Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department (70601 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by mywells: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2021
zudozz:
So we Catholics we dont have a good choir? shocked
the post indirectly posting the ten worst choir department in nigeria today,
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by lexy2014: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
darhray:
Am just seriously tired of this life to be honest, suicide keep coming, sometimes i ask myself if i ever ask anybody to create me. Why create me and put me into hardship, where there are people who have never experience suffering in their life, what kind of rubbish formation is this life like for real, its just so foolish and i am just angry for no reason.

no money
no love life
no achievements
just being miserable and have tried every fucking thing, is this how its going to continue? hopefully one day i can just end it all and forget all this deep thinking every hour

Easy bro. Don't give up just yet
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Buffalo2(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
sammysmiles:
OP you are not a serious fellow... angry
At all
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Moneyboyz: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2021
Rubbish, where is The Apotolic Faith Church
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by SeriouslySense(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2021
never give up, you will find all these things, if you can stay calm and may wisdom and help come to you.

First, try not to pay attention to other people's reality, pay attention to your reality. It seems other people lives are rubbing off on yours negatively
You have to prevent this but redirecting your focus.

what you need is focus on how to make your life easier, what steps can you start taking, to improve it daily and in the long run.

darhray:
Am just seriously tired of this life to be honest, suicide keep coming, sometimes i ask myself if i ever ask anybody to create me. Why create me and put me into hardship, where there are people who have never experience suffering in their life, what kind of rubbish formation is this life like for real, its just so foolish and i am just angry for no reason.

no money
no love life
no achievements
just being miserable and have tried every fucking thing, is this how its going to continue? hopefully one day i can just end it all and forget all this deep thinking every hour
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Chimatesky64: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
Anglican communion has the best choir so far in Nigeria
he's talking about penticostal churches,we all knw that anglican and catholic has the best choir.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2021
After my first visit as a Catholic in 2001, what made me stay glued to RCCG was the praise. And today by His grace im in the choir. It's been such an amazing experience.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by ayoola648(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
How many choristers will make heaven when the trumpet sounds?

The devil is a professional in music and the things he does in the choir these days.

Let me sha be going.

Please how did you know the devil is a professional in music ?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by THELORD007: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:
Nigerian christians are just deceiving themselves.
Choir members that are fuccking each other out of wedlock lipsrsealed

Dancing zanku and legwork inside church. Worshipping their pastors instead of God. Lifting up 'holy' hands on Sunday after fuccking on Saturday night then spending Monday - Friday insulting people in traffic, maltreating house maids and oppressing those beneath them.

None of these choir members are virgins. All are repackaged oloshoos.

and you are qualified to judge them?

how are you even seeing all this things and being happy with your life...they chose to live der life the way they deem fit and you chose to take note and be the lord of der living...you are indeed a mumu person...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by angelfallz(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Gbam!
Alexaonfleek:
Their choir still dey learn for where catholic church day.
Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by SeriouslySense(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think the Choirs in Church's should be encouraged more, they should keep it up.

I think they are amazing.

Personally, i prefer simpler, quieter music, but that's just me. Even if the music is not how i prefer, they are still very good music, that brings joy, peace and lifts the heart up.

And i like how they make my heart feel.

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by TemmyT002(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Our choir members are becoming hip-hop singers!!!
The likes of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Simi, D'Banj, Psquare, Lil Kesh, Olamide, Chinko Ẹkùn, and so on used to be in the choirs.
Christians, what is happening?!!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by MOTOPARK: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2021
darhray:

no money
no love life
no achievements
what exactly is the challenge?
What are you doing for a living?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Fmghewzy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
darhray:
Am just seriously tired of this life to be honest, suicide keep coming, sometimes i ask myself if i ever ask anybody to create me. Why create me and put me into hardship, where there are people who have never experience suffering in their life, what kind of rubbish formation is this life like for real, all this deep thinking every hour

Keep grinding bro,dont give up .

So long there is life there is always hope.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by samwash(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
From the various services I have watched live from Dove Tv, RCCG choir is a no for me
Am not taking abt musical equipment but praise only.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by KIDfurniture(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
See their names . All of them na worldly churches. Where pastor dey knack every member including wives . Churches biz don cast abeg. Brainwashed members see their pastor as Jesus. Hang their pastors around their necks like dogs on chains and keep pastors pictures in their homes like fools. I spit on all the fake pastors hungry for wealth and riches only
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by TemmyT002(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Dancing zanku and legwork inside church. Worshipping their pastors instead of God. Lifting up 'holy' hands on Sunday after fuccking on Saturday night then spending Monday - Friday insulting people in traffic, maltreating house maids and oppressing those beneath them.

How does that affect your life?
Focus on the message and not the messenger
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by TemmyT002(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
How many choristers will make heaven when the trumpet sounds?

The devil is a professional in music and the things he does in the choir these days.

