Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers (40262 Views)

UBA Publishes Names, BVN And Account Numbers Of FX Defaulters / Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) / Here Is The List Of Providus Bank Branches In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by Neymessi: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2021
luluosas:
Then, you don't know about Access Bank loan
can someone who doesn't use access bank get loan from them?

1 Like

Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by MartinsD12(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Ashibelieve:

https://nairametrics.com/2021/02/07/providus-bank-deactivates-virtual-account-numbers/A

Piggyvest Setup New Virtual Card As CBN Fights Providus

Piggyvest Nigeria top fintech company suffered some setback after CBN ban on banks engaging in cryptocurrency affected their partnership with Providus.

HOW DOES PIGGYVEST CONNECT WITH PROVIDUS
Providus provides virtual bank account (NUBAN) to piggyvest users to enable direct credit into their platform from any bank app.

This bank on Providus made this feature to be disabled and without NUBAN number piggyvest violates another CBN policy. In less than 24hrs Piggyvest solved the problem with a partnership with Wema.

Business lessson: Be flexible. The adoption of the virtual system if you understand coding is record time. I doubt if any bank in Nigeria can work with such spread.
This is the more reason why I don't save money with any of this online app, infact branch loan has this investment where they pay up to 20% interest rates on your total savings annually but I dey fear say man fit put my there, after some time something might happen or government fit put eye there. A conventional Nigerian bank regulated by cbn is better although branch says they are regulated by cbn if anybody has information on this, please help me I seriously need to confirm as Nigerian banks hardly give interest on saving infact some Nigerian banks I know gives as low as 2% 3% on savings, brand is offering 20%.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by yetunsbay(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2021
goody2019:

Fraudsters are increasing on daily basis. They are scamming fellow Nigerians everywhere. And they are not traceable. Why? Its this virtual nonsense. The Government is no longer in control of the economy, safety and security. If you were in charge?
If I'm in charge I would rather device a more pleasurable means to curb all those aforementioned excesses. This present day Government is so determined to continue seeing masses wallowing in abject poverty. Do you know that all this brouhaha also has political undertone. EndSars/ Diaspora crypto contributions & etc
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by kingriches2005: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2021
phenomental40:
am also waiting for one finance(carbon) to do same, been having problems logging in
I believe one finance is save for now.
they are the best among the equal.my money is there oo.but I'm not panicking.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by bamac(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2021
eddieguru:
how does this carbon work?... please elaborate
Well, carbon is just like other fintech payment platform.

What I use it for majorly is loan. I take them to be more effective with loans than other platforms that will be giving one peanut for loan. I am a business person, to get loan from commercial banks is very hard. At least carbon gave me the opportunity to take loan of 45k at first after seeing my inflow and outflow. Now I can borrow over 100k due to consistency and prompt repayment unlike others where they will start with 6k with poor customer relationship (Okash especially with extremely poor customer relationship).

Apart from loans, I really don't use it for any other thing, but I heard investment/savings through carbon is awesome too. I will try those aspect too when I am capable.

1 Like

Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by Udapod(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Kaiser20:

Me I just relocated and you guys want to abandon Nigeria for who naa?
We go leave am for cows.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by mechanics(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Why deactivating their customers account when it's not used for Bitcoin transaction.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by enny09: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2021
That Providus Bank self is scam, they are still holding to my N50k since 27th December 2020 and refused to refund my money.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by privaldo: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Hakeemoyegoke:
What about thier POS services known as money point.

MoneyPoint is by TeamApt, and I think they have also made changes and they are still functional.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by Balaking: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kingteni:
Hey, do you have a project or personal brand that you are invested in but still having problems expressing the visual identity to your clients or you feel your brand is not giving the right identity to your client, that might just be the little edge you would have over your competition, when you bend your clients subconscious to pick your product over others and anchor your products as the right tool or service they need. Just send me a DM on telegram +234 9032950406, if you are looking to solve a problem like this. I would be more than willing to give you the right image
can't reach you
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by decrownprince(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ashibelieve:
Which one is finance carbon? Never heard of them.
Been using it for two years. Very nice app and user friendly. You can do all your bank activities and more with it.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by decrownprince(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ashibelieve:
Which one is finance carbon? Never heard of them.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by phenomental40(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
phenomental40:
am also waiting for one finance(carbon) to do same, been having problems logging in
aella app in the list also.
Dear Chibuzor, 

As a result of Providus' inactive virtual accounts, we are currently working with a new provider to ensure that  you have continued access to your virtual accounts. Please bear with us for the next couple of days as we work to update your new virtual account number.

