Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians (946 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / #ENDSARS Protesters March To Aso Rock, Calling Buhari A Criminal, A Yahoo Boy / Former Bauchi Governor, Yuguda Dumps GPN For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by onthehill: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
"Stop The Ethnic Tags And Call A Criminal A Criminal, A Crime A Crime" - Bauchi Governor's Son Tells Nigerians

Abdullahi Mohammed, the son of Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed has called on Nigerians to resist the attempt to brand all members of ethnic groups as kidnappers, prostitutes, drug dealers and internet fraudsters, IgbereTV reports.

Abdullahi made the call today on following the kidnappings and killings in some parts of the country blamed on suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Taking to social media, he shared a picture which shows different tribes in Nigeria and the way people from these tribes have been tagged.

"We should stop the ethnic tags and call a crime a crime, a criminal a criminal. With no biase or prejudice," he wrote.

https://igberetvnews.com/1381704/stop-ethnic-tags-call-criminal-criminal-bauchi-governors-son-nigerians/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Jaylord12(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by NextD18: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Are Fulani herdsmen not Fulanis?

They must be addressed as Fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by IamWonderful: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
ok
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Kriss216: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Yorubas and their yahoo are mostly done outside Nigeria.

Igbos and their Drug trafficking are mostly done outside Nigeria.

Edo and their prostitution are mostly done outside Nigeria.

Fulanis commit their atrocities here in Nigeria, they kill, rape, kidnap, and occupy people’s properties.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by oyin44: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
There is nothing good can come out in the South
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by extol1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
dey enjoy yourself, nothing do you. shey your father farm is guided by Fulani's
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by CodeTemplar: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
When el rufai was boasting about one Fulani being equivalent to many non-fulani where was this creature?
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Iamgrey5(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
only if every criminal is also treated with any prejudice like the Nigerian security forces are treating Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Tranquillity360: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hypocrites Nigerareans

We should not be Generalizing But 1966 coup was tag Igbo coup by you hausafulanis and Yorubas,and you started attacking and killing innocent Igbos living in north and west.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good... God bless Abdullahi Mohammed...
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Biafrawemove: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
I will take him serious
When you treat bandit like ipob
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by OlujobaSamuel: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
We can't stop ethnic profiling when state apparatuses are used in protecting criminals.
People once profiled Akwa Ibom and Cross River ladies as maid, but the story is no longer the same as the 2states govt have done all they can to change the narrative through the years.
What is fg, northern states and their leaders doing to change the current narrative?

1 Like

Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by triple996(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Most Nigerians are tribal bigots
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Sctests: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Because you fulanis are on the receiving end today. grin
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by authehighness: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
I will take you serious when you replace the herdsmen with terrorist
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good... God bless Abdullahi Mohammed...
Lol Papa Nigeria. grin grin
You sha love this your country.
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
gomojam:
Lol Papa Nigeria. grin grin
You sha love this your country.

I can do anything for this country, my beloved brother. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I can do anything for this country, my beloved brother. cheesy

The fact that you believe in something and stand by it no matter the insults is commendable. If I may ask bro, what makes you believe in Nigeria so much? Won't a balkanised Nigeria more favourable to citizens of eventual countries?
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Norwichsailor(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
gomojam:
The fact that you believe in something and stand by it no matter the insults is commendable. If I may ask bro, what made you believe in Nigeria so much? Won't a balkanised Nigeria more favourable to citizens of eventual countries?

30k my brother. He's programmed to do it if not he'll not receive salary. Just meager 30k
Re: Stop Ethnic Tags. Call A Criminal A Criminal -Bauchi Governor's Son To Nigerians by Kriss216: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
gomojam:
The fact that you believe in something and stand by it no matter the insults is commendable. If I may ask bro, what makes you believe in Nigeria so much? Won't a balkanised Nigeria more favourable to citizens of eventual countries?

You’re underestimating the power of 30K monthly stipends!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari Recieves First Briefing From VP Osinbajo / Remains Of Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan, Mama Taraba Haa Arriv Jalingo Airport / Leader Of Unknown Gun Men (U.G.M) Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.