Let me sha be going.

Will you make heaven?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by iammolise(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Brorrhh!!!
U've heavily embarked on ur analytical work on Christians to produce such hypothesis on choristers grin... 85% of the church body is made up of hypocrites, and then 10% of egocentric/narcissistic ones... Perhaps only 5% are undiluted christlike.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by KIDfurniture(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
My brother if u feel all this then it means there is something great inside of you. How can we work together and make some money ? Drop email ok

darhray:

no money
no love life
no achievements
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Knsley(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

What a merciful God!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by wolement: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
I disagree rccg as number 1
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Delebams: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
JERRY1925:

Hi
Hello �
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Mizfabulous18(f): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please rccg is not included they shouldn't even make the list a church that sings only yoruba songs
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by iammolise(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
TemmyT002:
Our choir members are becoming hip-hop singers!!!
The likes of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Simi, D'Banj, Psquare, Lil Kesh, Olamide, Chinko Ẹkùn, and so on used to be in the choirs.
Christians, what is happening?!!

Not everyone's destiny is made in Gospel worship, some are made in circular music... perhaps If these artistes u mentioned above haven't get of their choir seats in their respective churches and take their destinies in their hands they'd still be crying "God where u dey" embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by rapheal5(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bruh if u are not the type that enjoy ur own company then avoid staying alone always be with friends and also engage in real life argument and always have it in mind that no matter the situation u find ursef in this life there are people facing hell than u are and they are still alive.....so stay alive and be happy..if I open mouth take tell u wetin I don face for this life u go put ur problem aside and start giving thanks to God...
darhray:

no money
no love life
no achievements
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by airsaylongcome: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tallino25:
Worship ma bro grin

What metrics did you use in arriving at this ranking?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by GeneralPula: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Nah true you talk bro..

Hookup girls will Bleep over Saturday night then change to their church dress for Sunday morning..

If you think say you fit find better girl for inside chuch, you’re on a long thing..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by AmadorSays: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by RedChiefPriest: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
darhray:

no money
no love life
no achievements

Don't bro
You will pass the pain to others if you commit suicide.
I'm also in your shoes man
Feeling hopeless and faithless but can't talk to anybody because nobody understand the pain and anguish and how much I wish I can sleep and never wake up the next day sometimes.
But I guess we just have to see how it turns out.

Peace and shalom
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by onlyonechid84(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tallino25:
smileyAm a lover of good music in church and I believe praise and worship being the principle that gets to the heart of God

a lot of churches uses that principle,but I will just present just 10 Pentecostal churches in Nigeria that can bring up that innate passion for worshiping and praising God

Note: All churches praise God in their unique way and it all appeals to God.

10. Dunamis: They are really good in praises likes of daniel ekiko and profit okebe will get you crazy,when it comes to worship,if you are present or if you listen to their midday worship you just get moved to worship God, all thanks pastor Paul enenche with his worship skills and spiritual prowess

9. OPM: One of the many churches in PH especially that take seriously the art of praising of God,it is well known also for Good worship too

8.Winners: They do well in praising God,most of their branches all over nigeria replicate their praise and worship skills,their mass choir is really doing good

7. Elevation church: Their praises and worship session is just really a place you would want to be in there is definitely a flow of the spirit

6. Salvation ministries: Just their mass choir alone can give you this heavenly feeling,their performance at the just concluded 5nights of glory was eccentric

5. House on the Rock: This church has a very nice style of worshiping and praising God,the church lightings alone gives you the feel of the presence of God around you can never be dulled

4. Daystar: This church is well known for their quality sounds and good instrumentalists they really make Good use of those sounds to praise and worship God in a way that is appealing,You just don't need to listen to gospel songs on your phone when you have Daystar church

3. COZA: Sophisticated church with sophisticated praises and worship,when they sing it seems like a record is playing,their praises is really club like so it appeals more to the secular world,their worship is so heart touching and makes you want to know God more,The church musical crew "The Gratitude" is a good replica of their music

2. Christ Embassy: We cannot list all these without listing Christ Embassy a great church with Great sound,Great music,Great choristers they are really one of the developers of the Nigerian gospel music,they have produced gospel artists that has changed the face of gospel music in Nigeria,When it comes to worship being in their service is really one thing you would want to do

1. RCCG: When it comes to praises you just need to leave it for them,Their diversity in praising and worshiping God is second to none,During their programs at the redemption camp the atmosphere is really a crazy one with lots and lots of instruments sounds all over the place with people taking the grounds for their dance hall,this indeed is replicated in all their mega parish branches across Nigeria,So if you want to worship and praise so crazy this is certainly your spot.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department by Chinny024(f): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Topmaike007:
guru mahraji and molumba molumba choir does it better
More like saying Eckankar does it best...
Why not make the triplet complete?
Help me send them this measage..
Holy ghost fire to them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.