Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department (70588 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Duru009(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Christ Embassy should be No 1....

Thy have produced world class gospel singers
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by AwkaFinest: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
CSTRR:

Most of the churches on that list have their headquarters in lagos.

Does not necessarily make them sound the best. A branch can be way ahead of headquarter especially in Church business.

Moreover I'm not supporting the OP in his nonsense because for me no church have the best choir. Just choose what suits you.

Even the Salvation ministry and OPM the OP put there is no where close to Believers Assembly for me, but that's my taste.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by kuuljay(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
The day o attended white garment church in Lagos I now for them,I sure the OP has never attended one,those guys know what music is
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by CSTRR: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
AwkaFinest:

Does not necessarily make them sound the best. A branch can be way ahead of headquarter especially in Church business.

Moreover I'm not supporting the OP in his nonsense because for me no church have the best choir. Just choose what suits you.

Even the Salvation ministry and OPM the OP put there is no where close to Believers Assembly for me, but that's my taste.
Most of the churches on his list are not the best choirs. I agree.
He just put the list of the churches that are very active socially.

I disagree with you that branches are better than HQ.
The HQ are often more funded and has a wider pool of musical talents and structure to choose from.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by ofuonyebi: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
LIERS!...NIGERIANS WITH FRAUD ALWAYS...NO THOROUGH CREDIBLE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM
THIS IS WHY OYINBO DON'T ACCEPT ANTHING CREDICTED TO A BLACK MAN....

THE APOSTOLIC FAITH CHOIR
THE DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH CHOIR
THE GOSPEL FAITH MISSION INT;

THESE THREE REMAINS ONE OF THE TOP TEN INSTRUMENTALS AND INSPIRATINAL GOSPEL MUSIC/SONG

ALL OTHERS ARE JUST ...KATAKITIKATA...MUSIC NOISE MAKERS
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by CSTRR: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Duru009:
Christ Embassy should be No 1....

Thy have produced world class gospel singers
How many of them have passed the london school exams for music?

MFM does that for their top choristers.

A choir is a collection. Not an individual.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by KingLion007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Working on myself o. Doesn't mean I can't say the truth.
Keep doing it my love...#Focus!!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by CSTRR: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
The best choir should be a choir that has compartmentalised specialties working together.

A choir that has a guitar choir sub-sections, Piano choir-sub-sections, Violin choir sub-sections, and other musical sub-sections working together like a orchestra.

Only MFM, DEEPER LIFE, the apostolic church, and I think maybe RCCG(but i am not sure) has that.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by AwkaFinest: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
CSTRR:

Most of the churches on his list are not the best choirs. I agree.
He just put the list of the churches that are very active socially.

I disagree with you that branches are better than HQ.
The HQ are often more funded and has a wider pool of musical talents and structure to choose from.

Well we may disagree in many things including this, but when it comes to music the headquarter is not always the best. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by ngn123: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Get
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
darhray:
Am just seriously tired of this life to be honest, suicide keep coming, sometimes i ask myself if i ever ask anybody to create me. Why create me and put me into hardship, where there are people who have never experience suffering in their life, what kind of rubbish formation is this life like for real, its just so foolish and i am just angry for no reason.

no money
no love life
no achievements
just being miserable and have tried every fucking thing, is this how its going to continue? hopefully one day i can just end it all and forget all this deep thinking every hour
u know graphic design and still want to end ur life..no na..add GOD in this equation,HE will lift u up. Download all apostle's SELMAN MSGS and listen. It will skyrocket and help u grow
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by dovenice(f): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
The lists isn't complete without Fountain of life Church.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by pyro62(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:
Nigerian christians are just deceiving themselves.

Choir members that are fuccking each other out of wedlock lipsrsealed

Dancing zanku and legwork inside church. Worshipping their pastors instead of God. Lifting up 'holy' hands on Sunday after fuccking on Saturday night then spending Monday - Friday insulting people in traffic, maltreating house maids and oppressing those beneath them.

None of these choir members are virgins. All are repackaged oloshoos.

Who are you to judge people? Are you a saint, or a tool in the hands of the ACCUSER OF THE CHILDREN OF GOD?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
RedChiefPriest:

Don't bro
You will pass the pain to others if you commit suicide.
I'm also in your shoes man
Feeling hopeless and faithless but can't talk to anybody because nobody understand the pain and anguish and how much I wish I can sleep and never wake up the next day sometimes.
But I guess we just have to see how it turns out.

Peace and shalom
u will see the same shame, reproach and hunger if u don't take another approach. Download and listen to APOSTLE SELMAN joshua msg ..it will increase ur faith and the Word of God will bring u into favor this month.amen and congratulations as u obey
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by denvers: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
No ccc( cele) or cherubim in your list?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Eaglesence: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tallino25:
smileyAm a lover of good music in church and I believe praise and worship being the principle that gets to the heart of God

a lot of churches uses that principle,but I will just present just 10 Pentecostal churches in Nigeria that can bring up that innate passion for worshiping and praising God

Note: All churches praise God in their unique way and it all appeals to God.

