Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment (20910 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / Ambassadorial Appointment: Why Ex-service Chiefs Are Yet To Be Deployed / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by Omodua(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
post=98839396:

We keep wondering why all of you have refused to talk about the most evil policeman in the history of Africa that singlehandedly and collectively killed 100 Anambra youths.
Condemn all manners of evil and stop being selective in Condemning bad vices.
WHERE is your conscience in life?
Do not let politics and hatred for your country turn your head upside down.
This is what is called HYPOCRISY .
It is when you and your ilks learn to condemn all manner of evil that you will start progressing in life and in your community.
You have been talking about 6 soldiers being killed which is still under investigation, but you ignored a man that killed over 100 Nigerian youths, and fed their corpse to the fishes with their pictures all over the internet,
You ignore this for years, simply because he is from your tribe.
May God forgive you people.... hypocrisy at its peak.
Normal humans do not behave this way.
Truth is not bitter, People are just bitter to the truth.
Kiss the Truth.

We Rise!

He deserves more than just death.
Guess the evil politicians he served under are the ones protecting him.
And such politicians still have the effontery to want to contest for a seat in Aso Rock?!
God forbid bad thing again in our nation.

It's all a matter of time.
Him and his family will reap the fruit of his evil and every person trying to hide and protect him.

No be curse,
Na FACT!
Nobody ignored atrocities of CSP James Nwafor for his crimes in Anambra state. He's still being sought after to pay for his crimes. When Anambra state government gave him appointment on his retirement, and all his atrocities came to the fore, he was relieved of his post. But not so with Buhari. People are crying that Burutai doesn't deserve the appointment. But he remains adamant. It's evidence of burgeoning lacuna between the governed and the leaders. Burutai has no business being appointed Ambassador!
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by Theboss100(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2021
post=98839396:

We keep wondering why all of you have refused to talk about the most evil policeman in the history of Africa that singlehandedly and collectively killed 100 Anambra youths.
It is when you and your ilks learn to condemn all manner of evil that you will start progressing in life and in your community.
You have been talking about 6 soldiers being killed which is still under investigation, but you ignored a man that killed over 100 Nigerian youths, and fed their corpse to the fishes with their pictures all over the internet,
Kiss the Truth.

We Rise!

And such politicians still have the effontery to want to contest for a seat in Aso Rock?!

Him and his family will reap the fruit of his evil and every person trying to hide and protect him.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by jjxxx: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2021
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/ambassadorial-appointment-why-i-wont-reply-pdp-buratai

If u like become president next year, u are only postponing ur jail term. U can't escape it. Buhari will die soon and u will be handicapped. Delay is never denial.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by tnerro1(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2021
No shame anymore, it’s a pity that the bad precedent Buhari has done will be use by someone else as a basis for his own abuse. Shame
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by jonnypie(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2021
Esseite:

You are trying to be smart by half...

The name James Nwafor came public through the protest by youths on police brutality that same Govt you support went about killing people at the tolls..

The same people went about in search of him, his family, their media handles etc.. but you forget it's the work of same Govt you support to arrest James Nwafor..

But here you are asking why same people killed on the cause of calling out james nwafor have refused to talk just because you are trying to form a narrative for Burutai's incompetence and mass killings... does it even make sense?

Don't mind the fool... I have followed his posts he is just a foolish wise man that manipulate the truth to soothe is conscience...
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by Jostoman: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2021
Wonder shall never end so Buratai still get mind to talk, am waiting for the day I will hear breaking news from ICC.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by Cherez: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2021
post=98839396:

Kiss the Truth.

We Rise!

No be curse,
Na FACT!
How hypocritical and evil human minds can be
Same #Endsars your daddy was busy sending military men to shoot at people for
So, if truly that the politician you're accusing is guilty what stops the FG to hold such responsible since they're no longer in active politics?
Now what are you claiming?
Who hates Nigeria now?
Who ordered armed soldiers against their own?
Who is turning peaceful farmlands into desolated wastes for the sake of grazing lands for cows?
Who is disarming people from defending themselves while some privileged mofos are supported by the state to bear arms and kill people at will?
With your conscience, how can bandits and these kidnappers never ever have military operations but there's an order from you goblins to shoot at your fellow youths whom were asking for probe into what this DSP did but albeit you people saved him cos he's part of you
Is he different from those other NPF guys killing people too?
Make Una get common conscience

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by MoIbrahim: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
In a saner clime, a man like you woulda been cooling off in prison.

No matter how far a stone is thrown it shall drop back to the ground. Na so God design am.

Anybody that wants to run can keep running.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by profbray(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigeria is a confirm shithole
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by dikeizu1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Can you appoint a former US or German Chief of army staff to go and serve as an ambassador?,next you will come out for president because all you clones the people in aso rock, buhari to jubril to Yusuf !
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by Constantine10: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
“In fact, I can’t even remember all the projects that we have executed. That is because you did nothing
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by Dre090: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Murderer
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by Burstit(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
criminal
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment by ddeola: 3:06am On Feb 09, 2021
With Nigerian army men dying like fowl in the hands of boko haram ? SHAME ON YOU. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / GEJ's CYBERCRIME BILL Allows FG To Spy On Nigerians - Death Sentence For Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.