Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

No Resit, No Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Resit, No Return (140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Resit, No Return by vivsravine: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
NO RESIT, NO RETURN

Ligth a man's house on fire, you find out what he truly loves.

What drives you is either your passion or your fears.
When you reach that point in your life, when you call a spade a spade., you can easily discard fake and pretentious people around.

At that point in life , you simply know that your life is not dependent on any human being, culture, tradition, race and color, laws and all all forms of thought sand subject,

When you get to see things and life the way it is not consulting nor determine your stake on any thing  but the God who made you.

Then at this pont your destiny lies in ur own hands, your mistakes and victories lies in the God given factor, of your own choices.

Never take a bullet for someone who won't attend your burial,it's truly hard to depend on anyone.

No matter how filled the stomach becomes , the mouth is always opened to receive more..

Life has no resit and life has no return match, so in all you do chose wisely

To honour the fallen we must live our lives well, no matter how long we live, always recall that each day draws us closer to our graves.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special!!!!!!!! / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (photos) / Trust : Https://www.supplementcyclopedia.com/cbd-turmeric-canada/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.