online as usual you can't stop who god has blessed grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2021
KUDOS TO INNOSON FOR THRIVING DESPITE THE UNFAVORABLE FOREX. KNOWING BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION ONLY FAVOUR HIS GOONS, THUMB UP TO INNOSON

1 Like

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Anambra1stS0n: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Odua1stson:
hateful being no be by force to comment.

The person that covered the plant is a Ghanaian, watch to see how proud, Innoson making black race proud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Noted..

Good Good..

1 Like

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by tsdarkside(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
good job....

1 Like

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2021
post=98824642:

hateful being no be by force to comment.

The person that covered the plant is a Ghanaian, watch to see how proud, Innoson making black race proud.

we have to learn to ignore blacks that hate themselves in their black skin and move on without them....

2 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by etrouble: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

You are begging to be used for rituals. It’s okay, since a future teller has told you you can’t make billions yourself.

However, from what I am seeing, just a little more effort by you, you will make billions and Anambra boys will worship you instead of your begging for them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2021
etrouble:

You are begging to be used for rituals. It’s okay, since a future teller has told you you can’t make billions yourself.

However, from what I am seeing, just a little more effort by you, you will make billions and Anambra boys will worship you instead of your begging for them.

Mr go and make money and stop living in other people's shadow.

6 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by ProfAmaben(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
, nnam keep up the good work. The media would never pass any good information about the South East because of their hatred and bile towards the Igbos, if it's drug trafficking or crime, they don't waste time at all.

We have the sole responsibility of promoting our space to bring in quality investors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
there is 46%chance that the plastic chair that you are using is made by innoson and 90%chance that ur rolling waste tank is made by innoson and a 50%chance that your hanger is made by innoson and a 30%chance that all those plastic soveneirs you recieve from weddings are made by innoson.
http://www.blackhorseplastics.com

https://okplast.com.ng

https://altakindustries.com
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by onukwube1: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2021
I did My IT in Enugu Factory. The factory is massive and I cherish Innocent Chukwuma simplicity. He moves around the factory, talk to workers and he jokes too. He is a very jovial man.

He is a True Business man.

post=98823724:

West African biggest plastic factory, this is where plastics components of IVM vehicles are manufactured and other plastics.

Many don't know Innoson group own five different companies in different locations Vehicle plant, motorcycle plant, plastic factory, Tires factory and Innoson oil and gas

Kindly watch to see how massive the company has 180 production lines including vehicle bomber and dashboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlC3nQ8y_c

3 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Ayrastarr(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2021
etrouble:

Oh please STFU!

Why stress myself to become one? And it might even take me 15-20years to become one WHEN I can easily get married to one within a year.

With his money, I can push my already existing business and open more businesses and factories and become a billionaire in 2-4years.

Lol!

3 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by bishop4life(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2021
etrouble:

I like people who doesn't travel, but just for one reason.

They are useful Hediots.
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by obinna37(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Odua1stson:
hit your head on the wall, enemy of progress
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Masterclass32: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Innoson is doing great. More power.

2 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by VEXT: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Oh please STFU!

Why stress myself to become one? And it might even take me 15-20years to become one WHEN I can easily get married to one within a year.

With his money, I can push my already existing business and open more businesses and factories and become a billionaire in 2-4years.

Lol!

A billionaire in 2-4years .. Is okay...maybe you mean billionaire in Zimbabwe currency...

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Frankicent(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Oh please STFU!

Lol!

Chicken brain.
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2021
johnmartus:
This is really commendable by INNOSON Group of company.However I will not stop asking the genesis of his wealth. I have been seeing different articles on how this man started. But none of it was able to convince me.

Each articles I read always pointed that Innoson chairman was a car spare dealer in onistsha they said a very lucrative business. But they said in 1985 Innocent started a manufacturing cars company just like that? even ladipo that happen to be largest cars spare dealer In the whole of west Africa couldn't boast of that .The question is that how many years innoson spent in his former business car spare be before setup a magnificent company That assemble cars?

The reason why I ask this question is because of some igbo here that always saying innoson not getting any help from federal government like Dangote, of which the innoson company was setup by a criminal former head of state and used innocent name to play front.

Why federal government not patronize the company is because of the owner which happen to be former head of state setup a company with taxpayers money and converted it to personal company.

Also there is a evidence that wife of former president goodluck Jonathan setup the plastic company also if you can recall innoson is a chairman Jonathan and Sambo mobilize committee.
Otondo according to envious minds Jonathan and wife own Innoson that started when Jonathan was still lecture im Uniport, They didn't see an industrialist from his tribe na Innoson They also claimed Jonathan own Air peace, I hope envious minds knows Air peace is building airline services Center in Anambra in collaboration with Ember, I was hoping they should site the centre at Otueke Bayelsa Anu

4 Likes

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by overdrive(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Calm down and write your application letter fes.

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by SW1st: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
grin

A quick question tho..

West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson...? According to who, any link or prove to buttress this? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Tasks Nigerians To Patronise Locally Produced Goods / Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.