Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos (2698 Views)

Multipak Plastic Factory Sealed After Machine Chops Off Worker’s Head / Meet The Nigerian Who Owns The Biggest Plastic Factory In Nigeria / An Overview Of Dangote Refinery Plant In Lagos - Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by ejanla077: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Imaxdocument how u see this thread
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by ejanla077: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Innoson technical company is West Africa biggest plastic company,, the only plastic factory with capacity to produce motor bumper..

Kno this and kno peace

Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by lastempero: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
johnmartus:
This is really commendable by INNOSON Group of company.However I will not stop asking the genesis of his wealth. I have been seeing different articles on how this man started. But none of it was able to convince me.

Each articles I read always pointed that Innoson chairman was a car spare dealer in onistsha they said a very lucrative business. But they said in 1985 Innocent started a manufacturing cars company just like that? even ladipo that happen to be largest cars spare dealer In the whole of west Africa couldn't boast of that .The question is that how many years innoson spent in his former business car spare be before setup a magnificent company That assemble cars?

The reason why I ask this question is because of some igbo here that always saying innoson not getting any help from federal government like Dangote, of which the innoson company was setup by a criminal former head of state and used innocent name to play front.

Why federal government not patronize the company is because of the owner which happen to be former head of state setup a company with taxpayers money and converted it to personal company.

Also there is a evidence that wife of former president goodluck Jonathan setup the plastic company also if you can recall innoson is a chairman Jonathan and Sambo mobilize committee.

Innoson manufacturing company was trending before goodluck jonathan.
Re: West African Biggest Plastic Factory Own By Innoson -video And Photos by SW1st: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
ejanla077:

According to the man himself watch the video. And see for yourself..

If e pepper u check ur prepaid meter na innoson do am...

They are the only plastic factory in Africa that produce motor bumper...... Really they re the biggest... They have over 150 lines of production

Quit being childish and confirm your claim with veritable facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer Funds Outside Nigeria Without Using A Domicillary Account ? / FG: Nigeria’ll Not Enter Recession / I Love Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.