Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa (59179 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Don't reason like a dunce. He saw 2 men in their house. Na party? What woman would invite her lover to their house knowing that her husband stepped out to get them food? Abi what are we saying?
He saw 2 men, but his wife was trying to explain as he said, but he didn't listen he just concluded that his wife was cheating, his wife could have being trying to borrow money (as they are poor) or otherwise from the 2 men. He never gave his wife the chance to explain.

Fine, let's just say his wife was cheating, was the child he killed cheating too? Why couldn't he just divorce his wife, send her packing or leave her?

He ruined his own life and the life of other 2 people, i agree with you, what woman would invite her lovers knowing that her husband might catch her? Why would she even invite 2, 2 of her lovers at the same time? He shouid be hanged.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Staru1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fool....when you hear say to every good things,they may also have an evil use...guy you no try at all... you killed an innocent boy of 4 years.....a son who are many people prayer points including me.......you killed a body that you can never re-manfactured . You are wicked...if God's grace preserve you......history is made of you already negatively. God forbid..God please give your children the power to overcome and control our anger...
Nairalanders take note: not all india Hamp smoker does evil...and not all evil doers takes India hamp-Engr. Cmr. Onyemauche Promise Uche
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by marvel2011(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
That's not enough reasons to take life.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by simfrost90210: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
istina:

Trying to quench anger with 'Igbo' is like trying to extinguish cigarette with petrol. It will not only burn your mouth but will burn your entire head
gringrin thank GOD you know and that's why you should start respecting yourself and calm down.. as a matter of fact, over 75% of Yoruba people are lunatics and can never be trusted with anything, having the qualities of not having conscience
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by goldmatrix(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
He resembles the same spade he used.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
No wonder, see his Lips grin grin
Lol some of you girls prefer them to good guys no be today
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by vicfajeze: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
No wonder, see his Lips grin grin
na fulani brother be dat
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by chrizzyace: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
onthehill:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6386030/man-kills-wife-daughter-anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1381718/killed-wife-child-wife-cheated-evangelist-obijofa/

that’s because he’s not smoking the Indian hemp for the first time, there are better ways to handle cases like this, killing your partner is never ever the way to go... it’s so sad and unfortunate for the poor and innocent son. Rip to them.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Halo22: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
What a pity for the deceased. I have told people severally, "anyone that smokes hemp or any hard drugs cannot be reasoning normal". How could he say he went to use Igbo to calm his nerves? Many people are useless today course of that very leaf but unfortunately, guys don't want to learn.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by foreshore(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Negroes can't take what they dish out.

The broke, ugly red piller even killed his own child. He must be among those nairalanders shouting DNA up and down.

Ugly dog.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by JackStephans(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Just imagine the idiot.. angryJust imagine the idiot..
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by mmadu4: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2021
I blame the woman. I wouldn't marry such a malnourished hungry evil-looking person even if he was the last man on earth
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by SweetCunt97(f): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2021
gypsey:
He saw 2 men, but his wife was trying to explain as he said, but he didn't listen he just concluded that his wife was cheating, his wife could have being trying to borrow money (as they are poor) or otherwise from the 2 men. He never gave his wife the chance to explain.

Fine, let's just say his wife was cheating, was the child he killed cheating too? Why couldn't he just divorce his wife, send her packing or leave her?

He ruined his own life and the life of other 2 people, i agree with you, what woman would invite her lovers knowing that her husband might catch her? Why would she even invite 2, 2 of her lovers at the same time? He shouid be hanged.
I was trying to make that guy see the man acted irrationally. 2 men visiting could b anything. He's a psycho killer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by jaxxy(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2021
That makes u a looser. And a big idiot. undecided
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by friendl: 1:46am On Feb 08, 2021
I don't know they haven't killed you yet ,.....
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by igbowoman: 3:28am On Feb 08, 2021
Every criminal nowadays is a pastor or evangelist or imam.
Where are the sinners
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by KaptainAfrika: 3:46am On Feb 08, 2021
He will be someone's "wife" in the prison, they don't take kindly to woman and child killers.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by majorbravo: 4:02am On Feb 08, 2021
28 years old with a 4 year old son. That means he got married or impregnated a girl at 24. A man needs to fully out grow immaturity to become a husband or father. Just look out how this man took 2 lives without letting his wife explain why the 2 men were at his house. If she was cheating she wouldn't bring them home. She probably was trying to help her family and those two men may have come to her house to see their living condition so they could provide help to her and her husband. The immature doom evangelist just assumed a man in his house means cheating. This is what you get when you marry a fool for a husband.
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by RexTramadol1: 4:09am On Feb 08, 2021
NCAN represented
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Charles4000(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2021
You are a mumu man....�
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Alaga2222(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2021
I pray we don't fall into bad marriage...cos the way women's dey cheat fit make you do the un needful
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by EMMALEX4REAL: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Nwanne hang dis bastard
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Freddo99(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Sultty:
he is not an evangelist and stop posting thrash
evangelist with indian hemp? he is not an evangelist.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by ayterajah(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2021
Endtime Evangelist..... No need to prolong the case ....
Re: I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa by Kieel: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2021
If God no give some people children dem go dey question God
This one use his hands take kill his own son
Life is brutal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS / Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.