Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper (2173 Views)

Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu / Soludo Debunks News Of Gold Discovery In Anambra / The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Aguiyi1020: 6:35pm On Jan 19
The Abuja Police has debunked the fake news making the rounds on social media about an Igbo kiddnapper being arrested;

[b][/b]The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command has described as false report that police has rescued a man abducted in Abuja and has also arrested the kidnapper.

However, the FCT Police Public Relations Officer, SP Josephine Adeh told reporters that the report was not true.

Adeh while reacting to the development said: “not true please disregard”.

Source: TheNation Newspaper
Link: https://thenationonlineng.net/confusion-as-fct-police-command-faults-report-of-rescued-man-abducted-in-abuja/

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by princeade86(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19
Hmmmm. So what's his name
Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by successmatters(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19
I said this yesterday and people were attacking me unnecessarily. People from his side of the country are not known for such.

Nigeria thrives on fake news, catch Kehinde and change his name to Chinasa.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Administration1: 6:39pm On Jan 19
Hopefully the tribalistic individuals on this platform will now rest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by successmatters(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19
Administration1:
Hopefully the tribalistic individuals on this platform will now rest

They fought me when I commented that is was fake news.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Kennyswag: 6:51pm On Jan 19
Chinaza philip i know. Any other name is a counterfeit tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Aguiyi1020: 6:51pm On Jan 19
I myself had to wait on the debunking of this news like I was waiting for the sun to come up because I knew it was a lie. It made me restless and I don't know why but thank God for clarity

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Chimarto: 7:04pm On Jan 19
I know it was fake from that very people...
cos in Igbo land Chinaza is female name

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:07pm On Jan 19
Hmmm the chaos didn't look ibo to me so I didn't even believe it from inception

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Sctests: 7:08pm On Jan 19
Agbadorians demented fake news propagators at it again.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Katakata10: 7:12pm On Jan 19
The kidnappers and armed robbers are not Fulanis especially in Abuja.

I stand to be corrected

These people know all eyes are on the Fulanis and that's why they are taking the advantage of that.

Kidnapping is also as lucrative as cocainee business.

May God punish all kidnappers, armed robbers and drug peddlers making this country unbearable for us

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by jlinkd78(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19
Noted
Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by accordadoga21(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19
Hehehe

Cocaine pushing, armed robbery and kidnapping na wetin some people are known for.
Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:20pm On Jan 19
accordadoga21:
Hehehe
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by accordadoga21(f): 7:22pm On Jan 19
Prigidypogodo:
I'm watching you

Hehehe

Who are you to watch me, Enugu man?

If my comments dey pain you, you can hug transformer
Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by accordadoga21(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19
Sctests:
Agbadorians demented fake news propagators at it again.

Hehehe

Your modss won't see this now.

But once they see PIG, na ban button dem go quick press

Some people can be referred to as corn but some cannot be referred to as pigs

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Chizuru01(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19
They won't swiftly push this one to FT. After Seun will claim that he is combatting Tribalism
Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Gadafii: 7:47pm On Jan 19
Till today agbado are still behaving like losers, why??

The thrive on propanga and imaginary enemy, meanwhile there real enemies are bombing them and they are worried about someone else

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by kettykin: 8:01pm On Jan 19
If not the way igbos debunked the fake news in unison this falsehood would have gained ground, which igbo kidnappers would be so stupid to drive to kano .

BTW Evans never kidnapped non igbos

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by LegendHero(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19
Same one Tweeted by FCT command or not?

Source: https:///fct_policeng/status/1748349649059008824?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

It seems the editor of the news from OP don smoke loud. No details given, he just mentioned in one line that Adeh did not confirm.

Yet policemen showed the criminal in handcuff with guns recovered from the Chinaza guy.

This is why I support shoot at sight. If the kidnapper Chinaza had been shot at sight, all his symphatizers wouldn’t have been parroting nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by adem30: 8:06pm On Jan 19
LegendHero:
Same one Tweeted by FCT command or now?

Source: https:///fct_policeng/status/1748349649059008824?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

It seems the editor of the news from OP don smoke loud. No details given, he just mentioned in one line that Adeh did not confirm.

Yet policemen showed the criminal in handcuff with guns recovered from the Chinaza guy.

The ipob blogger is looking for way to shift goal post. The shame dey enter them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by LegendHero(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19
adem30:

The ipob blogger is looking for way to shift goal post. The shame dey enter them

Na the fault of the police wey no shoot the criminal on sight.

Na why people go need to dey shalaye upon shalaye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Ogene001: 8:10pm On Jan 19
successmatters:
I said this yesterday and people were attacking me unnecessarily. People from his side of the country are not known for such.

Nigeria thrives on fake news, catch Kehinde and change his name to Chinasa.
Abuja no be Lagos. No so create fake Chinasa during endSARS. They have been busted immediately

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by TimeManager(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19
Wait a minute, was the news of the arrest of the notorious kidnapper not updated on the official Twitter account of FCT Police Command?.. why are some evil elements trying so hard to whitewash the image of a kidnapper?, what is your aim? what are you benefiting from these kidnappers disturbing the peace of the country?.. The security intelligence has got a lot to do, not only the kidnapper must be thrown in jail, their sympathizers has seen on this thread must be bursted in their various bedrooms and thrown in jail.

-kiss the truth!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by PureFace1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19
Kafirbigot:
Thank God you guys are now waking up.

The people whose ancestral BROWN ROOF kingdom was recently bombed by their Masters are finding it difficult to coordinate their pains and sorrows IBADAN is like GAZA. cheesy

Everybody knows that the kidnappings in Abuja are coordinated by the same people that Bombed IBADAN.

Remember NOTHING LIKE SOUTHERN UNITY.. cheesy

Your generation are the one feeling pain and sorrow that it wasn't really what you wish that happened.

If you have a brain you would have known that the casualties of the blast would have been much more if it was really a coordinated attack and a place with a lot of people would have been the target not just some buildings but i guess majority of the people from your side were just born daft with incomplete brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Goodday90(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19
Seems that’s the only name those Lagos Ibadan propaganda know
First it’s was one phantom chinasa Michael jailed for Arson,now it’s chinaza Phillip,maybe later it will be Shukudi jones

Nonsense and Lagos ibadan propaganda media house

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by TimeManager(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19
What's going on here?, Lol. i have been reading comments and laughing out loud, like what exactly is the purpose of these fake counter-thread?. I thought we all wanted all those cowardly cunt kidnappers be dealt with and peace be restored. Are you dissappointed that some certain type of kidhappers were arrested?. Still can't understand the tears.

-kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by Nonexisting1: 8:34pm On Jan 19
I knew it. The speed with which they released the name of the kidnapper shows the news had hands of Hebadan Express news in it. Tufiakwa for those people.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper by ManirBK: 8:41pm On Jan 19
LegendHero:
Same one Tweeted by FCT command or not?

This is why I support shoot at sight. If the kidnapper Chinaza had been shot at sight, all his symphatizers wouldn’t have been parroting nonsense.
thank you for this clarification

1 Like

(1) (2)

Yar’adua Had Planned To Go Back To Lecture At Abu! / US And West Are Stupid - Mugabe / Assessment Of Judgement Of The President: Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.