Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) (86225 Views)

Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper / Osinbajo Daughter, Dami Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For Democracy Day [photo / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by gtown: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
illicit:
If na Hausa VP now....

na to add her to his harem be next headline smh
Do you know how many pastors that have entered her already during those nights vigil programs? Those breasts I am seeing on her are not for innocent girl.
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by eagleu: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
How does this photo op help the child?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by illicit(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
gtown:

Do you know how many pastors that have entered her already during those nights vigil programs? Those breasts I am seeing on her are not for innocent girl.

shocked
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by folake4u(f): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
extol1:
and a guy can't hold his hand, his security will likely shoot him. life no balance

the future is female

Yessssssss grin grin grin
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
hmmm 2023 in focus - Virgin Blood required grin
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Let me start thinking of whose have to grab o.
even if ur puna grab his rod nothing for u
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by oluade11: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
God orders the steps of men and wherever a person is meant to get to, things will fall in place and it will happen just like that.
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Abeg when will he pass my area

Is already in front of your house shocked shocked
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Jesse6(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Is true but bros that dose not work in Nigeria
bewla:
Many are call few are blessed
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Ezenwanne: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
All these for 2023. To prove he likes Igbos. That's not a guarantee that he would treat Igbos well if he is voted in.
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Eohara(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jesse6:
so na when person meet una in person that's when you will help out
Lolz 2030�����

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Tcwork: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
Please does anyone have data on the tradermoni scheme?
What percentage of traders have repaid their loans?
We need to know if the program is working since it was funded with tax payers money
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
extol1:
and a guy can't hold his hand, his security will likely shoot him. life no balance.

the future is female
You no see that security guy on blue suit. As people dey smile, the guy no smile at all..
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Na stone I go carry.
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Spidermon: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
So we should be chasing politicians to hold the hem of their dress just to taste good governance??

Him be Jesus Christ?

Mehn f**k outta here with this bulllshit
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Zaggafrank: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
this is a very inspiring story.
But as you can see from comments, the way people understand issues will always be diverse
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Proflere: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
What will he come and do in Ajegunle? grin grin
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by extol1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
folake4u:

Yessssssss grin grin grin
na wa for you. I hope if things go south for the girl, you will say yesssd
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Jesse6(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Am happy for her too
yanabasee1:

That's why some will call it privilege or opportunity....

The people around you today are people you should keep good relationship with... God might turn their lives tomorrow and you'll not be opportune to meet them by chance anymore and you'll begin to feel that they're acting up on you...

Politicians are afraid of everybody including their own family members...They don't know who will want to kill them...

I am entirely grateful that God has turn the life of that little girl into a royal one....
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Richdad50:
This is an inspiring story of faith, belief, and courage.

It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It isn’t a calamity to die with dreams unfulfilled, but it is a calamity not to dream. It is not a disaster to be unable to capture your ideal, but it is a disaster to have no ideal to capture. It is not a disgrace not to reach the stars, but it is a disgrace to have no stars to reach for. Not failure, but low aim is sin- Benjamin Mays

Richdad
Can you help me or my mother?
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Too bad for his security details to be this careless. Imagine if she was a suicide bomber! All hi protocol officers should be dwelt with.
All the same, thank God their stupidity has shoot a star to the seat of power...the cream their no be small.
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by kdot20: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Beautiful, I can see the pure admiration she has for him and it's lovely that the VP noticed it.
Sometimes it takes a little attention to transform a life

Daughters appreciate little gestures more than sons

Says who? What kind of daft conclusion is that?
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Two reasons you see osibanjo visit people/place is: 1. To share 5k trader moni. 2.when someone dies. On this premise,may osinbajo never visit me.
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Dollanaira: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Habibatuley23: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jesse6:
so na when person meet una in person that's when you will help out
My brother leave that matter o Na 4 only naija that dey happen

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
If d prof na mallam at 90yo, he for don dey eye ds yarinya. Islam no work at all
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Ugandatales: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
gtown:

This is nonsense. So because she is naturally busty it automatically means she is a bad girl? SMH
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
"PS - She also took another picture with The Prof to show the people who thought the initial picture — which she has kept as her WhatsApp Display Picture for two years — of her holding his hands in the market was photoshopped. Take that haters, huh?"
STARBOY, we dey for you.
Our next Presido come 2023.
Again, Take that haters, huh?! wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Buhari is for the present, and the future cool
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by membranus: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Osagyefo98:
He keeps adopting daughters and not sons

Because Naija's "sons" are too smart to be trustworthy.

Any of their professed love should be taken with a pinch of salt, and may lead eventually to a scam.
Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
security go beat you comot your teeth

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
even if ur puna grab his rod nothing for u
That's so bad.
Let me go and kill myself then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.