Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial (5136 Views)

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Obasanjo Turns Down Pleas To Help Revive PDP / Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by agabaI23(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Over zealous supporters. They make matters worse for the president who is already receiving flakes.

There is nothing wrong in the content of the commercial.

NTA stop being foolish.

It may even be sabotage who knows.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by jobadmin(m): 4:03am On Apr 07, 2011
there should be no sentiment in order to move ahead as a nations
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Gbenge77(m): 5:30am On Apr 07, 2011
Fair-play indeed.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by OmoTier1(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2011
NTA is a disgraced! Sad too that AIT is following in her foot steps. Silver bird is even worse- they are boot lickers! Thier overwhemling pro-PDP stance all in the name of getting government patronage stinks. Ben Bruce stinky romance PDP has rub the shine of Stv perviously unbaised news reportage. In Lagos they are pro-ACN, rest of Nigeria they are Pro- PDP. Has any one notice the delibrate and calculated attempt by Stv to project a failed governor like Gov Orji of Abia state when even the baby in the womb knows that wit is dummy who in a real democracy can not be a clerk talkless of being a governor!
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Demdem(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2011
This is ludicross. I blame GEJ.

U idiots that will attack me on this, i am definately ready for u. Bring it on
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by agabaI23(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2011
You call people  ediot for having differing opinions?
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Bukittes(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Hahahahahahaha! Mallam sef! Why bother with NTA? who still watches them? Mallam should just enjoy the campaign nairalanders are giving him. there's no need taking space for adverts now he should save money so he can have something to fall back on after elections. Or he's seriously considering winning? Person no dey know finish sha!
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by OWOLAYEMO: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2011
Do you expect anything better from a PDP funded parastatal?
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2011
agabaI23:

You call people  ediot for having differing opinions?

Nop, air ur opinion even if different from mine and no yawa afterall i'm not the first on this thread. i called those that will attack me on this idiots in advance.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by juman(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2011
Vote Jonathan/Sambo team
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Intrepid1(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2011
I like NTA! Their professionalism and dedication to duty is amazing! Big ups to them!
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by boneyone(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
Its rather unfortunate but its all about the power of incumbency we cant deny politics has is dirty bits. After all its still a running battle between our beloved BRF and PDP over the use of the BRT buses for advert which PDP claims the ACN led government has frustrated all their efforts to use the buses.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Kay17: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
And how with NTA with that yellow tint.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by habayommy: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
snowdrops:

NTA is government owned and funded. It is their mouth piece. They root for any government in power.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Emmy3(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2011
I will be Xtemely-glad if the poll goes in favour of:
Shekarau
OR
GEJ.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Emmy3(m): 4:57am On Apr 08, 2011
NTA . . .
Nigeria Tele-trouble Authority. . .
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by Sarahluv(f): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2011
Did the Shekarau people address the copyright infringement issue brought up by NTA? I think they need to address this issue.
Re: Nta Turns Down Shekarau Tv Commercial by maxproxl: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2011
this absolutely wrong, its against human right, equity & fairness.

shekarau, try go ait, cnn or stv, however l advice u dont waste your money, aspire for senate instead or better still, become a full time entrepreneur, create employment for youths in kano

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Dame Patience Jonathan Biography, Profile And Life History. / Germany Tells Netanyahu: We Are Responsible For The Holocaust -BBC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70