Please note that the money in your Aella wallet is still intact and can be used for transactions. In the meantime, you can use your bank cards to fund your account.

We will communicate the new virtual account numbers shortly.

Thank you for your understanding and you can reach out to our customer service team, should you require additional information.

Aella App
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by phenomental40(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
phenomental40:
OK can log in now
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by authority2006(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
TysonsCorner:
This country is doomed

May be the people who are doomed are just you and your family members. Senseless people and idiots everywhere on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by authority2006(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

This is the more reason why I don't save money with any of this online app, infact branch loan has this investment where they pay up to 20% interest rates on your total savings annually but I dey fear say man fit put my there, after some time something might happen or government fit put eye there. A conventional Nigerian bank regulated by cbn is better although branch says they are regulated by cbn if anybody has information on this, please help me I seriously need to confirm as Nigerian banks hardly give interest on saving infact some Nigerian banks I know gives as low as 2% 3% on savings, brand is offering 20% .

You withdraw more than four times from First Bank account within a month, you have no interest for that month no matter how much you have in your saving account
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by MartinsD12(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
authority2006:

You withdraw more than four times from First Bank account within a month, you have no interest for that month no matter how much you have in your saving account
How much is even the interest highest 3 percent sometimes you go see 30 naira is that one interest
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by eddieguru(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
bamac:

What I use it for majorly is loan. I take them to be more effective with loans than other platforms that will be giving one peanut for loan. I am a business person, to get loan from commercial banks is very hard. At least carbon gave me the opportunity to take loan of 45k at first after seeing my inflow and outflow. Now I can borrow over 100k due to consistency and prompt repayment unlike others where they will start with 6k with poor customer relationship (Okash especially with extremely poor customer relationship).

Apart from loans, I really don't use it for any other thing, but I heard investment/savings through carbon is awesome too. I will try those aspect too when I am capable.
so how do I get registered to this carbon?
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by phenomental40(m): 3:22am On Feb 09, 2021
kingriches2005:

it is really the safest i just realized that they are a bank on their own
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by bamac(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2021
eddieguru:
so how do I get registered to this carbon?
Oh! Try out Carbon With my link then, and have access to instant loans, high-interest savings, FREE bank transfers and more. Get started: https://share.getcarbon.co/M8yw
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by bamac(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2021
kingriches2005:

one finance is carbon. Very reliable.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by luluosas(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
You funny sha. Can you get loan from carbon without being their user?
Neymessi:
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by FinanceHub: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Neymessi:

We give short term personal loans.

Our email is financeandloanshub@gmail.com
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by FinanceHub: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2021
bamac:

Please contact us if you need a quick loan.

Conditions
You must be resident in Lagos

You must be a salary earner

financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by FinanceHub: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Neymessi:

Conditions

Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by bamac(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
FinanceHub:

Conditions

Sorry, not lagos based.
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by Dangrace01: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Aug28th:
I think there's an effort to destroy fintech in Nigeria.

Exactly we all know that fintech and crypto would take power from global elite, if Dem like ban everything it must still happen.

What piggyvest just need is to assure their users of safety of their funds and start their own bank, if users trust the system it could become a bank without cbn regulation which means more money for them and their users.

This elite must understand that power is transient they can do nothing about it
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by omotola90(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dangrace01:

Exactly we all know that fintech and crypto would take power from global elite, if Dem like ban everything it must still happen.

What piggyvest just need is to assure their users of safety of their funds and start their own bank, if users trust the system it could become a bank without cbn regulation which means more money for them and their users.

This elite must understand that power is transient they can do nothing about it
no other assurance bro... They are credible and their good work says it all
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by Dangrace01: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
omotola90:
no other assurance bro... They are credible and their good work says it all

If I am on their team I'll tell them to start their own bank ASAP
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by eddieguru(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
bamac:

Oh! Try out Carbon With my link then, and have access to instant loans, high-interest savings, FREE bank transfers and more. Get started: https://share.getcarbon.co/M8yw
thanks I just did that but I don't know how to use it yet
Re: Providus Bank Deactivates PiggyVest & Monnify Virtual Account Numbers by bamac(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
eddieguru:
thanks I just did that but I don't know how to use it yet
Just play around it, it's easy to navigate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonye Cole Buys His Wife, Sylvia Cole, A Benz For Their 23rd Wedding Anniversary / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.