Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,537 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... (660 Views)

Seplat Joint Venture 2021/2022 Scholarship Online Test / Plan Lesson Notes, Scheme of Work and Exam Questions for Pry, JSS/SSS Schools / JAMB 2020/2021 Latest News - Registration Guidelines And Exam Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by chingle5(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Recently most tertiary institutions have been switching to the online platforms and currently my uni which i will not mention is about starting test online and exam too online. Please i need you senior-men in the cheating world to teach me some legendary ways i can use to cheat in this online test coz i have been think zoom, rdp, TeamViewer and some other stuff ... Please guys help me out, it is not that i am not serious or anything it is just that the book just does not want to enter my head so this is like Plan B, second strategy. Thank u all
Re: Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by chingle5(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Admin please move it to front-page the lives of millions of students r at stake
Re: Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by chingle5(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by chingle5(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
.n
Re: Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by MickzyDonald: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
If you are using a system, let someone who knows book wella or who knows how to operate google very well stay at the back of the system,so the person will be over the camera,being at the angle that the lecturer wont see him or her but the person will be able to solve the questions, so when its solved the answers will be positioned ontop of the camera,so the lecturer will just think you are just looking at him, you can also try to open tabs if you are the only one but in that case you must be a sharp shooter..
If its phone i cant tell you that,its top notch only an expert can pass that....
Good luck with your papers, don't practice exam malpractice
Re: Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by chingle5(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:
If you are using a system, let someone who knows book wella or who knows how to operate google very well stay at the back of the system,so the person will be over the camera,being at the angle that the lecturer wont see him or her but the person will be able to solve the questions, so when its solved the answers will be positioned ontop of the camera,so the lecturer will just think you are just looking at him, you can also try to open tabs if you are the only one but in that case you must be a sharp shooter..
If its phone i cant tell you that,its top notch only an expert can pass that....
Good luck with your papers, don't practice exam malpractice

Hmmmm wahala just be like covid-19
Re: Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by MickzyDonald: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
chingle5:

Hmmmm wahala just be like covid-19
You wanna learn or not
Re: Please How Can I Cheat Online Test And Exam.... by chingle5(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
MickzyDonald:

You wanna learn or not

Abeg boss i surender myself

(1) (Reply)

Am Losing My Admission Because Of Money / SS1 Student Killed After Caught On Bed With A Married Woman / Obj And All Obas In Yoruba Land Are In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.