Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Studying Accounting In Unilag Vs Uniben Vs Unical, Which One Is More Better? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying Accounting In Unilag Vs Uniben Vs Unical, Which One Is More Better? (553 Views)

Harvard Drop-out Vs Uniben Drop-out. Can't Stop Laughing / UNIBEN vs AAU Fight Dirty On Twitter.(see hilarious tweet) / FUPRE VS UNIBEN..See funny tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying Accounting In Unilag Vs Uniben Vs Unical, Which One Is More Better? by Hardaneblog: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
I recently saw an article containing the top ten universities in Nigeria and I saw that the schools I listed in the title (University of Lagos, University of Calabar, and the University of Benin) are among the top ten, so I thought studying Accounting in one of the three universities will be okay since the school I chose last year didn't give me admission, and I still don't know the reason till now.

I made some research on the three universities, and I now know their school fees, departmental cutoffs, and some other stuffs.

But I'm confused on the university to choose and I really need Nairalanders help in telling me some things I ought to know about the universities and the way my proposed course is being studied there.

Do any of these universities operate ICAN during the normal four year course in the school?

Re: Studying Accounting In Unilag Vs Uniben Vs Unical, Which One Is More Better? by talk2hb1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pick University of First Choice (UNILAG)

UNILAG is not just a name/School, its a shining beacon of hope and elegance...
Re: Studying Accounting In Unilag Vs Uniben Vs Unical, Which One Is More Better? by Hardaneblog: 1:28am On Sep 29, 2021
A'ight... Thanks

Can you help me to tag the mods?
Perhaps this post can be moved to FP
talk2hb1:
Pick University of First Choice (UNILAG)

UNILAG is not just a name/School, its a shining beacon of hope and elegance...
Re: Studying Accounting In Unilag Vs Uniben Vs Unical, Which One Is More Better? by Hardaneblog: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olawalebabs Fynestboi Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Graduate Raises Alarm As Estranged Wife, Her Father Seek His Life / Please Someone Should Help Me With Solutions To This Assignment. / Photo:what Is The ONE WORD To Complete ALL These Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.