10. Dunamis: They are really good in praises likes of daniel ekiko and profit okebe will get you crazy,when it comes to worship,if you are present or if you listen to their midday worship you just get moved to worship God, all thanks pastor Paul enenche with his worship skills and spiritual prowess

9. OPM: One of the many churches in PH especially that take seriously the art of praising of God,it is well known also for Good worship too

8.Winners: They do well in praising God,most of their branches all over nigeria replicate their praise and worship skills,their mass choir is really doing good

7. Elevation church: Their praises and worship session is just really a place you would want to be in there is definitely a flow of the spirit

6. Salvation ministries: Just their mass choir alone can give you this heavenly feeling,their performance at the just concluded 5nights of glory was eccentric

5. House on the Rock: This church has a very nice style of worshiping and praising God,the church lightings alone gives you the feel of the presence of God around you can never be dulled

4. Daystar: This church is well known for their quality sounds and good instrumentalists they really make Good use of those sounds to praise and worship God in a way that is appealing,You just don't need to listen to gospel songs on your phone when you have Daystar church

3. COZA: Sophisticated church with sophisticated praises and worship,when they sing it seems like a record is playing,their praises is really club like so it appeals more to the secular world,their worship is so heart touching and makes you want to know God more,The church musical crew "The Gratitude" is a good replica of their music

2. Christ Embassy: We cannot list all these without listing Christ Embassy a great church with Great sound,Great music,Great choristers they are really one of the developers of the Nigerian gospel music,they have produced gospel artists that has changed the face of gospel music in Nigeria,When it comes to worship being in their service is really one thing you would want to do

1. RCCG: When it comes to praises you just need to leave it for them,Their diversity in praising and worshiping God is second to none,During their programs at the redemption camp the atmosphere is really a crazy one with lots and lots of instruments sounds all over the place with people taking the grounds for their dance hall,this indeed is replicated in all their mega parish branches across Nigeria,So if you want to worship and praise so crazy this is certainly your spot.

I dunno you o but Jehovah does. God bless you.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by vicrot20: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Read your bible properly bro. Lucifer was not a singer in heaven
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by vicrot20: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Read your bible properly bro. Lucifer was not a singer in heaven sad
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Proflere: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Dancing zanku and legwork inside church. Worshipping their pastors instead of God. Lifting up 'holy' hands on Sunday after fuccking on Saturday night then spending Monday - Friday insulting people in traffic, maltreating house maids and oppressing those beneath them.

Oshey *judge of the jungle*

Saint of our time.. ride on
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by LONGPREEK(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
How many choristers will make heaven when the trumpet sounds?

The devil is a professional in music and the things he does in the choir these days.

Let me sha be going.
how will dey make heaven when they are busy blowing trumpets ?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by LONGPREEK(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
brotherhood of the cross and star has the best choir. argue with adeboye
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Eaglesence: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Unfortunately for you, you are sooo wrong. The story isnt the same for everyone of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by demmy1981: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Forget all these rubbish chiors
Lucifer was the top choir master of heaven.

Now Where is Lucifer??

What year was Lucifer the choir master of heaven?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Nmezor(f): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
No Mountain of fire
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Eaglesence: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
femi4:
How do you rate them?

Wrt their voice, spirituality, instruments, delivery etc

For me i rate them with one or the other mentioned. Rating them with all of the above will be difficult but it is possible to find all of the above in one person, maybe yet untapped in some of the rating points. You dig?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by mentored: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotbutt:
As an Ex Chorister, let me book space.

Abeg RCCG is not the best.

Nah Instruments help them.

Most of their Choristers at their camp don't have good voice...

And again...why is Lord's Chosen not on the list

My neighbours would come back from service with their Apron and start vibrating when they see this post. Anyways like they always say to me
"My Sister, You No Go Church Today?
Anyways, I Wish You
Heaven At Last" grin grin

U wan carry hot butt come scatter church

Mind you ooo
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Euegene100001: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Coza should be ons
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Euegene100001: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Coza should be one
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by mu2sa2: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Ok o. At least no be muslim reveal this expo otherwise hypocrites will extend this thread to pages with insults upon insult on islam and Mohammed.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Eaglesence: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hotbutt:
As an Ex Chorister, let me book space.

Abeg RCCG is not the best.

Nah Instruments help them.

Most of their Choristers at their camp don't have good voice...

And again...why is Lord's Chosen not on the list

My neighbours would come back from service with their Apron and start vibrating when they see this post. Anyways like they always say to me
"My Sister, You No Go Church Today?
Anyways, I Wish You Heaven At Last" grin grin

My sister, you go church today so
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by atomicdele(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
That Winners is on Nos-5 means you know nothing about music. No offence!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Fedrams: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
I disagree, we're is Cherub and seraphim. Ayo ni ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.